FOUR FLEURS-DE-LYS AND ONE WHITE CROSS ON BLUE BACKGROUND

>Literally four Fleurs-De-Lys and one white cross on blue background
And people are laughing about the Canada's flag when Quebec's one is literally a mess!

>Comparing glorious Fleur-De-Lys with A FUCKING LEAF

Pourquoi t'es salé John?

show some fucking respect

And let's not forget about Spain

Fuck off.

I'm no fan of Quebec their flag is quite nice

it is pretty decent

>Queerbecois
>calling ANYONE salty

Why dont you canuckistanis put the flower-de-lees on your flag instead of your FUCKING LEAF

And make it blue as well. Blue is better than red. Red is for commies. (Which actually is kinda fitting for you)

>Why dont you canuckistanis put the flower-de-lees on your flag instead of your FUCKING LEAF

Because that wouldn't make any sense retard. The Maple leaf is and always has been our symbol.

>red is commies

Like half your flag is red (if you discount the blue canton)

Il aime pas la Saint-Jean-Baptiste

this

Personne aime ça à part les saoulons.

> The Maple leaf is and always has been our symbol.
False.The Maple Leaf was originally created by the Société Saint-Jean-Baptiste(a nationalist organization) but as always the British stole it

Red Ensign >>>>> Leaf >>>>> Q*ebecsh*t

They should have to fly this to remind themselves the eternal anglo owns them always and forever

A FUCKING KEKSTAMP

Not really, it's a gorgeous flag that resembles pre-republican French flags. This is why Québec separatists piss me off; I would be perfectly fine with an independent Québec but only if it were a monarchy with a Bourbon king. Left-wing separatist shits just want to turn it into another France.

your a dorable

Uh no, the maple leaf was used as a symbol by both English and French-speaking Canadians long before the Société Saint-Jean-Baptiste was even founded.

Did someone say "Bourbon" ?

Best provincial flag by far, stay salty faggots

MUCH BETTER

delet

Do you know in the 19th century Canadian meant: French Canadians,right ? And also why the SSJB will chose a symbol who are British ?