AMD EMOTIONAL SUPPORT HOTLINE- Get in here fellow AMDBros!!! :(

This thread is for people like me that need some company after the abysmal day we've all just had as AMD fans.

Been team Red basically all my adult life but I don't know if I can take it anymore

Pls help

Anyone with an actual functioning brain can look at the benchmarks that guy did in context and realize it's not a fuckhueg disaster. tl;dr troll bait thread, fuck off.

false flag

F

A $2000 P5000 is slower at gaming than a GTX 1080, you retard.

FE has ECC memory, SR-IOV, and a bunch of other features that slow it down for gaming and are for professional work.

This $1000 card already appears to be clearly better than the $1200 Titan Xp and the $2000 P5000 combined on average.

Guys please.
This thread is for broken hearted AMD fans like myself.

Pls don't ruin it with fanboyism and nasty rethoric

Mental gymnastics
Sup Forums style

amdfags are the most vocal on Sup Forums and will go to any lenghts to defend amd's failures

Muh vidya is the only thing that matters

If youre extra smug before you fail hard youre gonna get shit on twice as bad.

See liberals during the election
Or, amdtards before release of rysen and vega

Yeah Ryzen released and ONLY blew up Intel's high-end HEDT platform with the same performance for half the price. Then Ryzen 5 came out and blew up their entire mid-range. Total disappointment.

One guy making half-assed benchmarks before any competent reviewer got their hands on it does not mean Vega "failed hard". You're just another stupid shitposter. Kill yourself.

AMD already said it does not have ECC memory.

o it sux then

yes

I believe the benches.
Around 1080 performance sounds right at ~1380MHz and without proper drivers (seems it's only doing 4triangles/clock on the current drivers instead of the 11 it's been advertised as doing).

I think RX Vega might beat the 1080Ti at 4K in DX12/Vulkan still for cheaper, though.

Ryzen brought absolutely nothing to the table that wasn't already there.

No? 8 cores on a mainstream motherboard? BTFOing an i7-7700K in every multicore workload?
How much are you being payed to do this shit?

I've honestly given up I'm just going to go with volta fuck amd

Hope you're ready to Just Wait(tm) until Q2 2018. For 15% improvement.

>Around 1080 performance sounds right at ~1380MHz and without proper drivers

It runs at 1600MHz.

>(seems it's only doing 4triangles/clock on the current drivers instead of the 11 it's been advertised as doing).

They never advertised that, someone came up with that "fact" from a marketing slide illustration.

are you talking about zen2?

No, consumer Volta isn't coming out until next year. And it's really just a Pascal refresh.

8 core 16 thread processors are not new. You guys act like its some revolutionary shit but its been around.

I don't think anything gets shilled as hard as intel does on Sup Forums.

Stop and think about what youre comparing for a second.
8 core processor beats a 4 core processor in multicore processing.
Hmmmm you think maybe thats because it has 4 more cores?

Now, lets compare 1 rysen core to 1 7700k core hmm looks like 7700k wins.

Amazing.
Thats like bragging that a v8 beat a 4cyl in a race even though the 4cyl runs more efficiently

> Ryzen brought nothing new
> It brought mainstream 8 cores to the market
> Yeah well..... 8c/16t have been a thing for ages on the enterprise market!!

Jesus christ, it's like I'm watching the emergence of a new Olympic event for autistic people: Professional mental gymnastics

>implying the 5960x and 6900k are inaccessable
I can get a X99 mobo and 6900k brand new for a week's salary.

>I can get a X99 mobo and 6900k brand new for a week's salary.
I cant get them for a day's salary

You people are no better than console war shitheads

Shut the fuck up all of you

You're joking right?

>being this poor

>Stop and think about what youre comparing for a second.
>8 core processor beats a 4 core processor in multicore processing.
>Hmmmm you think maybe thats because it has 4 more cores?

Yes. 4 more cores that AMD brought to the market while Intel was busy focusing on ultrabooks, tablets and various other mobile devices. Eyeing ARM with a sneer and proudly proclaiming how no one but enterprise markets needs more than 4 cores.

>Now, lets compare 1 rysen core to 1 7700k core hmm looks like 7700k wins.

Now lets compare the price and the overclockability.
Now lets compare the possibility of upgrading to a new processor down the line.

Hmm, it appears AMD has won. What a surprise.

>Amazing.

I know! It's almost like AMD has the consumer in mind when designing their products. Amazing!

>Thats like bragging that a v8 beat a 4cyl in a race even though the 4cyl runs more efficiently

So if you compete in a Grand Prix and come in last, do you really think anyone will give a shit about you just because you used slightly less fuel than everybody else?

>It runs at 1600MHz.
no that's the max boost, retardo

ahhahaha AMD BTFO

Intel pajeet slide thread

sage in all fields

u lyke amd? pls message me bby cat hiss at penis give big cummies.

Why is it so impossibly hard to beat a 1080 Ti at anything?

FE is at 1080 range so I'm hoping RX will get halfway to Ti level. If they can price it at $100~$150 cheaper than I'll probably bite.

At least I hope that AMD makes lots of this card so that all miners can buy it and then we can plan to have Volta in stock when it's released.