In England if people are hungry and want fast, yummy...

In England if people are hungry and want fast, yummy, filling food they go to the local chippy and get some fish and chips

Does your country have something similar?

Back home its in-n-out

Of course here its pic related

Yes we can choose from hundreds of fast food. Asian, American, Fusion, Street, Metro Style etcetera.

We're not poor wherein our only choice is fish and fries.

t. country bumpkin

chicken shops are king pham.

Youn encounter bakeries on every single corner here so gluten is the way to go.

We have kebabs/gyros, but obviously its not our dish but its the most popular.

In Norway we eat hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza or kebab.

>calling them chicken shops instead of kebab shops
disgraceful

Yeah, people here don't trust fast food and don't even eat out at all unless they're upper middle class.

>no onion
>no sauce
>no marouli

atleast there is paprika and pork m8

I'm talking about fried chicken though you mong.

We have more choices but why make an inferior choice?

Hot dog stands

nothing but American fast food chains.

It was my younger siblings that she didnt want

>why the fuck does everyone just say sauce for every kind of sauce and none of them have specific names

>also corn flakes to mean cereal in general

Stupid phone

Where I live I can only get good fish and fries during lent.

It sucks

I usually go to the local middle eastern buffet down the street and get a little bit of everything to go. They also make the best fresh pitas.

Occasionally I'll go downtown to the best fucking Vietnamese place in town and get some amazing beef pho. I'll eat the whole thing and it makes me feel healthy and awesome for a whole week.

Australia is the exact same we love our fish and chips.

>chicken shops
Nah it's nigger/sand nigger food
Gregs is the only real answer

I guess pizza or kebab, or McDonald's or some shit. We don't really have any small street kitchens

>lent
You have to go back Emanuel, you just have to

>Nah it's nigger/sand nigger food
>implying that's a bad thing
>Whitey in charge of taste
lmao

>implying

fish and chips is such a meme lmao nobody actually does this

Nothing wrong with fried chicken lad. You just need to get white people to make it instead of pakis with arabic sitting all over there stores

Serious question, what is an acceptable price range for dem fish and chips?

like a 5-7 quid probably

towards the higher end though, decent fish isn't cheap.

fish and chip shops >>>>>>> getting it in a pub or something too.

>local middle eastern buffet
Where do you live? I need this.

Shut your fucking whore mouth. Australia has awful fish and chips, NZ isn't too bad, still not as good as the UK though

Most of it is foreign but still great.
>fast food chains
>fish and chips
>Gyros or Kebabs

>not as good as uk

have you ever been here or are you just assuming it's good because it's "our thing" ?

> Not as good as the UK

Our fish is better. Also Akaroa fish and chips are the best in the world.

I go to a bakery. Lots of salty food like sandwhiches of all kind, croque-monsieur, fougasse, pizza, various breads like with olive, ham or cheese. Also desserts and pastries, everything rather cheap and some places there are tables where you can stay to eat.
Of course we also have real fast foods like burgers, kebabs etc but there are so many things in our bakeries they're basically high quality fast foods and you can find them everywhere

I'm literally from the UK. I lived there for the first 25 years of my life, been away the last 3.

Fish and chips are way better back in the UK

Your fish is 100% better, but your fish and chips are fairly shit.
Case in Point: I've never been served or asked about salt and vinegar....only if I remember to ask do I get it

£3

awesome pic

>Fried fish was first brought to England by Spanish Jews,[2] and is considered the model for the fish element of the dish.[5] Originally, Spanish Jews settling in England in the 17th century would have prepared fried fish in a manner similar to Pescado frito, which is coated in a flour.
>There is a general belief that pescado frito was possibly an inspiration for the English fish and chips, brought to England by Spanish Jews; Sephardim began to settle in England in small numbers in the 16th century, and in larger numbers after Oliver Cromwell lifted the formal ban in the 1650s

Of course we have something very similar here at southern Spain

you go to billa and get a leberkäs semmerl

why is it with fucking everything someone has to come along like ACTUALLY we did it first

fuck off everyone we don't have much to claim let us have fucking fish and chips for fuck sake

We'd just boil water and eat noodles

And what the fuck is wrong with that?

Nigga we defined it

It's foreign

They go to the local snägäri and order makkaraperunat

So was freedom and democracy but those little nips ate that shit up

Do Japanese ever get tired of eating noodles?

Why does Finland have the weird knock off version of normal food?

>why yes, i do call shops that sell mainly fried chicken "kebab shops"

>Pizza
>norway

sure if you are rich

This is all better than fish and chips. Frying some sausages with eggs is better than fish and chips.

>Why does Finland have the weird knock off version of normal food?

Funny coming from you :D

Yes.

www.itica.ie

it's poor greek westernization

>mickey mouse

kek

personally I get farinata.

this desu

objectively incorrect, but croatians usually lack basic education so i'll let you live

this time, kiddo

I never go out to eat. I always have something delicious I can make in less than 20 minutes at home.

You mean like noodles? Boy I can't wait to eat noodles, more noodles, then a little bit of noodles every meal until the day I die!

>Americanisation

Just lay back and accept it.

Fried cheese or schnitzel is popular or sausage with bread, hot dog or langosh

Pasty pride
World wide

Rice and noodle

This, "katugrilli" is a dying breed.

we're not so poor that we have to eat shit like that.

it cant't be helped being fat

I just make it in my kitchen desu.

We have this little ball of bread with chesse. They say its good, idk if i eat i die :(

>jewish food

Shawarma or Falafel stands.

I just have a lot of stuff in the fridge. My muslim neighbors keep giving tons of food to me because it's their fasting month, and I have plenty of other stuff i bought a couple months ago.

>banana

Why

>Asian, American, Fusion, Street, Metro Style etcetera.

Where's the choice when it's all dog meat?

Yeah, before gyros and cheap pizza slices got popular, people would just drop by their local market hall or buffet and ask for a slice of bread, a pair of Debreceni sausage, some mustard and a few pickles, stuff it down in a matter of minutes and be on their way.

£5.50 from the van that comes to my village

BBQ, pizza, hoagies, burgers, kebabs, gyros, fried chicken, Chinese take out... we have it all here. Fish and chips isn't a very common take away item here, but you can find it in any pub.

What sauce is that?

>not putting banana on pizza

I just found out there's a Five Guys in my city, I heard it was pretty decent, would Ameriburgers recommend at least going once?

Is there a mammi pizza?

Shamefuru. If you want great japan fast food you must try beef bowl and ramen and bento of seven eleven.

Try it once. To me, it's overpriced and does not compare to In N Out or Culver's but it's still pretty good.

I only know tzatziki, what sauce do you put on kebab?

>Philippines
>not poor
ELL OH ELL

I tried before but all I can taste from seven-eleven gyuudon is the sauce, I couldn't taste the beef or the rice. As for the bento; its nice that they microwave it for you, but they also microwave the veggies that taste better cold e.g. lettuce and grape-tomatoes, potato salad.

It's absurdly overpriced.

8 quid for JUST a burger

I prefer getting a pie from the chipper desu, fish is a good option though

>chipper

end yourself

Oh sorry. I mean beef bowl of yoshinoya and bento of seven. I like Neapolitan pasta bento. There is beef bowl in USA?

That's fucking criminal.

CANNOLI?
OVA HERE

It's also like a fast food place so you go up and get your food and sit down in a shitty diner like place.

>being poor

I bet you fags live up north.

>being white
>being black/from london
>being poorthern

>getting ripped off

Once you reach an amount of wealth little things don't matter.

I bet you pay full price for chocolate rather then going to pound land, some smelly chav is probably laughing about how you got ripped off.

Stay north.

teehee better spend more because I earn slightly more teehee!

runts like you are marketing gold