Good job Microsoft you killed Skype. I was forced to update today and I'll never use it again...

Good job Microsoft you killed Skype. I was forced to update today and I'll never use it again. All the features I liked and used on Skype are now gone.

JUST what the fuck were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXf3cAhoqQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>using skype

Step 3: Extinguish

>iPhone

>iPhone
>Skype
>Microsoft
>Apple
>Windows
>macOS
>proprietary
>LGBTGoogle
0/10

>iShit
Found your problem.

I honestly feel bad for older people. You know older people use Skype to video chat across country, they are going to be so fucking confused now.

>>LGBTGoogle
I think you got carried away there

Install Gen.... retroshare

What they have done?

Skype?

It this fucking 2008? kill yourself dumb OP

What features where removed?

That's right none shut the fuck up retard

>JUST what the fuck were they thinking?
Of all the words to emphasize, that was the one wrong answer.

it's a meme you dip.

Can't delete contacts, can't see who's online, can't change online status.

what is a meme

Good now you cant hide from your freinds

Fuck you I hope you die an awful and painful death and they bury your worthless corpse in a tub of shit you are a pointless human being and no one loves you

When I was younger getting constant calls from group chat calls was a plague, so Do Not Disturb was the only respite

I use Skype and this is me wtf

iTODDLERS BTFO

if skype pissed you off, you're gonna have a stroke when you see what happened to google news

>is better than the alternatives

Android doesn't have this problem. :^)

Get in the fucking botnet Shinji

This

LGBT movement is horrible. People identifying as such, etc. You misunderstand. Therefore, you're a fucking nigger.

U mad

I mean, what does Google have to do with this? It's a Microsoft app on an iOS device. Where does Google come in?

Latest and greatest Google Assistant

The West needs chemo.

No different. Large corporation abusing users.

This is just fucking ridiculous at this point.
I can even handle them forcing fag shit during fag holidays like pride, but to bring it up as a suggestion for no fucking reason is pure AIDS

>JUST what the fuck were they thinking?
This is what I've wanted to ask them since Windows 8 and I still have no answer

>Skype
>2017
What

it's the most retarded UI if you just want to make a phone call

is that picture from south park?

youtube.com/watch?v=dXf3cAhoqQE

what the fuck, man

just use jitsi
normies can easily into jitsi and it doesn't suck

i dont get what this has to do with anything. why are "pride" festivals even a thing? gay "rights" are already equal with marriage in most places where they take place

They have to shove it in everyones faces so they can forget how empty inside they are

Aren't homos only a couple percent of the population? Why is this shit everywhere?

I'm 30 and I use Skype to video chat across country literally every day, am I old?
Is there even any decent competitor with free video group chats?

Whats the best alternative to skype?

>Skype hemorrhaging users to literally every other chat service like Slack and Discord every day
>Decide to rewrite the entire thing to eliminate legacy bloat while adding some trendy features
>Some autists are upset because they can't handle change

tox?

Skype requires a phone number to sign up these days

M$ shills will defend this

The silence to your question is all you need to know.

remember this place is filled with ultra competitive virgins with a superiority complex and bad haircuts.

keep using skype man if its doing what you want

i just logged in with my usual account - are you sure?

>logged in with my usual account
you didn't try to sign up for a new account then?

Oh OK you mean new signups.

retract

I was fucking furious when they stopped support for their Samsung Smart TV app, which my parents used to communicate with me abroad, they even bought that camera peripherial that spies on you. No support meant Samsung was forced to remove it from their store, even though it was working perfectly.

Skype has been dead since forever, what are you on about?

-Delete the conversation or block them
-You can, but it's also irrelevant. This isn't AIM, they'll still receive your messages regardless if they're present or not.
-Change your display name to "fuck off" and/or toggle notifications

The problem is that they aren't improving Skype.
It has changed, but it hasn't been improved.

>trendy features aren't improvements
You're not a normie, why should they care about you?

I have been trying to get my old man on to it. He wont budge from skype

Also... can jitsi be used for just audio or text chats? Can you send files with it? Thanks

they're loud as fuck
just like sjw's, they're completely insignificant as well

-- oh, i should say that /these/ ones are
it's possible to be homo without going full retard like these people
just as one can be a woman and not a feminazi

yes to the first 2, not sure about the last one since i've never tried, but it shouldn't be hard to check

People receive SHITTON of money from NED, IRI, USAID and million other "Institutes" to promote this faggotry. They literally receive money to be professional faggots

Not for long lol.

Its just an annoying movement where they try to play the victim as much as possible.

Thanks mate

Skype was killed the day MS bought it.
- no more encryption
- no more p2p

Wew, NSA really has US coorporations in their pocket, doesn't it.

>Wew, NSA really has US coorporations in their pocket, doesn't i

Like you wouldn't believe.

Can't wait for another apocalypse, we another reset for the planet.

Not to mention they only make up a very small percentage in US population.. or is it? I don't know anymore. But they've been forcing those everytime, who knows?

they are still treated like shit, besides, it's lgbT, and and T hasn't got any fucking rights at all, so Sup Forums and other fucks like you need their face fuckhole sewn shut

i got the same update on android so there's no difference this time around

It's showing on you user

Can someone explained what happened? Why is it so hated now?

Skype turned to shit the second Microsoft bought it, it was a solid platform before with defining new features separating it from just being another chat platform or voice com. When Microsoft bought it I could instantly feel that it was going to turn into another msn messenger, and it did, started with the disgusting ads that ended up taking 1/3 of the main chat screen. If you didn't drop it the second they added ads to the installed client you are fucking moron, don't even argue about staying on older versions, you saw the direction it was heading towards and that should be a good enough reason to bail ship.

>react to people message in a chat.
wow, that's so facebook.

I just read that July 1st, Skype is forcing everyone to upgrade. You'll be unable to sign on to the older version

FUCKING KEK. Skype was dying before but Microsoft just killed it stone dead.

>and and T hasn't got any fucking rights at all
You're right. I don't even know why we're bothering with them at all and don't just gas them.

>ads taking up spots in friends list

Wow, that's pretty bad.

I like how it has speaker on as default when it rings so everyone in the room can be a part of your skype experience.

Skype redesign just killed any old people fandom it had. Grandmas aren't going to know how the fuck to call anymore.

>can no longer see if friends are online

I am gay and cant tolerate this prode bullshit. I wonder how triggered straight people get

I wonder why LGB tried to team up with T in the first place

What's funny is come July 1st you won't have to choice to upgrade, it's being forced.

Are there even people who are only sexually gay and not mentally? Shit like this where all the gays need to dance around with their rainbow flag faggotry and tell the world how proud they are in a parade full of degenerates who wear sexual shit makes me hate gays and not the fact that they privately fuck each others asses.

This looks like ass, I just saw the YouTube video they released. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea and that it looked good?

They disabled Likes and Dislikes and all the comments are people saying, BYE SKYPE or TIME FOR DISCORD

Fucking OUCH

Deleted my skype accounts the day it was confirmed that microsoft was buying. First I went into each account and erased or changed all possible data to shit not related to me, then deleted accounts. The thought of having all that in a microsoft database was unacceptable. No doubt they still have remnants, but it's all from before the takeover was completed.

I don't even feel sorry for anyone that stayed on or signed up since. You deserve what you get.

Are you upset because they told you that you can't have your dick seen back on?

>not facetiming
>having poor friends

I think you should kill yourself as you can't form proper sentences.

>all that prevarication

Tell us what do you REALLY think

>HURR DURR USING "THING I DONT LIKE" MEME

you're a fucking miserable retard

Shut the fuck up.

Sadly there's no decent alternative you have stuff like slack which is bloated and hogs resources needlessly as alternatives for business environments.
TL;DR Skype is the best for companies

Not anymore. Imagine having a company meeting using skype and it looks like Snapchat.

When did they change this? Why does it look like Snapchat ripoff?

I see your point , but the app itself still functions decently for most businesses.

>2017
>not using discord

Facetime if you're not a poorfag