Yes.

No.

Maybe.

What is botnet?

Perhaps.

If you download a program off the internet and use it, its a botnet

Could you repeat the question?

>discordapp.com/privacy
>we may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties
I.e. how and why this service can be "free".
>You may give us permission to collect your information in other services. [..] you may connect a social networking service ("SNS") such as Facebook or Twitter to your Discord account. When you do this, it allows us to obtain information from those accounts (for example, your friends or contacts)
Data collected doesn't pertain just to single-user.
>Third Party Services
More selling of your data with third parties.
>Our Use of Your Information
More third party involvement
>As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale [...] or similar event, your information may be part of the transferred assets
User data is part of company assets.
>We may also share your information with our Related Companies
>We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with our partners or others for business purposes
More selling of user data.

(cont)

>This Privacy Policy shall not apply to any unsolicited information you provide to us through the Services or through any other means. This includes, but is not limited to, information posted to any public areas of the Services, [..] and other unsolicited submissions (collectively, “Unsolicited Information”). All Unsolicited Information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such Unsolicited Information to others without limitation or attribution
And now the final kick in the bucket: anything you say, type, or any data you provide of your own accord is deemed "Unsolicited Information", and their entire entity and collective third-parties are free to share and do with it as they please without restriction. You're not only selling anonymous aggregate data by using this service, you're selling everything up to your identity. It popped up out of nowhere with nameless entities behind its funding, was shilled on various forums and gaming websites until the core userbase grew and brought into it, all for the purpose of cashing in on user data. Absolute proprietary trash of a "service". You must be retarded to use this willingly.

Maybe. If you don't like it than there's still a Pigdin plugin: github.com/EionRobb/purple-discord

Instead of IRC now people are using this piece of shit.
Just be sure not to share passwords or sensitive data in the private chats.

Are you retarded? They're talking about moving your account and shit if they ever get bought out as a company. They aren't stealing your fucking identity bro.

I agree user

>Unsolicited Information
But it is unsolicited information

What is worse: skype or discord. Both are selling your shit but i guess discord is better because it doesn't lags as much?

is this even a real question?

I use a garbage email, username, and don't talk about my personal life or info. You're retarded if you don't do this on discord

Normies need brainlet technology that just werks. Discord is just your typical applefag version of IRC

According to Sup Forums everything is a botnet and if it's not it is too.

This, why would anyone talk about personal info on discord. I don't care in the slightest if discord want's to sell my shitposting habits.

Yes. The definition of botnet a described in the DSM V includes anything that phones home.

Sup Forums is botnet

Why? So Linux+gnu is a botnet?

>Is water wet?

desu isn't this and hasn't it always been standard with business since 5ever?

>bot·net
ˈbätˌnet/Submit
nounCOMPUTING
a network of private computers infected with malicious software and controlled as a group without the owners' knowledge, e.g., to send spam messages.

Everyone on Sup Forums is technology illiterate

Probably

what he said

Open up Chrome and Google it.

hunter2

But you should. By analyzing shitposting habits of various people they can make more convincing shitposting bots and ruin Sup Forums even more.

there are peopleon Sup Forums who unironically defend this

of fucking course

>is discord botnet?
No shit....

It uses the facebook orca and katana framework

So, yes. The worst botnet.

YASSS QUEEEEEN