How come people call Greece the birthplace of Western civilization, when it is clearly closer to Eastern...

How come people call Greece the birthplace of Western civilization, when it is clearly closer to Eastern, Southern civilization and Turkey?

WE

PAY

TAXES

BUT

Because it is the birthplace of european culture.

WE BARELY TAKE SHOWER

IT

Yes we know

Everybody knows that hmehmet

>le turks don't take showers meme
Turks are some of the, if not the cleanest people in Europe.

The fact that Socrates and Aristotle were born in Greece indirectly makes Greece the birthplace of Western civilization.

Because Rome was basically Greece on steroids.

>in Europe.

were they the big guys?

t. Mehmet Piçoglu

>Turks are some of the, if not the cleanest people
>in Europe.
Is this some double negative meme?

How come? Are we Western Euros the true WE WUZ'ers?

For yore

Based Israel

>Eastern, Southern civilization and Turkey

What does that even mean?
Fuck off its the birthplace of western civilisation and created the pillars on which western societies are built

>How come?
We wuz influenced by late Renaissance clerics.
We wuz influenced by the late Renaissance nobles.

Spanish Empire was Al-Andalus on steroids.

>butthurt

>in Europe.

Modern Greeks are brainwashed Albanians. The only thing Greeks are birthing is a shitty dick.

Still much more sanitary than the grease riddled shits you spew out

Yeah apparently you are even though your own countryman admitted it

No one's doubting that for sure.

>butthurt

I seriously hope you guys don't believe this. Turks were the ones that bought the concept of Hygiene to Europe, If I'm being generous, they had a 300 year lead on you. Really that number is closer to 500. It wasn't until Western Europe was dying from not bathing that you guys even considered the concept, and then you were still bathing in literal shit until you guys started dying from that too, meanwhile, the Turks had been doing that for hundreds of years, and didn't do it because they would die otherwise, but because they were clean, civilized, people. While the rest of Europe had a starving citizenry, with no intellectual activity or hot water, the Turks were taking baths, and advancing science, math, and the humanities. But yeah, go ahead, keep meming about how Turks aren't clean. That won't change the facts, and never will. The whole world could enter the dark ages tomorrow. Turks would still be cleaner. No running water, or even water at all? Turks would still be cleaner. Even if that only applied to Turkey, they would still find a why, because unlike the rest of Europe, Turks actually value cleanliness, instead of just doing it because it's frowned upon to do otherwise. That's right. If it wasn't for being afraid to look bad in front of your friends, the rest of Europe would literally regress back into an age where you can die from drinking the water, shaking a hand, or going to the hospital. Fuck, if being European meant sticking your finger up your ass after taking a shit then licking it, I wouldn't want to be European either.

>hairless

I don't think sculptors were skilled enough to be able to add body hair to sculptures.

>being this butthurt

When i look at Greeks they look like Iranians and Anatolians. Some Italians look like them as well. Maybe because you are all brown,short and hairy idk.