FE Vega Benchmarker Guy Thread

He ran SPECPerfView12_1_1 and got some interesting results.

Vega FE = $1000
Quadro P5000 = $2000 (pcpartpicker price)
Quadro P6000 = $5500 (pcpartpicker price)

His channel (May be doing some more videos) youtube.com/channel/UCtUuZ6l_xTfGGEx3efxYUkA

His Disqus where he's been posting shit disqus.com/by/klaudiuszkaczmarzyk/

Take all results with a grain of salt. His setup is pretty janky and he's been getting inconsistent results.

More SPECPerfView12_1_1 info

ay yo so hol up is you tellin me that vega is bad a pro bad at gaming and bad at mining?

Thanks for shitting up my thread. Fuck off.

bump because we finally have some real numbers.

Doesn't seem like there's any interest because it's not MUH VIDYA GAEMS.

bump

That looks pretty good for the price.

bear in mind FE has ecc memory its at least 10% slower than it should be (i dont even know what other shit amd has on it)

HBM has ECC buffering, period. Unless they went with the budget Samsung HBM, which doesn't to reduce the cost. But if they do that, it will have even slower memory speeds.

the other part is why amd gave it a 1600 boost since we know that speed is going to be the norm on the rx cards...
amd is sandbagging hard really hard

Bamp

indeed i agree amd is sandbaggin hard on this very strange tho given that this card is a dev card a very weird dev card

So the Vega card is slower than the P6000, but can beat the P5000 in 3 of the 9 of the benchmarks, and loses in 6 of the 9 benchmarks (but costs also only 50%).

If we factor in the somewhat weaker PC it's not bad at all. Hope to see more results soon.

No one cares about your retarded thread you autistic nigger. Come back with Far Cry and Crysis 3 benchmarks and then we'll talk.

How can one person make such retarded benchmark choices.
Do openCL benchmarks like 3d rendering, for realtime test modern applications like Doom running vulkan and Ashes of the Singularity on dx12.

Yeah keep in mind these are still from the guy with the jank ass setup so the review results might be better.

How is his setup janky? Doesn't he have an 1800x?

No, i7-4790K.

Product tier separation? AMD haven't exactly been amazing at this, look at 460/70/80. 70/80 are too close, while 60/70 are so far apart you expect a 65.

I wonder why the chose Pac-Man for a logo.

>mid 2k17
>benchmarking video cards in anything but ETH MH/s

Minefags pls go and stay go.

Lmfao wtf is this? Try running some actual benchmarks like RotTR, GTA 5 or Metro LL stress test.

@61137845 (You)

>use pro/quadro card play game