Why the fuck is Denmark allowed to have Greenland? They need to give it to us, right fucking now

Why the fuck is Denmark allowed to have Greenland? They need to give it to us, right fucking now.
Or at least give it to Canada

>including Hans island
Over my dead body.

They can't give it to Canada. I'll explain why.
There are no trees in Greenland thus there are no leaves. The leaf is the national symbol of Canada and all things Canadian. The leaf can't represent an island inhabited by people who have never even seen a leaf in their lives. Canada would have to change their flag and their leafy national identity in order for Greenland to join it.

>Hans Island
Fuck off danenigger

NO CLAIM
O

C
L
A
I
M

Why doesn't the US gives point Roberts to Canada ?

>Why the fuck is Denmark allowed to have Greenland?

Because that is what the allied forces of the Napoleon war decided. They took it from Norway and gave it to Denmark because they thought that was an cool idea.

there's no trees in Nunavut either

Why is France allowed to have Guiana? They need to give it to us, right fucking now.

Or at least give it to Argentina.

Why the fuck is America allowed to have Alaska? They need to give it to us, right fucking now.
Or at least give it to Russia

I agree.

The Danes are evil imperialists and we should liberate Greenland from them

Because that would utterly devastate Greenland. Imagine a gun in every Greenlandic household. The suicide rate would literally be 25%.

it's the invasion point into canada

Why are we allowed to have Åland? We should give it to Sweden, right fucking now.
Or at least grant them independence

Fuck you USA, it might be a frozen shithole but iẗ́s OUR frozen shithole.

Try to invade Greenland I dare you, half of you will commit suicide before even reaching the island.

>France

Why doesn't UK give Jersey to the French?

Greenland will always ALWAYS be Danish. Now fuck right off you stupid USian.

This guy is actually right, though...

Why is Canada and Denmark fighting so hard over that little island? Who cares really, there's nothing on it.

>Why is Canada and Denmark fighting so hard over that little island?
Because of the Northwest Passage and the gains you'll get out of it I guess

It's called honor, germ.

Besides iẗ́s been danish since 500BC canadians fabricated claims on it recently but no one is really fooled.

they want to rule over Santa Claus and control Christmas

It was always Icelandic, until you farmniggers stole it from us

>Besides iẗ́s been danish since

That was the year the allied forces of the Napoleon war decided to give it to Denmark.

it is literally called Hans island, confirmed Danish
how many Canadians do you know with the name Hans?

Or just let them become an independent Republic of Greenland

You're so awfully right, it's somewhat scary

>norwegians unironically believe they owned Greenland until 1814

I've never heard about this place before. What the fuck France? I thought we were supposed to be friends and you sneak THIS right under our noses?

Denmark literally owned you, they didn't take it from you they just didn't take it from Denmark

Greenland was brought into the union as part of Norway, it should have left it with Norway too.

Screw off, stupid european imperialist.