As I'm sure you're all aware...

As I'm sure you're all aware, the people of the United Kingdom are voting tomorrow on whether or not to leave or remain in the EU. This may very well be your last chance to sway British voters into staying in the EU, but only if you say nice things to and/or about them.

So, is there anything you would like to say to the British posters on Sup Forums this evening?

Lock your doors before you leave to vote..

1776 greatest year of my life

I will forever hate british cuteposters if they leave.

VOTE LEAVE

pip pip cheerio

(you)

Judging by your animefaggotry now i hope you fucking leave
tapa ittes

fuck off, get raped ,butchered by a muslim and drop dead, perfidious arrogant anglo whore.

Perhaps this has been said before but the more I read, the more it looks like having married the EU in 1972 you're now having a good old fashioned mid-life crisis. Yes things are a bit dull, endless routine, paying down the mortgage, building up the pension, ferrying kids about, the sensible family car, the usual irritations and you wonder if life might not be better, a bit more exciting, being single again. Of course there'll be some saying: have faith in yourself, you were desirable once, women/men will flock to you once you're back on the market; think of all the fun we'll have once we've unshackled ourselves; the world is full of new opportunities. It is easy to make the change sound fun and I'm sure you can identify some people for whom it works out. The reasons for staying probably sound boring in comparison. But if you do leave, any short term feeling of success quickly meets the reality. Turns out you're not quite the catch you once were (in the UK's case I'm not sure it could be made any more clear by all our potential suitors), life costs more and you miss the dull things . You start to remember why you got married in the 1st place and can't recall why you'd forgotten it. You only notice how much you relied on it all once it's gone. But here's the catch: there's no going back. Life moves on.

It is natural to daydream, but that's where it should stay.

Vote to remain. Not because of the fear of leaving, but simply because whilst it might sound dull, life within the EU is vastly better than people seem prepared to acknowledge.

It's very exciting that it's finally happening

Can you believe it? After years of Farage memes and whinging, Britain will go to the polls. I think American news stations are more concerned with the vote tomorrow than they were with the 2015 general election or Scotland's referendum

I'm sorry Europe, but I don't think our relationship can work out. I think we need to start seeing other people.

> I think American news stations are more concerned with the vote tomorrow than they were with the 2015 general election or Scotland's referend
Well, obviously. This is more important.

I would like Britain to leave, it would be great to see all the butthurt caused by it, not to mention that the meme union will be weaker and near collapse

Please Nigel stay ;_;

Underrated

>uk stays it's out bitch in the eu
>uk leaves both the uk and the eu are weakened

win win either way for us

ye had better fucking leave, sick of this EU gimmick

Bonne chance pour la suite Perfide Albion

Leave you cucks

does anyone seriously believe that they will allow the vote to go leave?

Nothing will happen and your vote is meaningless.

the EU was just a false idea.

This.

OP, you nanny state cucks can't even carry pocket knives, and you think the government will let you decide it's future or compromise it's power?

Another way of looking at it is that your marriage is unhappy, so whilst the financial cost may be high, you'll only be happy again once you divorce and spread your wings and find new exciting people. A lot of people get divorces, and in the short term they're worse off, but in the long term they regret nothing. It could be either of these scenarios

There's no "other people". It's either me or crippling loneliness. Don't you see?

>win win either way for us
Are you Russian?

A panasian empire under Japanese rule was a false idea.

yeah that's it.