Brexit

Any brits in here that are voting for staying in EU.

Why? I'm having a hard time thinking of reasons to stay in it.

As someone leaving university soon, I'd rather not have the financial instability that comes with a large decision like this. Especially considering a lot of the companies I intend to work with are Pro-European and will be affected by leaving.

Pro-EU* Not European

Fair enough

>I want to give power to faceless undemocratic hellspawns rather than regain my independence

cuck

wow how dare you think about your own financial security

The fact that the commission chooses what comes to democratically voted EU parliment does not effect me in the slightest. I personally approve of at least one unelected branch in a Government as a way of breaking up tribal party voting lines. It's why I approve of the house of Lords.

Apparently so.

>I'd rather not have the financial instability that comes with a large decision like this
and in turn you fuck over the next generations of Brits, and a bunch of other europeans who want to leave the EU.

>Pro-EU* Not European
heh :^)

Why can't you leave by yourself without having the UK doing the first step?
It's written in the EU constitution that any party can unilaterally decide to leave.

But what about the next generation of Brits and other Europeans who want to stay in the EU?

Because everyone is a fucking pussy, they need someone else to send a signal that it's okay first.
We (and Sweden) also already opt-out of some EU rules.

Enjoy yourselves. The EU is doomed to fail, there are already many countries who have been completely fucked over.

>fuck over the next generations of Brits
Oh those poor brits, how they suffer under the cruel tyranny of EU. Banning bendy bananas and forcing them to clean their beaches.

It's literally worse than the blitz

Britain leaves EU
Begins deepening ties with Commonwealth
Signs Commonwealth free trade agreement
All is well, no republic for Australia
Rule Britannia
God Save the Queen

If those countries have been fucked over by the EU, I expect them to have referendums and leave at their own Democratic accord. I, however, do not believe that U.K would gain much from leaving. Especially not enough to justify me putting my future in danger.

see (spoiler: I hate that meme)

Ah yes I sure enjoy donating my independence and decision-making to globalists who can't give two shits about the well-being of a normal European if it means the globalist loses lobbying jewgold stream from his multinational corporate sponsor

BRITAIN, THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE YOU VOTE:

T*rkey is currently "in talks" with the EU government over entering the EU in return for stemming the flow of refugees, essentially holding Europe hostage.

Do you really want *these* """people""" in the EU????
>pic related

What I said or the cuck meme? Or do you hate that meme and are calling me a cucked anyway?

everybody knows this. Wait till we get a solid remain and they'll sneak through all sorts of bullshit they've been sitting on (EU army, Turkish blackmail, ignoring the Dutch electorate etc.etc.)
the cuck meme. But you are a cuck.

They can't, they are trapped. That's the point.
And obviously there will be negative consequences for you in the short term for you, but the positive ones in the long term outweigh them.
Enjoy your lack of trade deals with the rest of the world because there are some frogs and germans that say you have to trade with them instead. But whatever you do just don't join the Eurozone.

EUROPE IS FUCKED!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA, HUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEU, KKKKKKKKKK

Because I don't want my trade to be fucked up, I don't believe Britain will be able to negotiate better trade deals at all.

If we do leave the EU I can see a lot of business owners leaving in fear of Britain becoming a sinking ship.

Enjoy your "democracy" plebs.

If you're Government is unwilling to let your country have a referendum on something that the people are divided over then maybe you should elect another one. I'm not going to choose my vote on the hope that you or someone else might be able to get their own vote on the E.U. I vote for my own reasons. Not yours.

>If you're Government is unwilling to let your country have a referendum on something that the people are divided over then maybe you should elect another one.

That's not the problem. What are they going to do if they leave the EU? Get even more fucked over?

>I don't believe Britain will be able to negotiate better trade deals at all.
THE COMMONWEALTH

It's your country's problem if you as a Dane want to leave the EU. The Brit is right.

I have an idea, divide uk in 2 parts, the part that want leave, and the part that want to stay.

HEHEUAHUHEUEUHEUDAHUEHEUEHUAHUDEAHUDHAEUDHAUEDHUAEDHAUHASUH. I'm not a robot

Thank you Sherlock, but as far as I understood that wasn't his main point.

>yfw you realize that whichever way the vote turns out Article 50 will be removed from EU constitution by commission so that this won't happen in the future

Just watched the brexit debate. Fuck the remainers are such angry little creatures, especially the Scottish dyke.

Also Boris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sadiq