What exactly would be wrong with a single EU super state?

What exactly would be wrong with a single EU super state?

Other urls found in this thread:

niceme.me
youtube.com/watch?v=eUNfXMl-Xx0
climatechangenews.com/2016/06/21/eu-smashes-2020-emissions-target-six-years-early/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the fact that your cultures are too different and got nothing but jews to united them all

>the fact that your cultures are too different
Yes, they are different. Common state wouldn't have to mean our national identities would disappear. Every country still has its own language and distinct history.

>muh jews
Fuck off

Nothing, but it can't happen while EU remains a tool for states rather than an independent entity.
It's moving in the right direction though. Slowly.

Brussels gets its orders from Washington.

desu they are not that different, that's a meme.

India and China are also made of many various ethnicities and languages, many of them also as different as europeans are from each other and they still manage to work as a country.

Cultural differences between European nations need time to align organically, forcing it will make a lot of people very angry.

by jews I mean financial sectors that would only benefit from the national governments being weaker, therefore easier to control the market of those countries and further increasing the income inequality in those countries in the hands of few billionaires
>Yes, they are different
They are too different m8, the euro crisis is the prime example of that. In Southern Europe people depend on inflation and a strong government to subsidize their industries because their economy is to family-oriented and not focused on the individual to the point they need a strong government to assure the cohesion of those families, whereas in Northern Europe is the opposite, people trust entities more than families to the point that people rely more on industries and other sector to the point that the government gives them more freedom and focus on welfare to those individuals, also the worker's legislation in both regions are totally different due to those factors. And that's why all European economy crashed except for the German one when a Single trade zone was adopted, that's why they have destroyed Greece and pushed for privatization there

Depends who's governing it. As it is, they'd allow the southern countries to be destroyed, half of Africa and the middle east would enter and they'd spend billions a year on propaganda, with their own army we'd be powerless.

nothing. it's just inbred britbongs who are worried about losing their degenerate culture

China is actually 90% Han and India doesn't really work, the caste system still exists pretty much.

If you want a multiculti cunt that works it's Singapore.

the number of refugees coming has been falling since the Balkan closure and the Turkey deal

I'm actually not against it. It would be fun to absolutely BTFO the US and China and stand on our own two feet. But maybe it's too idealistic.

how the mighty have fallen

>implying there's any other way for us to rule the world again

it would be a non-country

Europe should unite under one flag and become the ultimate global superpower.

well your history proves that yes

Lack of a common identity except sharing a continent and religion/atheism + too many people with agendas of filling it up with non-europeans

Also what language should "we" use as the common language? English? French?
>Inb4 Arabic

you could further integrate the anglo-sphere
tho ofc that includes lots and lots of niggers

I compare current EU to a parliament made of mayors. Every actor acts on behalf of the people that elect him and this causes a clusterfuck as those interests are regional.
It's a dysfunctional idea that is only superior to the disillusion of the state and having every mayor have his own country. A Europe without EU.
Instead I believe we need to have the people in EU (the commission, the EU 'government') be elected directly by parliament, no quotas no shit.
Than we can have a real representation of European interests rather than of regional ones.
The good news is that this is actually happening albeit very slowly.
Bremain or Brexit I hope either would quicken this process, though I'm not sure if either will.

There is no need for a common language

I believe the UK would be able to do so.

>Also what language should "we" use as the common language?
French ofc, just common sense !

The langauge which has the most speakers

Hint: Deutsch

cтpaхoтнa идeя бaцe
шa избиeм pибaтa

Back to the basement Natasha

hebrew

>he thinks sanctions against russia aren't dictated by the usa

Ale i tak wszyscy znamy angielski

It doesn't really matter what you do 2bh

Proto-Indo-European.

USA is barely functional as a single country due to massive shifts in demographics & political outlooks in different areas
what makes you think EU could be?

>Deutsch
Even our own universities here are already slowly switching to English so I am not really sure about that
:^]

Esperanto

niceme.me

Latin

Latin desu

the lingua franka is defacto english, though people can and should use their own languages as long as they wish to
identity is something that will come onto it self as people use the free travel and the exchange of culture EU facilitates
non-europeans should be better screened indeed, but it's a tall task as that responsibility still split between every single government in the EU

The issue is that the EU is run by bureaucrats that we can't even elect, and has more power than our elected officials.

>Even our own universities here are already slowly switching to English

Do professors speak in English when lecturing or is it just textbooks in English being used?

That's way more unrealistic than a European superstate. We're just too far apart for it to work.
No, we can't do the same thing we did before and just sail around claiming land and exploiting it. The world is different now, and smaller developed countries simply cannot compete with larger developed ones.

>The issue is that the EU is run by bureaucrats that we can't even elect
you literally can tho

>being this uneducated
Similar people to you want brexit to happen

parliament is elected
council is elected (by country)
commission is appointed by council and voted on by parliament

what is undemocratic about that? yea it's not the way I'd do it, but it is as democratic as any country

thanks, doc

>Do professors speak in English when lecturing or is it just textbooks in English being used?
Well its depending on the major and the seminars, currently its 50/50. Personally speaking, my university has refused to let students write their final thesis in English until now, but it will come soon enough I guess

I'd bd great if it wasn't run by cucks

pretty much only the fact that it would be inevitably ruled by leftist cucks

The European parliament just tell us how bendy bananas can be
The power is in the Commission
And Juncker does what he wants

youtube.com/watch?v=eUNfXMl-Xx0

It would have been great if it dedicated to economic cooperation. But the moment it stepped towards becoming a political union things went to shit.

You forgot turkey in your pic

not happening

Is it though? Aren't there plenty of EU countries who don't give a flying fuck what Brussels says and put up fences anyway?

>right is on the rise all over europe
>europeans elect the council and parliament
>council and parliament elect the commission
>yfw you're a defeatist cuck
also the biggest party in the EU is right wing

It is if you want a single nation state.

you can't be an EU member while occupying another EU member

Turkey is as white as Britain

right-wing does not mean 'non-cuck'
the CDU is technically right-wing

Latin

Well English then. Every educated person knows English.

>What exactly would be wrong with a single EU super state?

Lack of democracy. EU is anti-democratic.

It would end up like a big yugoslavia

>True freedom
And who are you trying to deceive with those inflation figures?

everything is cuck besides h8l gitler 88 to you faggots,
if you think any country in EU has a chance for a 'non cuck' government by your deluded standards you're out of your fucking mind
even you radical burgers can't get trump elected

>rBGH

MUH HORMONES
MUH GMO
this is why politicians shouldn't be allowed near science

pro-tip:
rBGH isn't "synthetic" hormones, it's indistinguishable from BGH. There is no method to detect if it's even being used because it's completely identical you dipshits.

>200 million more citizens than the US
>less than a trillion Euros more in output
EU a shit

Every superpower has its problems but they can be resolved, especially with strong cunts like the UK threatening to fuck off. IF they vote to remain it will definitely prove a point to the leadership in Brussels that they can't do whatever they want.

Jesus Christ I got gastroenteritis in Spain if I go to AMerica I'll probably get bowel cancer

>muh per capita
i'll be looking for your shitposts when china takes your place

It just shows that we have the potential to grow a whole lot more.

never comment on anything related to science again

Don't worry we'll kick out the arabs soon enough,

not really
it will just give the UK more "special snowflake status" benefits while the rest of us get fucked

If we vote to remain it'll show them they can do whatever they like and people will still vote for the status quo. I love the EEA and the common market and freedom of movement, but we don't need a superstate. The parliament and commission should disappear and countries should be able to choose what they want out of the EU, with no coercion and only elected leaders coming together.

Wealth distribution is much better though.

>stop EU. EU is imperialism that threatens are sovereignity!!
>map draw thread!!! look at muh ebin grossgermania. europe now only has five nations!! :DDD
Why is Sup Forums so conflicted?

what europe really needs is more energy independence from russia and muslims

(it also has the added benefit of making americans and chinese slow down their economies because of "pollution")

Is it true that UK will be worse off financially if they leave?

no it's not
the entirety of eastern europe would be under our poverty line

That would be actually great, as my country is run by plutocrats and priests.

>The world is different now
It is indeed: there are more people with weapons.

Probably yes, on the short term.
But on the long term it will be 1000x better than staying.

>The world is different now,
IT'S 2016
COME ON

It depends what happens. If we stay in the common market and the EEA no - nothing would really change apart from telling Brussels to go away
If we left and just wanted a trade deal then it would suffer in the short term but then get back up to speed
But our leaders refuse to say what they'd do if we vote leave to scare us - they know how much people hate the unknown

Sweden looks like a penis.
And Finland is a testicle.

We're ahead of schedule on that.
climatechangenews.com/2016/06/21/eu-smashes-2020-emissions-target-six-years-early/

>tfw no common European passport
Yes, I know our is the best in the world, but I believe EU one would be just as good.

I finally realized why I always think Lithuania's flag belongs in south America

depends on what you mean
the average citizen will not notice much of a difference

the politcians will find a way to waste the money they give to the EU today anyway. the UK will still have to follow the majority of the EU regulations if they want to trade with them (pro tip, they do), they just wouldn't have representation.
at worst the average brit might lose some job opportunities, then again he might also gain from less migration

overall the investors, bankers, etc don't like uncertainly and change. so the short term will be worse off for sure

They are a massive economy and one of the most important countries in the world so they probably should get a little more say than countries like ours that aren't all that influential.
I doubt a superstate would ever fully develop, there isn't a need for it...yet

>then again he might also gain from less migration
Aye more toilet cleaning jobs for ourselves

You're just an amerilard, no wonder you're slow at this stuff.