Which meat is most often consumed in your country?

Which meat is most often consumed in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

wyborcza.biz/biznes/1,147752,11586149,Wolowina___polski_hit_eksportowy__A_sami_nie_chcemy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XomgQdWY_x4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake beef

donkey meat

pork

Chicken or beef
Pork comes third
Wild game a distant fourth
Lamb and goat meat are completely unknown in this country.

Real beef and then I'm guessing chicken but who knows it could be pork since we eat a lot of bacon.

Not Armenian and Kurdish babies?

74,7kg of meat per person
>Pork 36,0 kg
>Beef 18,7
>Poultry 18,7 kg
>Lamb 0,6 kg
>Horse 0,5 kg
Fugging love me some pork

Halal meat

my DICK haha

Apparently chicken accounts for half the meat eaten in the UK

Here chicken is considered as cheap kind of "meat". Beef is considered as cheap and not very tasty, rather few people buy it here. Pork is a total dominator, and most popular parts of pork are ham and tenderloin

kebab

>beef
>cheap
Really??
Here it's terribly expensive, like 10 Euro++ per kg.

Which is sad because I like beef.

Poles don't like beef at all. 75% of our production of this meat is exported all over Europe, but consumption is rather small.

wyborcza.biz/biznes/1,147752,11586149,Wolowina___polski_hit_eksportowy__A_sami_nie_chcemy.html

pork and beef

Here are the official statistics (all numbers are in 1000t):
Pork: 76,21
Poultry: 59,57
Beef: 39,12
Entrails: 4,06
Sheep/goat: 1,95
Other meat: 0,79
Horse: 0,32

Used to be beef, now chicken is basically tied. I like goat, lamb, bison, kangaroo, duck, and a lot of other weird shit that no one else seems to even be willing to try

whale

>bison
I would kill to try that.

Beef down, Chicken up seems to be the trend, especially given how good chicken factory farms are getting.

I wish I was a better cook so I could eat Kangaroo more, I mess it up every time.

It is available at a lot of grocery stores, they raise it like cattle so it's always available. It's not super different but it's nice, order it online

Ham dominates over everything else though

I like kangaroo burgers and kebabs lol, I bet a shank or something would be good in a slow-cooker for a couple hours but all I find is pre-ground roo

Chicken
Then beef/lamb
Fish comes in third

beef costs $12/kg here

>before 2010
Fish > chicken > pig > cow

>after 2010
chicken > fish > pig > cow

fucking gaijinized

Here about 15 zł / kg (3 dollar)

It's not fair.

This is my guess:

1=. Chicken
1=. Beef
3. Lamb
4. Pork
5. Turkey

POWER GAP

6. Venison
7. Any other sort of game

I haven't included fish. I eat fish quite often but many people don't these days. Cod is the most popular probably, followed by Salmon.

I forgot to say.
in this case, "Fish" includes all sea animals.

;)

Isn't it weird how chicken has become the biggest thing. Do you reckon it's because they're easier to farm, because you can just stick them in a battery, pump them full of steroids and god knows what, and forget about them until slaughter day?

How much is pork :DDDDDDDDDD

I'd assume its more expensive than beef since the demand for it is not as high as any other type of meat
Maybe $15~20/kg?

High price for delicious animal

Poland produces a lot of kosher meat for Israel and probably also for Arab countries. We had a big scandal few years ago: our government decided to ban kosher slaughter because considered it as cruel for animals. But Jews along with Polish farmers began to shout so loud, that the ban was removed. I assume that they make great business on it if prices of meat in Middle East are so high

Pork. But it depends on the region. Western Japanese people tend to eat more beef than pork.

pork by a lot

pork.

>he doesn't butcher his own chicken

>because considered it as cruel for animals.
I used to also think it was a cruel act, but my friend's dad (he's literally the most renowned and best neurosurgeon in this country) explained that the area that is slit for the halal butchering is one without nerves, it only has muscle tissues so the animals don't suffer from any tremendous pain while dying (they're still dying and losing blood, thats a suffering in it self).
It's also why ISIS mostly beheads people from the rear neck rather than the front, since the rear neck is full of nerves as it connects the brain to the spinal cord. Nasty fuckers want you to suffer even in death

plant meat

mystery meat

meat

youtube.com/watch?v=XomgQdWY_x4

kek

>Beef is considered as cheap and not very tasty
You fucking what
Beef is far more expensive than both pork and chicken

It's interesting to me because my polish friend said that she doesn't like beef and prefers chicken.

apparently some major beef processing company in our country mixed horsemeat with beef for years because it was cheaper.
so I guess horsemeat :^)

all of pic related
more often than not it's meat scraps because it's cheaper

of OP's pic related, i meant
beef and veal are more common than pork and chicken tho

pork
>daily reminder if you don't eat pork you practically support ISIS

you dont think animals can understand they're bleeding to death and panic? you retarded fuck

only dogs eat meat

kek

Dunno, why don't you try it on yourself and post the results?

I would assume pork