Just sold my R9 295X2 on Ebay that I got used at 360€ since september... for the price of 800€

Just sold my R9 295X2 on Ebay that I got used at 360€ since september... for the price of 800€.

Praise mining. If you have a R9 295x2, you know what to do :^)

but then how will I play video games

1080ti or wait for RX Vega

I personally will buy a used 1070 for around 280€ and then wait for vega... or just be reasonable

>I personally will buy a used 1070 for around 280€

Good luck with that since miners are flocking to GeForce cards too, especially now that someone released new miner for ETH that improves hash rate by 20%.

Devilish.

This 1070 prices are now fucked as well. You've got to settle for a 1080 or above if you don't want to wait.

>using the smiley with a carat nose

do hd radeons work for minning too?

I have a hd 7970.

>Post with 0 evidence of the transaction.
Just as bad as the fake mine rig larpers

mines completely fucked what do

I wish my used 660 was worth something

>wait for RX Vega
Good luck finding one in stock for a reasonable price when all your mining buddies get their filthy hands all over it cucking you in the process.

well i have 7 295x2s yes i am a minerfaggot time to sell these shits and buy novidya until vega

>people buying up graphics cards to mine digital currency not tied to any government, which is used to buy drugs

We /cyberpunk/ now nigga

Wondering if I would get much or my 3gb 7970 at the moment now that the mining craze has started again.

they were right after all, it'd be majority asian

Is it a good idea to buy a 580 or some other popular mining card once the mining rush is over or are they gonna die within a few months? I assume I can get a GPU upgrade nice and cheap that way.

I suppose you could pick one of them up pretty cheap once the rush is over but personally I wouldn't go for a used card that's likely been under load for 24hrs a day for god knows how many weeks

>used hw
my first card was used, but don't think i would want to buy used now unless i really was hurting for cash. wouldn't trust the miners to have run them efficiently either. but hey, if the price is good enough you might be fine.

mining will die out soon. ether will get harder to mine, the price will keep being low, and then gpu miners will flock to any other non-bitcoin currency there is, devalueing everything in the process. they will get bored and start selling back their gpus for peanuts

Vega has HBM2 which is shit for mining.

I sure fucking hope so been waiting forever to get one.

Seriously HBM is horrible for mining? I thought that a wider bandwidth and more VRAM is what miners want, and not memory speed, which is what GDDR5 is gear towards at the moment. Explain?

*wider memory bus and more bandwidth, excuse me.

GDDR5X and HMB latency is a shit!

Software Rendering

I would sell my msi 390 for like $320, but vega looks too far out.

Impressive

Getting a 1060 today. Should I sell my 970 now or wait a bit in case of miners buying nvidia?

>doing a sidegrade
Why?

Its like 25 % faster and a 1070 starts at like 460. I get the 1060 cheap from a friend so why the hell not.

If it's cheap, then it's okay.

The 970 is just as strong as a 1060 at 1080p if not for the 3.5 meem

are you lot not already aware the mining cards from amd and nvidia are going to come out soon.

holy shit you guys are slow.

Sorry, here is the paypal mail I received on my phone

I sold my RX480 and ended up picking up a GTX 660 for like £40, the GTX 660 plays everything I want just fine, makes me realise what a mong I was buying an RX480, a mistake that paid off mind you.

Fortunately you didn't buy a GTX 1080

There it is: Proof (French)

Literally no one who buys cards it's doing out for Bitcoin mining

nice dude!

i never said that you fucking moron

Just sold my second R9 390, from both of them I got $560 & $610
Felt pretty good.

Get a used 980ti

AYYMD HOUSEFIRES

Since when is HBM shit for mining? My non-X Fury gets 32Mh/s, and I've mined 20 ETH with it since 2016, which is what all the high-end AMD cards seem to top out at alone

So? AMD's architecture is better for mining but did you see what happend to the Nvidia stock?
Cards better than the 1050 are just as rare as AMD cards at the moment