Why is it so comfy?

Why is it so comfy?

It's not

It is, anony. Just try it out :-)

It STILL doesn't have full SQL Server support. So not comfy in the slightest when I actually want to use it for my job.

Two simple answers:
1. It's not written in Java
2. People are actually getting paid for the work they put into it

Don't you mean bloated?

But its C# that is even worse

>tfw forced to develop shitty C# apps at work using it
How do I get a job where I can use vim and any other programming language

>takes up 30gb of bloat
>comfy

Visual studio is for large projects and retards -nothing in between

What's a good alternative with a nice interface?

I had a licence for 2013. Micro penis cut me off by removing access to the email account it was tied to because I wouldn't give them a phone number. Microshit and all of their shills can eat shit and die in a fire.

Make shit on github, find someone willing to pay you to work on open source shit. Maybe Red Hat?

>Red Hat
D E S I G N A T E D

Are you new to the field or something?
All big companies are filled with Pajeet.

The integration with C# is amazing, but don't even think of using it to write C++, it is trash for anything other than C#.

it will be comfy when someone fixes this (pic related)

You are an indian

>thinks Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code is the same

Why, is C++ support worse compared to VS2015?

Because you're not capable of writing anything on your own and need auto correct assistance.

If you find using garbage comfy, then dunno I guess its the comfy random screen freeze, gigantic load times, breakas during updates, stupid project setups, pain in the ass git usage and such.

>muh le java bad meme

are you fucking me pham? have you used software written in java? eclipse is absolutely disgusting, vuze uses like 500mb ram for nothing, no matter how dank google's compilers are ios apps are always better than the android versions
+oracle is jam packed full of assholes that are just waiting for you to make some money off the language so they can sue you

Pretty much this. I have never seen a Java app that wasn't a resource hog.

They built something else for that. Called Sql management studio nubby

yes, intellij and bitwig studio are the ones I use the most. they're fantastic

>1GB text editor
Intellij is even worse than Visual Studio.

IntelliJ is not a text editor

30GB of bloat and does not support all programming languages.
>Emacs
Whole melpa repository for emacs is like 10 GB and it does support autocorrect for almost all programming languages

Mostly C++, the UI is probably full C# tho. It used to be way more stable back in 2010 and previous.

you are fucking joking, pre 2010 was a nightmare, it only got relatively stable with 2013.

> comfy?

It's a great program for hosting resharper and thats about it.

pre 2010 and 2010 were FAST as fuck. Since 2013 its been getting slower and slower. And Resharper may be pretty good I admit that, but daaamn is it slow and resource hungry...

learn to shit in a fucking toilet, gurdeep

Install vsvim plugin and stop bitching

ok maybe they were faster, but I still have to use 2010 now and again (don't ask) and it crashes every time I use it.

Well I guess its less stable. I only use VS2017 nowadays, and it crashes kinda often too

Why don't you use vim natively.
oh wait you are a Windows user.
Sorry I didn't mean to desciminate you.

>not using vim natively on Ubuntu™on Linux on Windows™ Subsystem™
Shameful display, Mahesh.

>press F1
>have to wait 10 seconds for MSDN to load
>navigate to another page
>have to wait another 10 seconds
How can Google serve dynamic web searches in milliseconds when it takes Microsoft 10 seconds to serve a fucking man page?

Pajeet here, in my college the dumbest,low caste students use it, they later slap Stackexchange code together to create abominations and then companies hire them as cheap labour and ship them to USA.
In short, the lowest of low tier PAJEETS use Visual studio. I downloaded it but it was >10gb and I tend to drop software more than 500mb.

Yeah, VS has support for shitload of obscure languages but let's keep using the piece of shit called sql management studio. Good job

You know vim and even gVim both work fine on Windows.

stop using a toaster with 3rd world internet, it helps

I have an i5, and I'm less than 60 miles from Seattle. There's no excuse for MSDN to be this slow.

Because they want to kill it. Why would anybody use 2017 when they have access to all your code through botnet

i agree its very comfy

better than sublime IMO

looking at it is comfy
working with it is not

I'm on brazil and it doesn't take that long to load, it's clearly a problem on your end