How are manlets treated in your country?

How are manlets treated in your country?

In mine we bully them for not being real men.

Bump

Is 6'2 really considered tall? I am 6'3 and I have never thought of myself tall, I always thought I was average...

this
I'm 6'5" and I never felt tall

I'm 178cm and nobody really bothers me in real life. People only take the piss on Sup Forums

I'm 7feet and I've always thought I was short

I'm 6'7 and always felt short in public...

You're a serb, serbs are pretty tall.

Anthing below 7'0 is manlet tier. Haven't you kept up with the memes?

Yeah, I mean, I am taller than many people here, but not like REALLY taller, I thought that 7 feet is actually considered tall

Meme all you want, I am not sarcastic or joking

Well i'm 203 cm tall and I always thought I was short...oh well.

>tfw only 183cm

No you don't.

Manlets gets treated like pre teens by women here. The only option for them is to go gay or start hitting on foreign women.

that's because serbs are tall

Your average height for males is WAY taller than most of the world

Im 188cm and have been getting comments about how tall i am since i was a kid. Not so often anymore now that im 19. Before Sup Forums i didn't even think about height

170-180 is perfect height

pretty sure Serbia's the tallest country in the world

We force feed them estrogen so they can be the women they're meant to be.

Wtf that's manlet status

This

I'm 6,3 and I'd love some small manlet for BF :3

you should be able to see the persons face withhout straining your neck

Wow 6'3 is pretty tall for women, were your parents tall?

Ah Sup Forums where everyone is 6'3+ with 150+ iq

I'm a boy, you silly

Why is there so many fags on Sup Forums?

I'll be your bf, I'm only 176 cm

I'm like 5'6 but my bf is big as fuck

My youngest brother is 5'8'' or so and always has really pretty gfs that are taller than him.
I think he gets some shit from men from time to time but definitely no women problems.

You sir completely missed what he meant jej

>he isn't from a country where the male average is 180+cm

6'5ft+: HAHAHAHA fucking long streak of piss!!
6'2ft - 6'4ft: Damn, m80s pretty tall innit
5'11ft - 6'1ft: Yeah, tall
5'8'ft - 5'10ft: Standard heights/normal
5'7ft: Hrrrnrnnnnnnnmmmmpphhhhh
5'6ft-: Manlet

Other than that, it's just bantz, and no one cares about their height and shrugs it off s a laugh. Although being, say below 5'5ft would be pretty annoying sometimes.

>first days of uni
>math class
>prof starts some problem, writes it at the top of the board
>calls the manlet to solve it
>tfw girls start snickering at him for having to stand on toes to write

To make you feel right at home, friend. :^)

>feet and inches
Just fucking stop posting.

Fuck off, /r9k/ and Sup Forums.
Sage goes in all fields.

Why is there such a disproportionate of gays here?

They make up only 2% of the population or less in most countries but there feels like half the people here are

Sup Forums is probably 85% males, 5% trannies and 10% girls.

Among the 85% of guys, poofters are probably overrepresented because of the relatively high correlation between not being a normie and having alternate sexual behaviour.

So, I'd say there is about 8% poofters here for 10% women, given that women usually don't reveal themselves, it looks like Poofters are much more numerous than women.

Why not !

I'm pretty sure most of the faggots (on Sup Forums or otherwise) are in the closet

Manlet detected

don't worry you'll get a gf someday

being tall doesn't work on anything here desu

Not me :^)

>Canadians
>6' 2"
>ever

Canadians are either Anglo, Irish, or French, and none of those have the genes for being tall.

>10%
Never met a girl in Sup Forums and I've been here for years.

Grills on this board also pose as gays. Easier to talk about sexual/romantic desires without derailing the thread or getting shit on.

Is that picture supposed to tell me something?

Idk about where you went to school but I'm 6ft and in my highschool I was close to average

1000cm manlet reporting in

>Canadians are either Anglo, Irish, or French
whatever you say Chang

>tfw only 193cm

I FUCKING HATE IT. WHY AM I SO SHORT?

180cm and I have never got any short guy jokes but my friends tease me sometimes ánd i feel pretty short when im out at the bar or city. Most immigrants are like 170cm but the white guys are mostly like 185cm. I see several girls taller than me every day.

Average here is 181.5cm but thats old and i feel its even higher now if you dont count immigrants.

>tfw 245 cm manlet with 24 cm dicklet

I don't speak drunk german

>mfw 329cm short hobbit
JUST

Reminder to not be deceived by imperial potato units. The metric is the system of the rational, civilized man.

What is a manlet?
A manlet is a man that is small. But this brings us to making a dumb comparison among men, which brings nothing to the table aside from senseless dickwaving about who can fit more platforms into his shoes.
As such, we need to look into the typical characteristics of a manlet: He's not a big guy, he thinks that hitting the gym helps him (it doesn't), but more than anything, the crucial point is that he can't exercise his masculinity properly, both because of confidence issues, mental breakdowns, depression born from his smaller and thus more fragile heart. And physical issues too, like not being able to lend his shoulder for the girl to rest her head, impossibility to princess carry without looking like a prick, having small and seemingly unreliable hands, having to stand on the tip of his toes to kiss, and a fuckton of issues i won't bother listing because manlets never learn.

Thus we reach the conclusion that you can be a relatively small man, but if you manage to stay above women you're good to go and can assert your dominance perfectly both mentally (confidence, no need to prove yourself in front of taller opponents) and physically (support, strenght, reliability).

With that definition out of the way, the next point to define is: At which height is a man taller than women in average?
The answer is provided here:
www (dot) averageheight (dot) co (pic related)

Based on this, the smallest women are the Bolivian ones with an average height of 142.2cm, and the tallest are the dutch women with an average of exactly 169.9cm.

Taking all of this information into account, the final and objective conclusion is that a man equal or above 1.7m / 170cm is taller than the tallest women in average, and so, this is the absolute cutoff for manlet status.

8'9 king of manlets reporting in

phew
171cm here , the problem is girls wear heels so you get fucked

This

are you serious?
this board is for shitposting and MENES
here's a complementary CIA guy for the big guys ITT

Everyone is a manlet here.There is no point in Bullyng anyone

I'm 5'9 and ok with it.

>index finger length difference
lel american units are retarded

Uhh nope.

t. 195cm

Is this a meme? Serbia's average height is fucking 1.64 m

tfw only 193 meters tall

No it's not

Look at it for men, it's like 6'2 average

>5'9
>manlet

I TOWER OVER 6'0 LANKLETS

>tfw 5'6
Be honest fags, do I have any chance of ever losing my virginity to a woman?

If the woman likes traps, sure

Yeah but not your typical TOWIE orange #Vajazzle type girls.

You'd do better with qt "Nerdy" girls who haven't had fifteen cocks in them by the time they hit 18.

I think you'd prefer that anyway though.

I'm only 1.6 meters tall, can I be your bf instead?

1 inch more and you could have made it.
Sorry.

They aren't humans.

180cm eternal manlet serf reporting