Why aren't you praying to the old gods Sup Forums?

Why aren't you praying to the old gods Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WCcqJ7e9e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I'm not 12 and I no longer need an imaginary friend

Because it's the same shit.
I could pray to Zeus or Osiris and I would be praying to the creator God anyway

I resigned from the new folly, why join the old one? But I still cultivate slavic pagan traditions adopted by the catholic church because they are part of me now.

Because Jesus is LORD

But Zeus isn't a creator, he's the god of the sky. Heck, even his dad wasn't the creator god.

I don't remember the greek gods, but I think you got the idea

Zeus is the chief god.
Look at the Indo-European pantheon. A lot of old religions are based on that.

>Zeus is the chief god.
That doesn't make him the creator.

1. no unbroken line of worship.
I only respect hindus, abkhazaks, el maris, siberians, unconverted african westcoast tribes and other east asians as legit polytheists.
2: these ... people
youtube.com/watch?v=4WCcqJ7e9e4

Any edgy bastard in here prays to satan or some crazy shit like that?
99% of te people in herd are Catholics or believe in paranormal stuff at some degree. And I've always felt jealously because of that.
I just want to do that kind of shit for the KEKS, you know drink goat's blood or burning churches.

Dont you have some native communities in the most seclusive backwater villages that do odd shit due to very liberal interpretation of catholicism and certain beliefs that are older then the arrival of the cross?

I come from southern México and it was a common practice going to curanderos (witches) after some traumatic event, it's even practiced in some few high class families.
But none of the folklore surrounding these kinds of practices involve any kind of paranormal experience.
Most people I know can list a shit ton of paranormal events they have experienced in their lives, but I've never had. I don't know if I'm too skeptic or if 99% of the people in here are batshit crazy. I really believe in the first hypothesis though. So I want to bait some weird paranormal shit on myself in order to believe it once and for all.

>it was a common practize
Not anymore?
Sad, what do these curanderos do?
Like rural psychologes speaking with people about their problems?

I unironically worship Satan. Like I don't do ritual sacrifices or edgy shit like that but I do pray to satan or the goetic demons when I need help or want something, the same way a christian would pray to god.

Crowley or LaVey?

they are dead and have been for a long time.

but the Most High, God of Jacob, the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, he lives, and will live forevermore

>I unironically worship Satan
ayyy kid, don't complain when things start to go like shit in your life

it still is, but I no longer live there. Something like pic rel, they take away all the bad energies you received in the traumatic event, or something like that.
Sound like something I should try, any basic literature I need?

I wish we had our Señora Muerte here in the Balkans. We sure do deserve it from all the wars and genocides...

I pray to Svarog every night

You have to be 18 to post here.

I honestly don't know much about Crowley but i'm not atheistic like LaVey

I'm 20

I don't, but I do. You know?

Because I'm not an edgy teenager trying to be "different". The only path to salvation is to believe in Jesus Christ, The Holy Spirit and G-d himself.

Because i believe in him pic related.

>Sound like something I should try, any basic literature I need?

Just look up and read about theistic satanism, luciferianism, and demonolatry. Also read about demons in old texts like the key of solomon.

OBO
B
O