Do you still believe in democracy after watching this video?

Do you still believe in democracy after watching this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Get it disliked.

Not only this, also leftists controlling our public security too

>Obligatory obama quote

I hate this country sometimes

Finland can you take me in I sometimes make OC

But you live in a pure white country, so why complain?

I never believed in democracy.

Daily reminder that the voice of these people is respected enough so that they can change the country

btw
>meanwhile in America

Im a bisexual and those people are a bunch of annoying attentioncraving dickwits. Oehhh, look at me, Im special, Im different. You better not frown your eyes at me, even though I look abnormal ...

If they learned to stand up for themselves they wouldnt have to make these videos, through which even more people look down on them.

>beliving in a mayority ruling opresive system when half the population are gullible idiots and a quarter are political fanatics

I don't believe in democracy anymore. Not only because rampant criminality.

It's because I can see this bullshit in the future:

>I'm a banana!
>no, you aren't you are a 16 years old guy
>no, I'm a banana, why are you opressing me?

>2/3 of the accents were British
UK is getting weirder by the day.

the traps are cute tho :^))))))))))

the truth about democracy is that the elected representative must have only half the power, we live in a world where the people are scared of the ones ruling when it should be the other way around, there should always be a popular opposittion to power to keep it in check or else there is no incentive to keep your promise.
I no longer support the one person ruling system, a system where people vote for only one person and both the first and second place rule as equals with a third equal representative voted by congress seems much more fair, that way there are three equally powerful oposing sides

i still don't get why people hate that video. can anyone tell me?

that's still better than totalitarianism

Do you have 40 years old?

I don't hate gays, but I hate the fck "ProudToBe".
PROUD PROUD CYKA.

I'd fuck that purple haired fish eyed trap 2bh

autists here and especially on Sup Forums blame everything from jews to liberals for their massive fuckups. They think they're outcasts because they don't subscribe to current norms and they also try to claim moral high ground by saying that current norms are "degeneracy". Thankfully they are shunned by society and will die out eventually.

wat?

This is kind of weird coming from Romania

I thought your people still had old views

You can have old views without alienating everyone around you, there's a balance you should keep instead of treating everyone that doesn't agree with your flawed views as disgusting subhumans that should be sent to a gas chamber.

>be non-obviously gay
>have some liberal views and some conservative views
>don't "identify" as anything other than my name
>ignore all hate and attention mongers
>have no real honest fucks to give

there are parts of that video that are mildly annoying, but honestly I cant imagine why I would choose to let that silly propaganda have anything to do with me, or why anyone would choose to get upset about it.

obviously I'm bored enough to watch part of it (I stopped after rolling my eyes at the Obama part), but it honestly is a choice. if you have nothing better to do than choose to be angry about something that was made to make silly little kids and emotional vampires feel better about themselves, then you might want to rethink how you spend your spare time.

I see the leftist indoctrination is in high gear in Romania.

cant understand how important and conclusive a youtube video is for you monkey
literally the main reason these kinds of videos exist is retards like you superficial shallow monkeys always easily get baited and click it even though its not related to your monkey zoo at all

The crocodile tear at around 0:40 is priceless.

>celebrate identity!!!!
So can I finally celebrate Finnish identity? Or is bationalism the wrong kind of identity?

>mentally challenged people are the stars of this century

A three man power system has been tried in the Roman Republic, it was called a triumvirate.
It failed majestically the 2 times they tried.
They couldn't try a third because the second time turned the republic into the Empire.

>representative republic

NOT
EVEN
ONCE

it was the way my country got created, this isnt rome. There is plenty to learn but still cant let everything hold us back

Yes, and fuck you. I'll shoot you you fucking monkey. I've always wanted to try bushmeat.

You do not have the right to offend a fellow Brazilian pal, you are Japanese, you are the genetic scourge, you are trash, you do not understand what we are complaining because japan was not contaminated by the cultural Marxism.

No, this video exist because of a lone wolf shooter that killed a bunch of gays in a American gay clubhouse. It is a sjw supporting bullshit made by youtube to keep people dumb and stupid.