What are they doing in your country?

What are they doing in your country?
Can they assimilate culturally?

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this a trash barge?

Some can, most don't. The more that come, the harder they are to integrate or assimilate.

na it's a "boat" filled with refugees
but on the other hand i don't see the difference between those two

ah...Don't say that way...
Are they so bad???
I admit they are too much.

You're asking if muslim refugees are bad? Yes they are. Most WILL have problems with integrating and assimilating as that norwegian poster said. And don't get me started on the islam part..

Fucking africans. I'm okay with syrians coming but
>africans
>leaving their country rather than trying to improve the situation
that's why africa will and stay a fucking shithole

Look, I don't care about a controlled inflow of family oriented hardworking people. However most "refugees" today just want free shit and want to impose their shitty culture upon others. Most of the people arriving in germany and such are young able bodied men, who left women and children behind.

They could, and some of them do, actually. But I'm not convinced lackluster methods the states of EU are using are very efficient at it.

There's too little positive encouragement of those with some goodwill to offset the spiteful hatred of occasional morons (and by positive encouragement I mean encouragement to assimilation, not encouragement to "just b urself") and seemingly complete impotence in punishing the ones that fuck shit up.

you are right

get a load of this homo
most "refugees" brought here either booked it to Germany or went back home because of muh poor conditions

>mfw don't have to worry about this ever happening to my country within my lifetime
Feels good.
>2016
>living in Europe

your turn will come

probably same as i do

>refugees

economic migrants m8
don't let the left cuck your language

>okay with syrians

Knew Germans liked the BAC

fuck off, most of them have a legitimate reason to flee

its more about intent though, true refugees of war should be given some kind of resolution for their flight.
I dont think it should necessarily take them all the way to germany or sweden though.
Africans are just scum though, doing it for purely economical reasons.

Yes..................................

You have a declining birthrate, an aging population, and millions of weebs from across the planet who were raised on Japanese cartoons and are now coming into maturity, ready to start a new life in Pokemon-land

They also have a legitimate right to Germany's public facilities and women by virtue of their superior virility

Open wide, Hans

>There are still CDU voters in Germany
Fucking kek

When Europe is fully Islamic, white Europeans will flee to Glorious Japan.

So we're getting first world immigrants that can afford a weab hobby AND they're immigrating because they love my country and culture?
Doesn't sound that horrible, enjoy your snackbars.

Some of them integrates, others don't. Varies with the individual, along with other factors.

A tragic situation really.

I think we make Muslim to be no religion

>What are they doing in your country?
I ask myself the same question
>Can they assimilate culturally?
I see what they're doing to Europe and I don't want it to happen here. Should send those mudsh*ts back to be honest.

Who gives a shit.

"Fleeing" from refugee camps in Turkey and Lebanon is not a legitimate reason. Freedom of movement and better living conditions aren't human rights.

ITT:
Sad virgins that will die childless complaining about the immigrants that will pay for their retirement.

Why don't you like them? Did they say something in Arabic to mock you and you got embarrassed? Did you hit on a woman in a burka and get shot down?

Cue the response that dodges the question by saying, "well blah blah SURELY you don't think importing thousands of unskilled workers can't be a good idea!" Meanwhile my country won the Cold War partially by importing immigrants to keep the birthrate up.

Getting the sweet sweet welfare gibs.
No, but it's not like they're trying anyway.

Are they really paying for my retirement when I have to pay for them and their kids' unemployment, crime and prision stays? Half of them will be unemployed forever because women don't work, and the other half will contribute to creating ghettos that resemble the war torn countries they created and then left.

>complaining about the immigrants that will pay for their retirement.
>that will pay for their retirement.

Maybe the second and third generation immigrants but the first generation immigrants are as useless as any NEET antisocial welfare grabbing piece of shit.

And the fact that they're coming from middle east doesn't help it all since the 2nd generation will still follow their "traditional values" and heritage whereas the 3rd Generation will be finally the one to truly assimilate into the masses of their host country and perhaps even actually raise the economy.

>Meanwhile my country won the Cold War partially by importing immigrants to keep the birthrate up.
Most of the US immigrants weren't all from Middle East, spoke 0 english, had 0 education, didn't strongly back up Islamic values/beliefs and hadn't lived in the mud huts for the last hundred years.
Yurop's getting the absolute worst of the immigrants which are really slow to integrate.

i guess north fags will intercept them

I know you are from the states, so I will explain it to you...

We here dont get bankrupt due to medical bills, we ALL pay into a common pool to share the burden.

Those people get money for not contributing anything as most are WAY to uneducated to do most stuff here.

I went 13 years to shcool and now went to college for 6.

Even college graduates etc are on average 4 years behind our comparable programs and 50% are analphabets or can barely write their name.

Their were state polls and studies made about this.

Asylum is not immigration, also.

The place of orgin for immigrants is irrelevant and xenophobic. Muslims here tend to assimilate at the 2nd generation level, and assuming they are shitheads probably helps radicalize them honestly.

If I had to flee to the EU because of a civil war, and everyone accused me of being a leech and/or jihadi Id probably give up and fulfill the EU's own prophecy. Thats what you guys don't really get, and why you have absurd terrorism. If you genuinely treat Muslims like scum when they get there, why the fuck would they want to assimilate? Fuck, Euroculture is obnoxious enough to begin with, being an asshole to someone based on their orgin takes it to the next level.

Nobody is denying that importing slave labor from third world countries has economic benefits. The problem is, at what point does fueling constant economic growth cause society to suffer? What's worth more, the opportunity to consume more for less, or your identity, culture, sense of community, and national security?

Multicultural consumerism and globalization will of course win in the end. Whites are too complacent with the status quo, too hungry for cheap new products and technology, too afraid of progressive temper tantrums, and too self-satisfied with a perceived sense of moral superiority to stand up for themselves. But there's no way I'm ever going to be happy with watching Western civilization disintegrate into something I hate, and this disintegration is entirely due to immigrants.

You get your retirement fund, and I get to insult and mock you--that's the deal.

If 50% of your college graduates are illiterate you have a different problem than refugees Hans.

The last time Singapore had refugees, the authorities got shot by hidden Vietcong. Anyway, only the rich and foreigners with lots of education come here because lax taxes for the rich and corporate and the latter works for much cheaper and are more motivated to actually work than the locals.

>okay with syrians

Cuck

Well thought out. I accept this explanation. Thank you for the honesty.

Surely you see my practicality however? And what do you suggest to counteract this?

Your national borders resemble a meatus.

I forgot a ",".

Syrian college graduates were talked about and about 50% of "Syrians" are analphabets.

The worst is he doesn't seem to aknowledge that most are illegal immigrants.

Illegal immigrtaion is cancer.

UK and France assimilated Norse boat people so I can't see why they can't assimilate Africans and Asians.

If that is true it is your academic system that is fucked.

Because people back then forced people more or less.

Today they get cuddled and can get by with translation apps and shit and ignoring their neighbours without having to learn the language to survive.

What are you even talking about?

SYRIAN REFUGEES ARRIVING HERE ARE IN GENERAL 4 YEARS OF EDUCATION "WORSE" IN THE RESPECTIVE JOBS THAN GERMANS.

A LOT OF THE "SYRIANS" CANT READ OR WRITE PROPERLY.

Lol why would your country accept a doctor that cant speak German as a doctor dipshit? The onus is on you.

I can't speak German would you allow me to operate on you?

There are a lot of Chinese that are skilled and dont speak English, why would we allow them to work here? It wouldn't be a problem with the refugees, rather the system dum dum.

Africa is not a country

You just want to troll me or you are retarded.

The standard of their education is shit, a lot worse than ours is.

I am done wasting time with you.

This is what libtards actually believe.

damn, you're thick as fuck

>The place of orgin for immigrants is irrelevant and xenophobic.
Why is it irrelevant? A place of origin suggests an enormous amount about a person's culture and politics. If somebody is coming from a Sharia-ruled slum that is a hotbed for Islamic extremism, they need to be screened more carefully.
>Muslims here tend to assimilate at the 2nd generation level, and assuming they are shitheads probably helps radicalize them honestly.
The United States has an entire ocean separating it from the Middle East and requires significantly more credentials and screening to receive a green card and access to the country. Europe is suffering from unenforced borders and simply cannot control the number of people who are entering it--the proximity to the Middle East and the uncontrolled nature of the migrants makes the situations entirely different.

>If I had to flee to the EU because of a civil war, and everyone accused me of being a leech and/or jihadi Id probably give up and fulfill the EU's own prophecy. Thats what you guys don't really get, and why you have absurd terrorism. If you genuinely treat Muslims like scum when they get there, why the fuck would they want to assimilate? Fuck, Euroculture is obnoxious enough to begin with, being an asshole to someone based on their orgin takes it to the next level.
I've heard this argument many times before and I don't buy it; it sounds an awful lot like blaming the victims of terrorism for their own suffering. Muslims don't get treated like scum in Europe, they get an enormous amount of support from the EU and European governments, and that's why they're coming there in the first place.

Moreover, if somebody is delicate enough to be pushed to terrorism from a dirty look, then why would I ever want him in my country? Why should my society take the risk and expense of housing complete strangers who don't like me, who don't want to be like me, and who blame me for their own crimes?

>amerifat reading comprehention
you better be trolling m8

I guess that they will eventually assimilate, I mean most second generation muslims are pretty much secular anyway. However there's a huge problem if we keep getting as many (if not more) every single year. Good thing they are closing down the borders to EU minimums.

sweden

I love you Australia

Bomb them all race war now

They may or may not assimilate.
We've been waiting for gypsies assimilating for millenia and here they are still.

mah neger

Have you read this article? What do you think of it?
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

>Why is it irrelevant? A place of origin suggests an enormous amount about a person's culture and politics. If somebody is coming from a Sharia-ruled slum that is a hotbed for Islamic extremism, they need to be screened more carefully.
Yes I agree. Saudi immigration should be watched closely.

>The United States has an entire ocean separating it from the Middle East and requires significantly more credentials and screening to receive a green card and access to the country. Europe is suffering from unenforced borders and simply cannot control the number of people who are entering it--the proximity to the Middle East and the uncontrolled nature of the migrants makes the situations entirely different.

Our immigration laws are lax. Your argument is muslims being worse. I understand that.

>If I had to flee to the EU because of a civil war, and everyone accused me of being a leech and/or jihadi Id probably give up and fulfill the EU's own prophecy. Thats what you guys don't really get, and why you have absurd terrorism. If you genuinely treat Muslims like scum when they get there, why the fuck would they want to assimilate? Fuck, Euroculture is obnoxious enough to begin with, being an asshole to someone based on their orgin takes it to the next level.

>Moreover, if somebody is delicate enough to be pushed to terrorism from a dirty look, then why would I ever want him in my country? Why should my society take the risk and expense of housing complete strangers who don't like me, who don't want to be like me, and who blame me for their own crimes?

Because you're an asshole.

Look, autists are the same everywhere.

If Elliot Rodgers were muslim hed have said his rampage was due to Islamic State. It's all different flavors of the same shitty meal. And more xenophobia=more autists and on a board like this you expect people to understand this but they don't.

They can go live in Sweden. Actually, I think we should send all of them there and nuke it.

yuropoor elites have found a new form of slave labor to work for dirt cheap while demanding minimal labor rights.

Bomb the shit out of some third world country, take in people escaping that place as "refugees" and put them to work here.

but just as the USA has shown, this eventually backfires. :^)

>Because you're an asshole.
What kind of retarded argument is this? Just don't reply to me if you're incapable of writing a coherent response to a single point I made

d-delet

>my country is a poor shithole because our culture is idiotic and barbaric and everyone is corrupt and no one tries to make things better
>wow i can see through my iphone that europe is great clean and peaceful
>come on kids were going to go live europe now! we'll make up some bullshit story about fleeing from war even though most of our country is safe and we're just fleeing poor standards of living
>be happy mehmet you will soon have butifel blonde european girl to defile with your dark seed and bring more arabs into the world

>What are they doing in your country?
FUCKEN
FUCKEN

Shh, our American friend is just shitposting.