Good luck tomorrow, Brits

Good luck tomorrow, Brits

Other urls found in this thread:

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20130129110402/http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/indreview_brit_offshore_fin_centres.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y
lmgtfy.com/?q=Boris Johnson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brexit will fail hillary will win and norway will join eu.

Don't know about 1 and 2, but Norway will NEVER join EU

and turkey join in eu

Trips confirm.

When white genocide happens we will finally know if it includes Turks and Argentines.

checked

Trips know the truth.
At least Turkey won't join the EU.

Also watch me emigrate to Switzerland.

Thank you base Turkeystan.

I like how the two major forces at work here are

stay) Britbongs true fear of voting against the status quo
leave) Britbongs irrational need to tell Europe to go fuck itself

You can't expect Brits to have the intellectual capabilities to actually consider the economic pros and cons.

I sincerely hope Leave wins and the British choke to death on their own filth in their self-imposed exile on that disgusting little island. Good riddance.

What does that even mean

It means just vote Leave already, I'm looking forward to the day when nukes are the only thing keeping your country relevant in any way.

>the eternal anglo
Let them starve on their island 2bh, maybe they'll all murder each other on their island

t.

Its already in EU Lite, whats the difference

no it wont

Hopefully. Why should brits stay under german rule? Fuck the EU

t. recently unemployed plumber

>to tell Europe to go fuck itself
*to tell the EU to go fuck itself.

I love Europe, just hate the EU.

All these eastern Euro cunts getting upset because a main contributor into the EU is close to leaving, and they know they won't be able to leach on it as much.. haha

I can't wait to see the Europeans divided like the Arabs

really makes you think...

and Turkey will recognize the Armenian Genocide

I don't think it's going to happen, but good luck to you Brits.

his country is a drain and his family travels here to clean drains

I don't mind, give me more. It's great for the nationalists at home.

You must be really looking forward to replacing them with even more postcolonial Ahmeds.

good luck lads
hope you get and then the EU will finally fall

so this is what happens
>UK imports millions of pakis
>its somehow the EU's fault
>they want to leave
I mean UK isn't even in the Schengen area right?

More than 70% of Norwegians are against EU joining.

I'm not so sure about your position being so superior if you literally need to import postcommunist shits to clean your drains.

Difference is that we don't have to obey all laws we don't like. It is a bit tricky at times at the diplomatic level, but at the end of the day it's the best place to be.

moar

>some of the working class don't want to work
what can i say

it's funny you manage to drain billions of euros (in the double-digits!) each year and manage to stay a shithole though

>tfw voted leave weeks ago in the postal vote

Against my wishes, I already knew it was true and these trips confirmed it

I don't give a shit.

Everybody's going to vote Remain anyway. Nothing will happen Sup Forums, the EU will stay for decades to come. No happening no matter how much you want happening

Are your agricultural and fishery industry really worth making you act like a prick who bring discordance in the gentlemen's club?

It's all very much worth the price

youtube.com/watch?v=iAgKHSNqxa8

I hope UK remains in EU because I have plans to go there next year for work.

I bet you also think that if Leave win, the Empire will get restored overnight. Or some other deluded crap like that that only plebeian pig on a steady diet of benefits can believe.

Yes. We don't act like pricks, though, we co-operate well with EU.

"no"

>If I was 18
MODS MODS MODS

ah yes, the third worlder arguing against his strawmen already

I don't want the EU to dismantle, I want it to become something better.

How will our economies compete against giants like the USA, China or Japan and rising giants like India, Russia, Brazil, Mexico or Nigeria? Yes yes, meme countries with a lot of poverty and shit going on... TODAY, tomorrow their ridiculous amount of population and natural resources will give them the edge.

How can small European countries with 10 million people compete against them? Even Spain has only 46 million people (with around 6 million of them being immigrants) How can we stand in a future globalized economy against countries who have over a billion citizens?

Instead of breaking the EU, we have to reform it, the idea is great, we share more in common than we think, and the time to do it is now or in the future we will be puppets of Asian giants instead of a Federated European superpower that maintains it's national identities and still has a say in the world.

Ah yes, the brit drone thinking he's superior because his country meant shit on the world stage decades ago

This is a stupid question but how does Schengen Agreement work for you? Does the fact you are a part of it mean you're not completely migrant-crisis-proof?

Pic still relevant

>decades ago
>top 5 economy
>our capital is literally the most relevant city in the world (just ahead of NY)
>rest of the world flipping their shit just because of our referendum
i'd be surprised if anyone noticed poland doing the same thing kek
but of course you guys would ACTUALLY lose too much money to do that

Ignore him, he is just mad that he can't come here and clean toilets any more.

Brexit will never go through
The US wont let it happen
UK leaving the EU would make it harder for the US to control them

No what? Brexit will not happen and I'm happy for it.

Got €25k on them staying in the EU.
Easiest free money I will ever make.

post betting site

>UK leaving the EU would make it harder for the US to control them

What logic led you to this conclusion?

>In December 1996 two non-EU member states, Norway and Iceland, signed an association agreement with the signatories of the Agreement to become part of the Schengen Area. While this agreement never came into force, both countries did become part of the Schengen Area after concluding similar agreements with the EU.
We have gotten 31 000 migrants in 2015, so it has been a bitch, but now we have formed new laws and we have almost none in 2016.

Inshallah

thx
>we have almost none in 2016.
that's neat.

No one would give a shit about you if it weren't for nukes, the stock exchange(that's being bought out by Deutsche Boerse anyway)and tax havens(and that's gonna be subject to a crackdown pretty soon). Enjoy the vestiges of colonial greatness while they last, and don't forget to buy more Tridents, otherwise your relationship with US-senpai won't be special enough :^)

absolutely kek image 10/10.

They wouldnt have to go along with everything, unlike now

fugg

>mmmmmmmmmmuh nukes
how do you figure kanckaybczzcasdnckski?
and ROI is the tax haven, not the UK
don't they teach you anything in those shanty schools of yours

too bad "something better " is for EU leaders replacing natives with africans

>what are overseas territiories
British education at work, lel. Though I shouldn't be surprised, those City fellows sure don't want you to know where they stash away the money you worked so hard to earn them.

We cooperate a lot better than some of the actual members.

No, that's the actual policy of the Eurorcrats, something better would be to stop doing that.

Europeans need each other, wether we like it or not.

Well, we are trully fucked, we should just give up, stop breeding and make place for China asnd India.

>insignificant tax revenue lost since that doesn't apply to 90% of dependencies
>failed to follow up his little nuke claim
this was going to be a 'hide polish threads' pic but i couldn't find that since i don't think anybody gives enough of a shit about your country to make one
but then, why pay that much attention to a buffer zone anyway

This %100 If it wasn't so corrupt and it's policies weren't so shit then I wouldn't mind being a part of it. But the EU will never be reformed it will continue to get worse and worse.

didn't know that. Thank you for your enlightenment.

>families

British Muslims come from their Commonwealth, not the EU

Brexit supporters favor even laxer immigration laws with Commonwealth countries.

So UK will become even more mudslime infested than it already is with Brexit.

Based Poland.

>Virgin Islands alone are home to 45% of the world's offshore
>insignificant tax revenue lost
>mfw

And what about the nukes? There's not really that much to address in your meme arrow and keyboard mashing of a 'reply', but okay, consider this: your government is ramping up defense spending while being unable to provide functioning public healthcare. That's quite literally NK-tier.

>this was going to be a 'hide polish threads' pic but i couldn't find that since i don't think anybody gives enough of a shit about your country to make one
I think someone's salty.

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20130129110402/http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/indreview_brit_offshore_fin_centres.htm

>And what about the nukes?
I don't know fuckwit, you are the one who brought them up
You think people wouldn't give a shit about us if we didn't spend as much on defence?
>salty
No, but I am not paid to deal with children in the day and I don't like doing it on Sup Forums

>Norwayfag actually believes in democracy

>making a claim on offshore and backing it with a 2009 document
>the current year
Stop embarassing yourself and do some research

>You think people wouldn't give a shit about us if we didn't spend as much on defence?
If they did, then for what earthly reason would your government take away money from an already shitty NHS and spend it for more spare aircraft carriers and nuclear submarines for Uncle Sam?

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

Yeah, it will happen. Well, maybe not norway, but turkey will join the EU.
It's going to be a dark world, my friends.
I hope none of this has any negative impact in Brazil. We don't need more problems.

Feel the base

you literally only have the worst parts of the EU if youre in EFTA

>a load of underclass nationalists want to ruin my future job prospects because they can't compete with uneducated Poles

But what about sovereignty?
That thing about the european army and stuff
You can always come to Brazil :3

I believe lads

Who's the guy in the horse?

>Good luck tomorrow

Some people wont allow luck tomorrow.
Votes dont matter.

no

Boris Johnson

bozzy jozzo (leg end)

It will happen. I'm sorry