Hi int

Hi int
Friendly reminder that the EU is way better than the USA
prove me wrong

I directly vote for the people who introduce and repeal my laws.

I agree with you though, how can I prove you wrong?

>inb4 samefag

But we do as well. Do you get meme'd so hard that you didn't get to know we actually have elections for the EU?

in what respect is that exactly?

#voteleave

We're not as racist as people in the EU senpai. You guys always talk about being progressive and diverse and shit but you've never actually had to deal with it until recently.

Australia is better then both.

You're wrong

sorry this isn't true. I do think the whole "lol USA so raciss compared to EU" is a meme. Both places have problems but in different ways. (Also significant difference in issues between EU countries, and I imagine to a lesser extent, US States.)

Anyway, let's crash this union with no survivors.

Rule Britannia!

We are diverse. For instance, we have orthodox slavic heritage in a meditearranean setting, then Greeks with their hellenic language, albanians, germanics, etc. Different languages, religions, architectural styles, looks of people, heritage. In america everything is the same except for landscapes and some landmarks in NYC/southern California, no diversity.

You vote for members of the EU Parliament, which has no power to introduce or repeal laws. The act of introducing or repealing legislation can only be carried out in the EU by the European Commission, which is not directly elected.

>#

Stop being so reasonable fag.

Not defending EU democracy but your democracy isn't that great either.

retarded electoral college
caucases
R or D forever and ever

You have to many liberals
I want the UK to leave, i want the Union dead
Byt UK will stay, you can't change that

And what makes you think we don't do the same?

Nice argument

The Electoral College deliberately inflates the voice of the smaller states so as to prevent a tyranny of the majority. The entire reason we didn't have a single legislative house with a popular vote to begin with was because smaller states didn't want to have their voices completely overpowered by larger states. Hence, the Connecticut Compromise.

>no diversity

You're just fucking retarded.
I guess that's another demographic to add to your lame list.

>Connecticut Compromise.
>1787

The result now is that a person living in a smaller state has more of a voice than a person living in a larger state.

And what about gerrymandering? Your democracy is just as broken if not more.

No it isn't.

It would be if it had the same gun laws.

>Comparing a continent to a country
Also Bulgaria is in the EU

USA is a federation of states that governs effectively enough to be the preeminent power in the world
EU is a trade bloc that has only negotiated one trade agreement with a developed country outside Europe

>implying Bulgaria isn't better than the US

>comparing the USA and EU

but I thought the EU was just a simple trade union? so not sure how to compare the two

>EU is a trade bloc that has only negotiated one trade agreement with a developed country outside Europe

That won't even trigger anyone.
Low quality shitposting by Australian standards.

America goes to war with whoever it wants, fucks shit up and then the EU has to clean up the mess
the US fucks the EU in the face

>GDP per capita: 6,297
Yeah no

this 2bh.

the EU is for cucks, thank allah we're out of it.

teach us how to be small rich nation with relying on the eu :(

wait for ww3 and 4, declare neutrality and collect all the nazi shekels

It would be good if it had OUR gun laws.

American anarchy is just as retarded as britain's knife bins.

This is the obviously correct answer, we fuck up the kebabs, EU gets fucked by kebabs, how is this even a debate?

Maybe today but back in the post-WW2 20th century US was considerably better.

America has the same GDP alone than all states in the EU do altogether. And the USD is still used and an international benchmark for currency.

Either you love Europe or you love the EU, you can not do both.

You talk like if this refugee crisis was the first times muslims came to europe.

actually the ones who ruins our countries are diaspora people present here since the 70's or the 80's, they are born here and they are the shittiest diaspora ever.

Right wing people wanted them for making salaries of workers more low and Leftards wanted them for mores votes. (and secretly for using them like tools for destroying the society)

They have amendments which protect them from retarded people.
Particularly like the first one.

before someone mentions gun laws
I'll remind them that they do absolutely shit if people want to kill.
Look at Switzerland gun murder rate and and how Breivik got his hands on guns and bombs even with stric laws in Norway.
And the crime rate in USA is dropping while gun ownership is increasing.

I´ll add to that pic related. also most gun statistics in the US include suicides as gun violence.
They do need better gun laws tho, but not in the way that you think
>more CC states
>decrease no gun zones, its a stupid rule unless its a place where people get drunk like a bar or something like that. shooters don´t stop when they see a sight, color me surprised
the only actual gun control that seems reasonable to me is create a new transparent criteria to designate people who are actually likely to shoot people, the current lists are pure horseshit. finally I would like to remind that assault weapons have only caused 1/6 of gun related murders this year, banning them would not stop criminals for using the black market anyways.

Dont know...I have never been to USA but I have friends in there.
Some of my really educated friends that could work anywhere literaly and live good chosed EU but they are still making decisions.
Its hard comparation, I would choose USA maybe but I like southern mentality, Italy, Spain, Greece, those are countries that I admire.
They dont have that GBP crap and they are not Germoney but I have 0 attraction to UK, Germany, France etc....
All other posters are telling here is crap, average guy here has somthing like 15years and dont know nothing to make this discution.
Its much more a matter of what do you want in life, that evil capitalism and 24/7 work thing, loans on everything and preasure is western thing, I just dont like it.
I would live in Greece, have some bussines to make a nice living (not some Trump empire and millions crap) and I wouldn change it.
Friends in USA work 15h/day, is that fucking life??
My life goal seriously! Watch pic faggets, my destionation to live in for the rest of my life and have a nice life in overpopulated, unhealty cities with brain damaged people caused by stress, work and loans that live in concrete infested by muslims, niggers, gays, faggots and deluded cunts that are chasing their dreams for life.