DAILY REMINDER:

You guys are losers if you take Sup Forums or anti immigration sentiments seriously.

I love reading immigrant or Muslim hate posts. I find it funny because I know that whoever wrote that is a pencil neck autist who would never say anything in real life.

My favorite is when I post about how I'm Arab and I get "you'll be dealt with in the race war" or my personal favorite "the fire rises". I hope you guys are just memeing when you say that because it's so cringeworthy.

I also have browsed enough to know that most of the people that are truly serious about xenophobia are literally losers who work min wage, aren't educated or get girls and blame their problems on immigrants or refugees.

To any Canadian posters:
>StatsCan: immigrants here go on to make more $, commit less crime, are more educated and be less likely to be on welfare than their Canadian born counterparts.
>Canada created multiculturalism
>immigration was at an all time high under Harper's govt and now higher with Trudeau
>Every single political party in Canada supports immigration and refugee resettlement

Seriously if you're some red piller type far right nut job, get out of my country kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

start.umd.edu/gtd/search/BrowseBy.aspx?category=perpetrator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cuck

Cuck.

this desu.

>race war

they actually, unironically believe this meme.

>Canadian flag

Oh wow, I'm so surprised

>his only agrument is a meme word

As expected

"Day of the rope" is also something that gives me a good laugh. Or "us whites have been take advantage of, watch what happens when we awaken and take back our country"

Why do Kanadians make the worst threads?

>Arabs
>human

Top kekeroni my friend

Just gonna leave this here.

You have to go back.

>I'm Arab
Stopped reading.

You'll be dealt with in the race war, the fire is rising.

It's okay Leaf friend. Trump will lose, Brexit will fail, Merkel will be re-elected, LePen will lose. We have a lock on everything. The internet is very useful for tagging reactionary undesirables. They actually think they're anonymous!

t. Abdul al-Kanadastani

Might as well give up on your raxist beliefs, since Arabs are the new Germans now.

I seriously don't get why there are people opposed to all these qts coming into their country.

it always makes me kek how people on the internet imagine us

Because for 1 qt you have to import about 1000 non-qt's

>these qts
They're under average. If you didn't live in a tainted country, you'd know that.

This but unironically

Nah. I'm rich in East Germany. Nazis kill you here on the streets. I can enjoy my life without interacting with Nazis and without seeing brown sub humans.

>Sup Forums disagrees with you
>waaaaaah why does a fucking white male have an opinion
>muslims blow your family up
>RELIGION OF PEACE #NOTALLMUSLIMS RACISM BIGOTRY ISLAMOPHOBIA

As usual it's a Canadian posting this drivel too, what a surprise

>You guys are losers if you take Sup Forums or anti immigration sentiments seriously.
>take Sup Forums
>seriously.
>take
>Sup Forums
>SERIOUSLY

>all these qts coming into their country
Oh yeah, since the only immigrants you get are wyminz and innocent kids amirite?

source?

*cringes*

>Canada created multiculturalism

Microsoft office excel

fucking leaf

information collected from here
start.umd.edu/gtd/search/BrowseBy.aspx?category=perpetrator

kill yourself

*cringes*

Noted. Anything else?

*cringes*

Lol, I spoke to a mudslime from Belgium a few days ago, he was like you, until I proven him wrong on every level. He just stopped posting. Probably came into realisation how slime of a nation all Arabs and religius freaks Mudslimes are and went to bed sleep and cry.

Why are diaspora always so much worse than the people who live in the countries they come from? ISIS will just kill you outright or make a dank propaganda video, diaspora will defend their actions and cast themselves as the oppressed minority

*cringes*

Facts are for cucks.
Cuck.

Yeah! They're rude because of resentment. Hatred isn't causeless. Save your nerves, guys, and kill or fight your enemies in reality and not just in imagination (^_

a leaf

Daily reminder that if you don't get the youtube heart you're not in a white country.

semi relevant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

There are constant anti-racism threads shilled here on Sup Forums though, why can't people like OP just figure out how to post on the correct fucking board? We don't want any of this stuff

>It's racist for whites to want their own countries!

Quit your bitching Nigger

>constant anti-racism threads shilled here
That's because Sup Forums is packed with non-whites and gays. There's even an occasional unironic communist.

Typical seppo grasp of grammar, ladies and gentlemen.

because he didn't add a period to the second sentence? that post is completely understandable

>I'm Arab
shitskin

nicely set bait

none of that would of happened if women weren't allowed to vote. nasty coalburners should have never bean let out of the kitchen

It's mostly memes and underage kids.
Trolls use fake pictures to start threads and 16 yo can't tell that they're fake and start believing all this "cuck" shit as if it came from a real news site instead of photoshop

As for Europe, every single nation has a birthrate below replacement level AND upwards of 15% of youth NEET
European governments allow mass immigration under pressure from private corporations who fear a labor shortage
Basically if they hate brown people so much all they have to do is get off their asses and stop being unemployed virgins, eliminating the need to import labor
It's easier to just shitpost tho

>until I proven him wrong on every level
>StatsCan: immigrants here go on to make more $, commit less crime, are more educated and be less likely to be on welfare than their Canadian born counterparts.
fuck off

that's cuz Sup Forums isn't about racism or shit like Sup Forums its mostly people memeing here pretending to be racist but sadly actual racists come here thinking they are in good company

Sup Forums is called international so people from all backgrounds are supposed to come here and share their culture and history not be racist retards, we have Sup Forums for that thank you

honest question: if a thousand years ago every person on Earth died, except for all the Arabs, do you think a computer or a jet aircraft would already be invented?