So " Crit TV " is going to back to Tek syndicate basically because they're not making enough money to satisfy Logan's...

So " Crit TV " is going to back to Tek syndicate basically because they're not making enough money to satisfy Logan's greedy needs.

It's funny how several months ago Level1 were like " this will crash and burn " " let's just try how it goes on " and Crit ( I cringe everytime I see this fucking awful name) were the one with a plan and a " new direction "
Ohh how the table have turned now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KEdRdPpjA-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=cH_Ol_y-4sw
youtube.com/watch?v=bNci_Kolptc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/KEdRdPpjA-Y

Also pistol is an obvious trap

Eh level1tech is still making peanuts and I beg Wendell is pissed off at himself but yea Crit TV and Logan received crushing blow. With over half a million subs he can't hit 10k views on his newer videos. Their patreon page went from something like 12 thousand dollars to 600 bucks in the last year. No regrets though. I've stopped watching this edgy shill when he sold me the dumb idea of buying 280x.

Most of his subscribers are fake / paid ones

he has terrible facial hair

>So " Crit TV " is going to back to Tek syndicate
le toppest of keks m80

Would a turd by any other name not smell like shit?

Seriously, fuck Logan. This (boi)pucci worshiping douche nozel is getting what he deserves. Remember, this whole bullshit fiasco is basically centered around the fact that Pistol stirred up a bunch of shit, and instead of Logan dumping Pistol, he got rid of everyone who actually contributed and helped create content.

Literally, Pistol is of no value. Maybe she edits video, but your average community college student could do that. Pistol is some stupid cunt gamer grrrrl who is too absorbed in her streaming and furry bullshit to give a fuck about Logan, but Logan is in love with it. Fuck, Pistol is a barely passable tranny.

She? Its a homosexual man with long hair and a girly voice.

>She?
aww fuck I used the wrong pronoun.
I tried to refrain from using pronouns when talking about Pistol... but I messed up

he looks like a relic leftover from 2005

What did I miss I don't watch any of these channels

i hope logan kills himself, seriously

just look at this 30 second video he posted a couple of days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=cH_Ol_y-4sw

I seriously he shoots himself and then that faggot trap homo faggot aswell

>this broken english
Fucking what?

Are you saying that Logan is going back to making videos with Wendell? Because I won't watch any videos with Logan in them.

Well at least the guy brought wendell to the spotlight

Logan and his trap boyfriend fired all others in the company and lied and insulted alot of ppl on the internet.

It would be funny.

why his vids have so few views

youtube.com/watch?v=bNci_Kolptc

Self denial

>Level 1 Techs
>168k subscribers
>15k to 40k views on recent material

>CRIT
>579k subscribers
>7k to 20k views on recent material

So either tons of people just refused to watch any more of Logan's material, or he has hundreds of thousands of fake subscriptions.

I liked him through Crit and teksyndicate days.

I just wish the breaking of the trio never happened. Everything felt good then.

Except Logan was the only one happy in the final days, and pistol was the one in control of him, doesn't matter anyway.

ITT Tube """clebs""" try to muster you IP's in a internet fight

No, just changing the name back

This

Definitely paid subscribers

Fuck off the both of you, you faggots.
Neither of you had worthwhile content separately. You;re equally low tier.