Fuck this browser. Seriously I've had to kill it too many times because it's murdering my CPU at over 100% usage...

Fuck this browser. Seriously I've had to kill it too many times because it's murdering my CPU at over 100% usage. Fan maxed out.. And what did I do? Just loaded google.

What browser should I use?

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/lite)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waterfox

Old school Phoenix

The internet is going to shit

>Firefox used to be the gold standard - gave you almost completely control over the internet.
>Mozilla decided virtue signalling over fag marriage was more important than doing their job.
>Google's shoved DRM into half the internet - spies on you for advertisers.

install gentoo

Don't use the 64 bit version OP

Chrome

3.6.28 and 4.0.1 are fast and responsive as hell. for security/adblocking all you need is noscript

>botnet

Pale moon is by far the best remaining browser. I've had it blank and have to restart maybe twice, there is a bug there I'd like to be able to reproduce but haven't yet. Anyhow OP is clearly Firefox Cuck SJW/Chrome Pajeet Tele shill with no programming skill and job of coming on Indonesian cartoon illustrations playhouse trying to shit down the competition. Just a heads up.

Man I know. It's a great browser. Better than everything else out there, but it's been fucking shit up very badly. My laptop is overheating as a result. I can't have that shit. I've literally loaded my homepage (duckduckgo.com/lite) and it has shortly after stayed at over 100% cpu usage. Using the 64 bit linux build. I just don't understand what's going wrong. Do you know of a diagnostic dump I can use? Maybe figure out what the fuck is causing this?

This.
With dom.ipc.processCount set to 4.

Was using Nik's Chromium before. It's good too, but with multithread working I prefer Firefox.

Just download apps for every website and you don't need a browser

Does this still use Australis?

congrats, you fell for the meme
just like this kid did

you have a shit computer, I have the same parts from years ago and this has never happened.

been using furmoon for the better part of 2 years and nothing like this has ever happened.

Try using Epic

Wait for the based new Windows Safari that they are supposed to be releasing alongside High Sierra.

>no botnet
>stops ads autoplaying
>prevents third party cookies tracking
>will be fastest browser even on windows apparantly

This is the second time you're writing "over 100%."
How is this possible?

Netrunner, the only good Browser

>Netrunner a logo and a name
Neat.

Icecat. Just install trisquel and on the home page in your default browser you can install Icecat. Works fine.

Yes.
Nightly (56) changed the UI a bit, mainly the menu.

>apple
>no botnet
top lel

install maxthon

Firefox is still fine though.

Stop using wangblows, you idiot.

I've been using palemoon for two years, and it's never let me down. Literally never.

is this true?

>he fell for the palememe

>brazilcuck

qutebrowser!

>>Mozilla decided virtue signalling over fag marriage was more important than doing their job.
Why is this a problem though? Company's policy doesn't affect your browsing.

Hello there.

>makes CPU usage exceed 100%
>somehow able to kill the process

It does when they don't care for their work.

Firefox ESR.
Except even they are dropping NPAPI support pretty soon. Then I don't know how I'm going to run Java in my browser.

Chromium

Lol.
Assuming this isn't a troll post, have you tried disabling the hardware acceleration in Pale Moon?

Dust out your shit laptop dude, or better yet get something with stronger hardware and isn't 6 years old.

Use Palemoon and stop trying to use a computer from the 1980s.

(((You)))

[citation] [needed] as Pale-Moon rocks.