Take it to /biz/, but we all know ITS OVER INTEL IS FINISHED

I think Brian is in pretty deep shit.

Brians always prevail

Stay strong, Brian!

All NASDAQ stocks are down today, yes even Nvidia and AMD. Intel has to drop below 30$ to start to worry.

AMD and Nvidia are pretty volatile, but Intel is a steady stock and you know this, it dropping to its 1 year low in a month is pretty telling.

lol

AMD goes up and down 30% every month, it's basically a day traders dream.
Intel barely moves.

Meanwhile AMD stock is completely stalled out and Goldman claims the valuation of Epyc is baked in.

Which is horse shit, AMD Q3 earnings are going to be insane and their guidance will reflect that in Q2, while Intel is stuck with the ancient Core archutecture.

>1 day
>IMG_xxxx

Drink bleach.

>Wall Street kikeniggers
>knowing anything about technology
Just wait for a new BAZONGLES Intel ad to come out, it'll be good. Not that I'm on the Intel boat, mind you.

Goldman is horseshit, Hari seems to have a boner for AMD
They iterated their $10 sell, as seen AMD is nowhere near $10

I am not an intel shill, I actually quite like my 1600. I just posted it to show that OP's pic is mostly meaningless.

I still wonder why people even listen to them? They are never right regarding AMD. You have to be blind to not see their market manipulation. Fuck them.

If anything your pic is meaningless since it has no context, AMD goes up and down in SP like a rollercoaster, Intel is stable, and it just hit a one year low.

>I still wonder why people even listen to them?
They did the first two times, this time they've caught on, some have sold on GS claim, but a 10% pullback is more than fine since $14.5 was overvalued.

Was it? I would think the Epyc launch would have pushed it well in to the 15 dollar range.

Q2 ends on the 20th, they will have sold a shit ton of their servers and desktop chips, and their GPUs are all sold out

>1 Day
You tried

>Take it to /biz/
>Makes thread on Sup Forums
kys

Can't find INTER on bittrex

DELET

AMD and NVDA up PM, Intel still down.