How do I best stick ethernet to the walls?

How do I best stick ethernet to the walls?
I'm running an ethernet to my room and it needs to go through the kitchen and I've got a path against the wall that doesn't look ugly.
Don't want to use sticky tape as that will peel off the paint later down the line and I'm a renter.
Blu tack isn't strong enough.

plastic hooks

Buy powerline adapters you fucking scrub.

You could hide it behind skirting boards if you have any.

Disgusting.

Cable lifters.

will that be tight enough?

House is old and the wiring is pretty shotty, would trust it.

*wouldn't

dont know what theyre called in english. they are tiny plastic u-shapes with a nail. i used some that are supposedly for coax but cat6 fit perfectly as well.

Wifi

Run the cable through the a/c ducts.

this

But you have to nail it in though right?

yes.

My apartment building was built in '68 and I get around 300Mbps and a latency of 3-4ms. No connection issues.

I'm a renter and I use some plastic thumbtacks to pin the ethernet cable to my baseboards. I've never been fined for it. Put a pin on each side of the cable (not through it).

You could also use blue painter's tape since it won't damage the paint.

Or use zipties to anchor the cable to something stationary.

Those are gay.

Enjoy your electrical infetterance.

>You could also use blue painter's tape since it won't damage the paint.
Yes! this seems perfect, a little less discrete but will not make the cord loose. Thanks!

>You could also use blue painter's tape since it won't damage the paint.
That's not true. If you leave it long enough, it can start to damage the surface. It even tells you on the tape or package the time table of when you should remove it before damage might begin.

The holes are too big for rental. use actual sewing pins, driven through tape or etc. wrapped round the cable. Careful to drive the pins straight and neatly a hammer works.

tesa powerbond

cut thin, long stripes, stick them to wall to create a path then stick the cable to them.

you might have difficulty tearing it off though shit's insanely sticky (i used it to attach a shelf to a wall and it's still up after 3 years)

Just staple it to your baseboards. I rent too, and that's the solution I came up with. Fortunately, I also have enough clearance under the doors to run cables, so your mileage may vary. The staple gun you need is a Arrow T25 and you can get them at Home Depot. The actual holes the staples leave are small enough that you should just be able to paint over them once you move.

Run it behind the sheetrock and install an outlet in your room for it. This is simple as shit

Use one of these with tape

Just lay on ground we know you live alone

This is the only acceptable method apart from actually running them through the walls like a pro.

this + double faced tape if op wanna do a clean job without nails

powerline is utter shit

yeah, right

did you miss the part where OP rents
landlords usually arent too happy about you running cable through the house, especially if you do it yourself

If he got the ok from the landlord to have a professional run it and paid for it himself they probably wouldn't have any issues with it

T R U N K I N G
R
U
N
K
I
N
G

Classy

the what?