What are Millennials like in your country?

What are Millennials like in your country?

edgy and dumb, like most of Sup Forums

>communism is cool guys xD
>weedman
>dats rasis
t. millennial

Less mentally disabled than my generation actually.

I have a good view on them.

They don't know how to talk to people and use bizarre terms like "red pill" and "hypergamy."

qt

One of the most narcissistic groups and like most younger people annoying.

Is she kill?

And cultural marxism :^)

reminder that millennial applies to anybody born mid-80s onwards, ergo, you're all millennials and if not, you should probably leave Sup Forums

Tired of the corruption status quo, more right-leaning than the previous generation but still bluepilled on communism.

I dislike most of my generation.

Uneducated lot who try to change the world.

god, this picture perfectly describes why i hate this new generation

Is that why you listen to REAL music?

Boomers are scums. Millenials are ok.

t. 25~ years old

People between 16 and 36?

For men it's pretty clear:
They didn't stop playing video games or doing other children's stuff after growing up.

For women:
Mobile phone and social media addicts.

>that trigger discipline

I blame the public school system honestly

It doesn't give young kids enough time to socialize turning people into autists.

I think people in this thread are confusing actual Millennials, the group you stated 1980-2000 with people born post 2000 who are vanity, smart phone obsessed social media addicts.

Pro FIFA 2016 players.

More like it never challenges kids and gives them too much time to socialize, producing self-conscious man babies.

Well whatever it is the government should probably reduce it to 6 years tbf

I can only speak for myself and my friends, but blindly cynical, disaffected, and incapable of taking anything seriously. Also, pessimism.

Rather varied but I'd say they're much more liberal than the past generations.

They are like (you)

Left to far left-leaning, consumption-focused, and intellectually unmotivated by the current shamble of a school system, with heavy political opinions straight from celebrities and no conviction to follow them through.

They are young so not balding unlike user

ITT: Self-hating millennials in their late teens, early 20s

>vanity, smart phone obsessed social media addicts.

This also applies to people born after 1995. Someone born in 1997 and someone born in 2001 are pretty much identical in degeneracy.

As someone who recently turned 18 all I can say about my generation is GOD ALL MIGHTY HELP US THE FUCK OUT, EITHER YOU MAKE THEM WAKE UP OR YOU KILL US ALL FOR MERCY
We're pretty cucked
Save us plz

>These arms
What a fucking joke

The standard:

-swag fag/fuckboy clothes
-obsession with facebook, twitter, instagram, snap chat, etc
-high school or college dropout
-shitty music taste

You have to admit, we had it easier than prior generations. No wars that drafted millions of people, no having to work in dirty and dangerous factories when we turned 18.

-economic downturn
-environmental degradation
-slow failure of social safety nets
-rampant globalism
-exploding housing and higher education costs
-police state
I can go on and on.

The facts.
>Milenars are blacker than the last generation (whites reduce the number of child due taxes, and niggers double the number due social benefits)
>Narcissists
>Propaganda droved (i should get a new computer, because the new one save electric power and make the word better, the old one? i trow it in the trash.)
>Fat (17% more fat than the last generation)
>memes
>pussy, always scared of black kids because "they may have a knife"

Read Quran a lot, join ISIS Al-Qaeda or some other new stupid terror group.

The one I'm fucking is a pretty based guy, don't have much contact with the rest of them

They don't want to work, they don't want to study, they don't want to help in anything...
Wait, those are common traits.

They aren't like american and canadian millenials, they don't shield themselves in virtue signaling, they don't care about that shit, they just live however they want without lying themselves or other people. Still shitty but society doesn't listen to them.

>Millennials, whom we define as those ages 18-34 in 2015

>is anyone on this board now a millenial?

All they seem to care about is puting up photos on jewbook, twitter, and tumblr and arguing over footall teams (normies). They think the so-called "progresiveness" movement that is happening around the world is something good. Many don't give a damn about education, instead they're into shit like "swag and cholo shit". Simply put, a total disaster.

Far more nationalistic than the baby boomer generation.

The US is developing a non-religious, pro-gay, pro-trans right wing due to them. The future is going to be glorious as the left loses their only wedge issues and cancerous identity politics circles the drain.