Stallman says: don't have children!

Daily reminder not to procreate because overpopulation is real.

stallman.org/articles/children.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yi-Fu_Tuan
stallman.org/articles/children.html
jta.org/2007/03/08/news-opinion/muslims-outbreeding-jews-in-israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Working on it, OP.

I don't have the intention to.
Our world is already a mess, I don't want to add another fucker to it.
Interesting read, thanks OP

got you pham, i accidentally pumped my gfs uterus full of cum and she got preggers, got it aborted ez

I agree with what he has to say, I'll probably only have a child to continue my lineage.

>billions of niggers and chinks breeding like rabbits
>OY VEY DON'T REPRODUCE GOYIM
>three days later
>OY VEY WE HAVE TO LET THE NIGGERS AND CHINKS IN BECAUSE YOU AREN'T REPRODUCING ENOUGH, GOYIM

>China so overpopulated they create the one child policy to try and curb the population growth
>The population still doesn't get the memo and continues to breed

>niggers never use contraceptive and realize they can get more welfare money with a few kids

Its not about trying to out compete other races in pure numbers because that only encourages heavy overpopulation
Its about just trying to keep everyones population down

average child count per family is directly related to a country's economy
every western country had periods where having 12 kids was the norm

Working on it every day, my man

>Daily reminder not to procreate
I don't think anyone here has had the chance of doing that

Go back to tumblr

how does anyone take what this guy has to say seriously? he operates at the emotional level of a teenager with autism

only those who should reproduce heed the advice while idiots keep shitting out kids like there's no tomorrow. appealing to rationality won't stop overpopulation.

well d'uh when there's no effective contraception the kids kind of keep on plopping out.

So this McMillan guy thinks everybody (except him, of course) is about as dumb as a reindeer?
Sanctimonious prat.

I donated to a sperm bank, don't plan on having kids myself.

>That's right go- guys, don't you dare to breed! The problem of overpopulation is solved by reducing the already below replacement natality rate in western countries
>Oh whoops, looks like there aren't enough working age people left to support the aging population. Better bring in the poor doctors and rocket scientists from violent/war-torn regions of the world!

Im going to adopt

Im gay tho

Its literally saving somebodies life.

The most effective contraception is education and sanitation, dipshit.

The West got rich through pillaging the east and Africa, developed and now birthrate are dropping.

Next you'll be claiming that indians '' breed like rabbits'' despite them being just above replacement.

>I think I'm a shitty parent so everyone else will be
So this is the intellectual prowess of the free software movement...
It makes me wonder if there are actually good arguments in favor of free software. I haven't seen anyone treat the 4 essential freedoms as anything other than axiomatic statements.

>all these excuses

G E N E T I C F A I L U R E

>Do not have children
>Because babies cry and will irritate you
Wew.

>I'm going to burn half a million to raise a nigger's kid

So why aren't we forcibly neutering black people and mudslimes?

I wish I were female so I could get impregnate as of often as possible.

Stallman by not having children you are just giving up on the most fundamental thing about being a human
Its true that overpopulation could kill us all in the end but that's just one of the many thing that could happen
which means that your argument only works if that was the only solution
Instead of promoting solutions that can sustain an increasing human population,
you went the easy way out, and say I give up and you should all give up too
SHAME ON YOU

As if any woman would let me put my seeds in 'em.

The arguments posed by Mr. Stallman in this post for his followers are way too autistic to be deemed relevant because humanity can't be reduced to a simple statistic or be utilitarian in nature. One individual does not serve a plurality rather a singularity through possible collectivity and the selfishness ascribed as a reductive byproduct of an incapacity to find genuine reasoning towards sustainably reproducing while mitigating failure without using past performance as an indicator for future outcome does not hold any credence because in all due form not one single indicator by any physical being can remind you to not be given what you can do under the pretense of a reality that you can have courage to change while accepting with strength the reality that you cannot.

>It's my choice not to have children
The plainsong of the virgin

>I decided not to have children.
>I decided
No, Stallman. The entirety of womankind decided for you. You never even had a choice in the first place.

I really don't think I have a choice in that matter

he actually cucked someone.
While you never ever received a hanjob from a woman.

daily reminder that greasy neckbeard toejam eating communist has more sexual experience than you lel

Most people are about as dumb as a reindeer.

It's okay all anons will become AI by 2030

Thank you. These kind of problems are what humans are supposed to focus on anyway, or we will never become a intergalactic type 3 civilization only next to God.

My country in a nutshell (Sweden)

>hey you should voluntarily cuck yourself out of existence because Jamal doesn't know any better

this is why liberalism is the last manifestation before a nation dives off of a cliff

>implying he said he was going to adopt a nigger baby
Nobody adopts nigger babies. You get to pick.

I think a lot of gay people adopt nigger babies.

Daily reminder Stallman has convinced himself that he doesn't want children because nobody would fuck someone so disgusting.

>don't procreate because muh overpopulation
>not because you realized that society as a whole has turned into a snakepit, with fewer family values being held to a golden standard each passing day and that bringing a child into this world is unfair to it
t. "Never asked for this life"fag
At this point, you'd have to be sadistic on some level to want to have kids, or fucking retarded.

sorry richard, but rust cohle convinced me not to procreate not you.

Anti-natalism based on political reasons / anything other than pitch black pessimism is shit-tier.

I don't exaclty agree with the Cohle/Schopenhauer/Ligotti view, but I can respect it. This hippie-tier "whites need to stop breeding because of the rainforest, and so that PoC can have more children" is just ridiculous cuck-tier retardation.

for real? Who did he cuck?
Any sources

got any recomendations besides Ligotti?
check out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yi-Fu_Tuan
L. mentioned him in one of his interviews

>Daily reminder not to procreate because overpopulation is real.
You are mischaracterizing his argument into a strawman that you can punch without risk of a response.

Try harder, OP.

>he actually cucked someone.

me too, man.

It is one of my regrets in life that I chickened out last minute and put a condom on.

Condoms are for cowards.

If you read his website the first time he was ever attracted to someone was in his 40s and she was already married

No you donkey, it was when having kids meant your survival in later years.
Most effective contraception is putting both parents on a career path.

Uh no. We had 12 children because out of 12, 6 would die in childhood

>implying he wouldn't GNU/Children if he only could

>Not having children is an important contribution to humanity
WTF, it's what happening when you programming in lisp

>stallman.org/articles/children.html
>I decided not to have children
Sure you did.

Reminder that Stallman is an actual Jew.

Pic-rel makes a pretty strong case, and would definitively be worth reading if you're getting into AN.

What a coincidence.

Don't have children goyim!

meanwhile Israel’s fertility rate of three children per Jewish woman is higher than that of any other country in the developed world, and the only fertility rate substantially above replacement.

Stupid reindeers can't scape to Mars

already did, but thanks

This fat communist is only right about software, I don't care about his opinion anything else.

ITT virgins acting righteous

jta.org/2007/03/08/news-opinion/muslims-outbreeding-jews-in-israel

>Don't have white children goyim you're overpopulating the planet
>Oy veyy you don't have enough workers goyim better start importing "immigrants" and "refugees"
>Yes goyim they're having children but don't worry this mess will sort itself out...
>After you genetics are non existent

Weeeoooo!

The only solution there is to actually prepare.
There's a thing called growing your own food too.
I can't wait to get married to a QT and start a family.
I'd like to have as many children as I can support and keep my lineage going.

My wife is pregnant with twins. Take that Stallman!

stallman liberal retard looser.
this bullshit of overpopulation is only in africa, india and china, basically shitty countries, white race is actually dying due to low birthrate.
Good goy btw, retard...

Nice double trips
Good job on the children!

Now make sure you raise them correctly, you don't want them to turn into faggots and waste all the resources you used to bring them up.

>literally good go... guy the post
>>/pol

>The West got rich through pillaging the east and Africa, developed and now birthrate are dropping.

Yeah, ebil westeners dug out transistors straight from the ground of Congo. I hear they still digging hard so we may reach 10nm soon.

Your post is literally WE bullshit

That's great. If one breaks or dies you have a replacement.

Haha yeah we are the cuckiest

*only white people tho

Fuck off normalfags

>Americans need comics to understand population dynamics
top kek

The africans were sitting on a wealth of resources, but western technology was needed to pry them out of the ground. And so, we went there and forced the natives to pry it out of the ground for us.
I mean, does the fucking belgian congo mean nothing to you? Look up what the Belgians did to the congo before synthetic rubber.
How about Jamaica and the carribean? I mean, you could be completely ignorant about slavery but where do you think sugar is grown?
Haiti? When columbus landed it was green, lush, and had a population density higher than european countries. Nowadays it's a dusty pile of nothing.
Or how about the tropical rainforest? It's being cut down at stupendous rates to make burgers.

>It's now acceptable on Sup Forums to be married or have kids
When is hiro going to add facebook likes or reddit upvotes because that seems to be the primary audience for Sup Forums now.

I don`t have to be reminded this.

Still one has to realize where overpopulation is actually happening.

desu if youre well off have children. if however youre one of the 1.2billion north Africans living in poverty, 400 million indians, 300 million chinese that make up part of the 3 billion people living in poverty rethink your need to reproduce.

I think you`re asking a little too much from those billions of brownish people of low iq. Only nature can help in this case. Humanitarian aid must be stopped!!! This would be the most humane thing to do.

Another thing I totally agree with him on. Stallman for president!

He would be even cuckier than Teh Bern

you know i absolutely agree with this, humanitarian aid doesnt seem to be doing anything at all, and unless theres a short solution to a problem becomes a sinkhole. its been goin for about 40 years, and there governments are still fucked (see mugabe). and then when they do seek "asylum" you have never got a positive effect (cabramata, sweden, germany, uk, somalians in Melbourne just to name a few case studies).

If you Arent a glorious /fit/ian then you properly shouldn't have children user.

fucking this, whoever spreads the "don't breed" to the western nations is a danger to the society and thus should be sent to the guillotine to serve as a warning to the others.
it just happens to be that it's always the liberal kikes and other faggots.

By importing refugees you are basically turning your nation into Somalia, or wherever else these refugees are coming from. Demography makes a nation, not political systems, or ideologies, or even religion (though those can have a detrimental effect in the long run).

This
Fuck the environmentalist jews who promoted not reproducing, they hate the west

Counter-Revolution Now!

it's not like ebil westerners need mines in africa to make all the devices that use those 10nm transistors, no...

And what the fuck are you suggesting, subjugating the west to the very same fate, except this time instead of copper, have the Africans rip the culmination of western civilization out of their own land?

How does two wrongs make a right? And why the hell is it the fault of a modern Swede, who's never set foot into Africa, to pay for the sins of the Belgians in Congo from almost 100 years ago?

Your pretense that the natives weren't constantly trying to kill each other is cute. Step out of the cuckshed for once. Unless you believe that you waz kang? Then my condolences.

Overpopulation is only a problem in disgusting developing nations

First world countries need population growth to fuel their economies

Now tell that to niggers and muslims.

i think so mostly, but religion and attitudes towards certain religions end up effecting the legal system too (see an influx of asian and middle eastern Muslims lead to disdain towards islam causing Australia to have blasphemy laws that only protect islam). id like to think people are willing to change but are often stubborn in their views and extremities

keep a stable population or else you risk popping "the bubble"

The legal system is a social construct and a knee-jerky one at that. In a saner time you did not need institutions, or even formal law. Only when dealing with Others did it become a need. The ten commandments would have been something so obvious then that it even need not be mentioned at all.

interesting perspective and ive always considered a lawless society (or rather tends towards less restrictions) to be a better thing. but there still needs to be a system in place for dealing with criminals (however that may be).

Pretty sure that's because of the hardcore Orthodox ones that basically live off of welfare.

i hate children, they took over Sup Forums

There are some perquisites, in that such a society must be homogeneous, therefore the same standards apply to all and instead of formal systems it is instead governed by culture and a hierarchy. In such a society everything will be dealt in case by case basis, instead of formalized "universal" laws and rules.

If you're poor and live in those countries, children are your pension. Throw in that death in childbirth is high for both children and women and you have a society where the monetary incentives are set up to reproduce.
Especially with foreign pressure from US corporations that like it very much when there's a large pool of disposable people to work on farms and in mines.

>2017
>still believing in Maltusian memes
>still following the advice of a kike.