Post animals from your cunt

Post animals from your cunt.

Wild Boars have huge population on french forests, it's actually the most interesting "sizeable" animal on this country, because their predators (wolves and bears) are extinct except in mountains, also i'm tired of meme antler/horned animals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOacJIX68do
youtube.com/watch?v=VjE0Kdfos4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XjAcyTXRunY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would eat

The most based animal, the beaver. He chews fucking trees in half and builds shit with them.

Same in Catalonia. They are fairly common. Even in the mountains sorrounding cities like Barcelona.

>pig tag only costs $20
>they have tons of meat on them
>clever pricks only hide on private property

I WANT A CHEAP MEAT SUPPLY RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Bonus content:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOacJIX68do

>private property

Real niggas don't follow rules

Kek, you're right

Cider Whale, but I guess everyone has them

Where the hell do you live that you have to pay to shoot hogs, AND they aren't fucking everywhere?

Also, hog tastes terrible, better off just raising your own meat.

wild boar tastes great you dumb yank cunt

This. We have plenty of cider whales roaming around, especially between 23-05 in the cities. They are quite a problem.

when I was a kid one of them went out of the forest and wandered in the village streets, hunters were called and they shoot it near the primary school I was in
fun times

you can, it's really good

Adored and respected here, but hated and slaughtered in Hawaii.

forgot pic

Actually the wild boards on north america are not a natural native specie but a maroon breed of domestic pigs introduced by firtst colonists for easy preys to hunt and raise on farms again, they are called "Razorback."

pic related.

Hey man, invasives are invasives, they all need to at least be lowered in population.

bump

Who else here FL?

>mfw I saw a dead wild boar on the beach a couple of days ago

The fuck is this creature?

>a dentally defective rat

thats adorable.

A bush dog.

They're migratory animals who come here every summer. They're a bit unpredictable but normally not dangerous.

When they reach mature age they often establish their nests here and stay until death.

FL here, only place in world with both alligators and crocodiles

I heard they are kind of a plague there, much like emus in australia

Behold the Royal Hawk
American eagles got nothing on this bad boy

*GALLIA POWER INTENSIFIES*

only in key zones such as the mediterranean coast or the islands

depends on how you prepare it, you should try it in stew or in a mexican recipe with some nice spicy sauce habanero not tabasco, or redpeppers blended with a spoon of vinager some salt now im hungry.
My dad and grandpa used to be butchers there are some awesome recipes.

Alligator snapping turtles. Males can reach weights of 70-80 kg, sometimes even more.

boar is haram

thats a harpy eagle and it eats monkeys beware

+999
>having iron teeth is defective

Lyrebirds are pretty neat, i see them often when i go bushwalking up in the Yarra Ranges.

Here's a video with David Attenborough:
youtube.com/watch?v=VjE0Kdfos4Y

oh, and the American version:
youtube.com/watch?v=XjAcyTXRunY

Super rare Vietnamese and Laotian animal, we call it "sao la".