Nationalities you don't wanna share room

Be honest here
Just imagine which nationalities would be nice to live with and which would be shit

>gypsies (they do not have a nation but still)
>abbos (see gypsies)
>turks
>albos
>semites (arabs and jews included)
>sub saharan africans
>indians (dot not featers)
>pakistanies
>afgans
>some south americans/south east asians but that is more on the person, not the nationality

that's about it

I mistakenly entered a share property for which a paki/bangladeshi was in one of the three rooms (the landlord referred to him by his anglicised name and he was travelling so never had the opportunity to meet him ahead of time). The lingering smell in the bathroom and hallway was unbearable and he didnt even cook. Also his housekeeping ability was that of your most socially repugnant neckbearded, recluse basement dweller. There were so many other things he did that were just weird and pissed me off to no end. I left after four months even though it was a one year contract.

Bad nations:

>gypsies
>moldovans
>olteans
>turboslavs
>pooinloos
>abos
>bogans
>any middle-easterners
>terroni
>germans
>the french
>northern brits
>scots
>the irish
>swedes
>turks
>kurds
>muslim niggers
>christian niggers
>niggers that are not hot women/ Ice Cube or Will Smith
>mainland chinks
>cantonese chinks
>south east asians
>maoris
>native americans
>peruANOs,colombiANOs,argentiniANOs,brasiliEROs,et al
>eskimos

Good nations:

>finns
>hungayrians
>norwegians
>danes
>the welsh
>the icelandic
>japs

>albanians (have shared room before)
>kosovars
>sunni arabs
>southern slavs (just too hostile)
>dutch
>americans on Sup Forums
>chav englards
>chinese

that's about it

dont care about it
i hate noisy and loud ones and drunkers so dont want to do with such

Bad
>poo in loo
>FOB Asians, except korea/japan
>domestic niggers
>sjw femnazis/male cuck equivalents (worst experience ever)

Ok/meh
>white trash
>Africans (not refugees)

Good
>any European
>korean/japanese
>normal white Canadians
>banana Canadians (Asians born here)

>afghans
Turn on music-get stabbed.
Drink a beer-get stabbed.
Be unbearded-get assraped at night because the top is not gay if he has a beard and allah cant see it in the dark.
+opium?

>saudi
Probably arrogant as fuck and the moment he realizes all haram misconduct could be blamed on your presence he turns into a maximum degenerate overnight and gets hookers and drugs every weekend.
+might bring a houseslave with him to clean the trash we make.

>Israeli
Probably ok if it werent for the nefarious ruleset concerning kosher food and passive aggressive bitching about the holocaust which I cant do much against because it would be highly indecent and prove him right.
+may lend out money with only a small interest rate should I be short for the month.

I guess id be ok with most other nationalities as long as they are not zealouts.

>implying people would even want to walk near a romanian

Bogans are just lower class aussies. They shit in the toilet, understand hygiene more than subhumans, intelligent enough to drive properly and follow an 80 minute game of footy.

All the leeaching and degenerate attempts at copying the greats (Anglo, Celtic, Truly Slavic Russia, Northern and East Asia, Nords) disgust mentally stable ubermensch. That would include you.

Same but in this order
>Paki
>abbo
>indian
>gypsies

Asians

>americans on Sup Forums
Took the words right out my mouth mate

What's wrong with Sup Forums? Are you just vidya virgins who don't want someone hogging the TV to watch sports during prime online gaming hours?

>Pooinloos
>Eastern europeans
>Anything from north america (find them too obnoxious and extroverted for my taste).

kinda feel like I don't want anyone to share a room with.

this

only poorfags share rooms

I don't mind sp, it's the yanks on there.

you're really speaking my mind. Why have troubles with roommate/gf/wife when it can be quiet and how you like?

>The Irish
>Not wanting a roomate who stumbles home drunk at 5 am with three drunken slags and gives you one because your sound.
Your loss senpai.

>wanting to share a room with pale niggers
That's a win, boi.

Indian
Chinese
African
German
Turks
Papuans

>bad nations
>not including yourself

only chinese immigrants desu

I won't share a room with:

>Moors
>Niggers
>"Latin"-Americans
>Slavs in general
And essentially any non-(Western-Northern)European.

interesting replies. i'm a grill and love sharing my apt with two Indians (a guy and a grilll) I met on campus

Daily reminder that yanks are close second after canada to be the worst fucking posters on this board. You fucks should all be banished to reddit.

has he raped you yet?

Everyone except white or half white people.

>poles
Oh wait, fuck.

anglo"""""canadians""""""""""""""