I fucking hate Google, so god damn much

I fucking hate Google, so god damn much.

Lmao me too

>big man can't handle a little flag
Pathetic.

You don't love tight twink ass? LMAO@U

Don't use it, like me

Nice trips.
Is there even a reason to have this shit up today or did they just randomly feel like shitposting?

Stop using the clapistan version of the website

Instead of YouTube use Mail.Ru Video.
Instead of Google, use Yandex.

Now enjoy a normal life (:

Wearing a track suit with dress shoes isn't normal.

i dont get why being gay has to be such a public pushing agenda, why cant they just stfu and be gay in the privacy of their own homes? why does every major tech company need to do this? are (((they))) responsible for this?

I don't have a flag

OSHIT THIS GUY IS GAY, THE JEWS ARE GAY OMG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>closet fag gets triggered

Just come out already you flaming homo

They're not pushing people to be gay, they're showing that they stand with gay folks and that they shouldn't have to hide.

Or did you know that and was just being a dick head?

Thank god for ublock origin

I replaced it with a swastika flag :)

>Being this upset over a rainbow flag

:^)

>dress shoes
Eh? What do you mean with this? There's a lot of shoes that go just fine with a dress, starting from sandals all the way up to high heels. Incidentally, some of them could work just fine with a track suit, if that's what you want to wear.

So edgy

What if mommy sees it though when she delivers your tendies?

because that doesn't effectively dismantle the family unit stupid goy

I don't get this
>Oh you don't like anchovies being shoved in your face??
>You must secretly LOVE anchovies

>family unit
fuck outta here with that bull

Because then intolerant bigots like you would have more room to spread your backwards views and suppress people.

JUST

>family unit
I'd rather have two dudes raising a kid than a single mother any day

Lol nice projection there you salty ledditor libweenie

>FUCK YOU MOM AND DAD YOU PATRIACHAL PIGS I'M A TRANSSEXUAL WOMAN AND EDGY REBELLIOUS FREE SPIRIT NOW GIVE ME MY TENDIES REE

>small rainbow flag next to the logo is shoving gayness in your face

Just admit you're triggered as fuck

Whoa is that your new boyfriend?

do they have videos of how to eat sunflowers while squatting?

t. fatherless nigger

>Oh you don't like anchovies being shoved in your face??
A little flag is the same as anchovies being shoved in your face? Food analogies really?
Clearly you've got a mental condition you need to treat.

>daily reminder if everyone was gay humans would eventually die off

yet people wonder why gays are treated differently. Lel.

(OP)
The reason most reasonably sane people have a problem with these videos is because of pure shock value of the videos. These people aren't fighting the cause of their problems, which is all organized religion. They don't even dare. But hey, it's all too easy to get attention if you look weird and have nothing of substance to say. What you "risk" is not being taken seriously.

Nah it's just a pic i found on your gaybook libweenie fagboi

Now go shove a nigger dildo up your ass kek

You wont win fighting it. The more you fight, the more everyone resists. Accept it but still call it a mental illness. The trent will reach its peak.

What happenes after can go both ways; The weirdos end up pushing the envelope more to stand out while the rest of America realizes its trendy to become conservative again. (Actualy happening now)

*woosh*

Why is there so much Sup Forums crossposting on the leftist board on Sup Forums? Do they not realize we love communism around here?

You're a shithead for watching youtube in the first place, gay shit or no. you deserve what you get.

That's impossible, therefore not even worth considering and you know it.

>unironically believing conservatism is becoming trendy
AHAHAHA

>loving retarded systems that are proven failures
sounds about right

>Just to keep it clear on the topic:I am a Male Intersex Transgender
What has the world come to?

Just admit it, you fap to trannies you closet fag

And here it is:

It's the last week of Pride Month, it makes them look good.

anti-progressivism =/= conservatism

Anchovie Pride!!! PROUD to be an anchovies eater!!! honestly though it makes me sick to see them on a pizza.

Wait.
You mean there's still gay people?
But Drumpf is prez now.
wtf

Wtf I voted for Drumpf thinking he would kill all the gays!

Damn I hate Drumpf now, I guess I'm changing my vote to Hillary.

That's not even anti-progressivism you retard.

It's summer. The Sup Forumstards don't like that their precious containment safe space board is starting to stray from alt-right views now that Trump is fucking up 24/7 and going against all his promises, so they're leaving to post on other boards.

Go back to your safe space sweetie. Here we talk about revolutionary technology and the future of society regardless of what your dumbass thinks.

sieg heil

make me faggot

I mean, when people put pineapple on their pizza idgaf. When the only pizza is around is pineapple though that's another story.

Just look at the rise of the skeptic community calling out feminism / SJW on Youtube and the rise of people like Jordan Peterson. Its lite conservatism(if you can even call it that) , but you get what is happening and there is no denying.

That's what it might feel like if you spend all your time sitting on Sup Forums, but in reality conservatism isn't really going anywhere with the younger generations and conservatives have consistently lost all their fights in the long run, only ever being able to temporarily halt the progress of things.

It's pretty funny that the summerfags this year think being a trump supporter is ~so edgy~. I miss our actual edgeposters and not these nuwave conservacucks.

trump loves faggots retard

they only show the gay flag if you're gay. I'm straight, so they dont show me the flag.

>implying opposition to women's rights and anti-LGBTQ rhetoric hasn't literally been a thing for centuries.
This is not new, this is not an "uprising".

Conservatism is leaning more and more left. So no, what you state isn't true. You'd be hard pressed to find young conservatives anti-weed legalization and anti-same sex.

But w/e helps you sleep at night.

>implying gen z won't throw you into ovens

Thats what it feela like if you spend your whole time on Sup Forums where the loudest regressives have a microphone and a platform and that is basically what we post about 24/7. The truth is, Donald Trump made conservatism trendy again.

Mental disease video is getting rekt.

A lot of people realize the wide spread of AIDS.

Doesn't really matter the SCOTUS is going to butt fuck these liberals for the next 30-40 years

>unironically thinking Trump made anything trendy
I suppose if you consider the close to ubiquitous hatred of the current administration and the US worldwide, and weirdos in the streets yelling "Praise Kek", trendy.

They probably have a slavic Report Of The Week clone specifically for semechki while squatting

Nah, they'll get over it. Millennials were all "10000% straight" too when they were growing up.

>The truth is, Donald Trump made conservatism trendy again.
A joke again, you mean?

Society put homosexuals in pedestals because they are more rich that the average hetero.

and why do they only stand with fags and jews and not with north koreans, somalis and hitler?

>The truth is, Donald Trump made conservatism trendy again.
that echo chamber tho

I guess you prefer FB with French flag. Sick boy.

why your reproductive tube in the butthole of other man need be celebrated ?

back to /lgbt/ pls, we don't want your male lesbian propaganda here

Fuck off, get rid of your name and then we might care what you think.

When will you find your personal safespace?

lol

Top kek

Never >:3

I'd rather have Mac shills and Intel/Nvidia asslickers than the drumpf faggots desu. At least the topic is technology in those cases.

its weird that you think its any better
and that you ignore that the majority of pedophiles are gay men

>All serial killers are human so I guess that means all humans are serial killers

I don't have this shit on YouTube in Japan.

>it's another closet homosex gets triggered episode

I love these threads so god damn much.

JAPAN IS BIGOT HILTER NUKE JAPAN AGAIN JAPAN IS CLOSET HOMOSEX IF YOU DON'T SHOW THE GAY PRIDE FLAG AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK YOU'RE A FUCKING HOMOSEX CLOSET BIGOT

Tell that to California the most backwards regressive state in the nation that couldn't pass gay marriage not once but twice. By all means keep living in that bubble of group think mang.

muh dick

I thought the altright loved the gays? wtf

Take your politics back to your containment board

You sound triggered, does the poor little snowflake need a safe space?

>People who go on about how SJWs are easily triggered gets triggered by a fucking flag
Can't make this shit up

>not using a custom theme

To be fair using not YouTube, going somewhere else and ignoring it would be creating a safe space. Complaining about google and continuing to use it is just being buttmad. No one here has started any sort of "This is unacceptable! YouTube should change! Cultural Revolution!" safe space campaign. However I do understand you're just a liberal city/university living close minded faggot that can't understand that people have differing opinions so whenever someone says anything that differs with your opinion its your native reaction to shut it down with any method possible. Your current method is trying to use the safe space snowflake rethoric that has been reserved by the right wing media to describe said liberal students that do shit like have literal "cry in's" after the result of the election.

>femanon
>opinion
pick one

What is a good alternative to youtube? All the others i've tried have little of the videos available compared to youtube

no homo
im just waiting the day when CWC will say all was just a "performance" or "social experiment"

Thanks for the psychoanalysis, Freud, you're still a triggered special snowflake who throws a hissy fit by the mere sight of something you disagree with

Is this a new pasta