Look into buying a Ryzen 5 because Pajeet ayymd shills on Sup Forums say it is great value for money

>Look into buying a Ryzen 5 because Pajeet ayymd shills on Sup Forums say it is great value for money
>Doesn't have integrated graphics it forces me to buy a graphics card

WTF? I am not gaymer manchild Sup Forumsirgin. I bought an i5 7400 instead. Be careful not to fall for the shills folks

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-7500-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-1600/3648vs3919
nvidia.com/object/adobe-photoshop-cc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just get an Nvidia GT 1030 you dumb fuck.

>I'm a cheap shit who could've had twice as powerful CPU had I spent a little more money
OK.

Nice blog, thanks for sharing.

Not an argument the only reason to buy Ryzen is it's alleged value for money. All this evaporates if you have to buy a graphics card

Nobody forces you to buy a fucking 1080Ti you stupid faggot.

>integrated graphics
who ties your shoelaces user?

Actually it's still terrific value for money if you're not a poorfag. You can get a 1600 + a decent GPU way better than Intel's integrated ones for the price of 7700k and get something that's very nearly 50% more powerful in highly threaded workloads.

And if you really ARE a poorfag who just wants the absolute best value for money, just buy a fucking pentium. You're not going to get better value than that.

Epic xD plz post moar

You don't need a graphics card unless you are a gaymer.

Make shit decision, post on Sup Forums

>twice as powerful CPU

R5 is slower when it comes to single threaded tasks which is what 99% of users actually care about. But pls tell me about all those videos you are encoding

Also not an argument maybe I want to get an operating system and buy a graphics card later.

That's the cringiest shit I've seen in years

If you're comparing it with 7600k, sure. But not compared to the 7400.

And if you just care about single-threaded tasks, again, just buy a fucking pentium. No reason to waste money on an i5.

yeah sure, but do you not have any older graphics cards laying around
is this your first PC?

>Look into buying an intel hedt because goldstein intel sheckel squad on Sup Forums say it is great value for money
>Doesn't have integrated graphics it forces me to buy a graphics card

WTF? I am not gaymer manchild Sup Forumsirgin. I bought an i5 7400 instead. Be careful not to fall for the shills folks

get a 5 year old APU if all you want to do is surf faceboyk

R5 slower if compare to delid 7700k at 5ghz

buy i5 7400 non k.....

go kill yourself

I do but that's not the point. The lack of integrated graphics on r5 is a major issue for many users.

>You don't need a graphics card unless you are a gaymer

It's still a better deal than i5 even if you buy a GT1030

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-7500-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-1600/3648vs3919

You can get a shitty graphics card for like $50, dude. And that's if you're buying new. There's quite literally no reason to get an i5 unless you REALLY can't afford to spend $200 on CPU+GPU combined... at which point you should probably just save your money and get a pentium.

>buy a cpu no igpu
>buy a cheap gpu
>twice as much power draw.

amd literally never.

you do since ryzen has no onboard grafix

>Userbenchmark

Fuck off, they literally base their "effective speed" score on video game benchmarks and which do you think will perform better, an AMD CPU with a dedicated GPU or an Intel CPU with the integrated graphics

That changes the proposition that r5 is great value for money enirely

I know that's why I bought an i5™ instead

Still cheaper together with a better graphics card then the integrated shit Intel has on their CPUs.
Your argument is invalid.

3/10
Have a (You).

No it doesn't. Either an i5 is equally terrible value if you just care about single-threaded performance(just get a pentium), or r5 is still much better value than an i5.

>Better performance draws more power
Gee whiz, stop the fucking presses

Yeah, because surely the GPU will draw almost 50W while drawing the desktop!

Oh wait no, you're just retarded.

The mobo has graphic cards.

How will you have OpenCL without dGPU?

Many b350 mobos come with video output. Soon there will be Zen APU-s for you.

Just Wait™

What do you need an i5 for if you're not going to pair it with a dedicated GPU? Just get a G4560

Maybe I want to buy a dedicated graphics card later. What's wrong with having more choices?

So you buy a shitty CPU now instead of buying a better CPU which will last you for longer and a used $30 GPU on Ebay which will perform better than the integrated graphics on the i5? You do you, I guess

I am in the same boat as you user, I might just get myself G4560 that has IGPU.

>10 % faster single-core performance

kys

>2017
>still having to buy a gpu separately

Wow, having to spend $70 on something that has 5 times the performance of iGPU, how will my wallet survive

I am not a g/a/ymer Sup Forumsirgin

So you admit that Ryzen prices are artificially low and 30-40$ should be computed when comparing them to KabyLake cpus?

>integrated graphics
lmao @ your life

Only if your use-case requires a GPU, but iGPU would be perfectly sufficient. And it still shits all over Kaby Lake when calculating price/performance.

Then why didn't you buy the CPU with 8 threads?

Because I only use my computar for facebook, email and reddit so I dont need them.

So why not an i3 or a Pentium?

But you're sure as hell as intelligent as one if you think GPUs are only for video games

What use case requires a $200+ CPU but not a dedicated GPU to go with it? If you only use your PC for anime and web browsing then get a G4560

because im not poor
you mite as well ask why I got a MacBook Pro as a laptop

Oh yes you are poor if you bought an I5. You could have at least bought a 6400 and overclocked it, but nope, you went full retard.

>"I'm not poor"
>proceeds to complain about Ryzen's value for money

>Not poor
>Complains about having to buy a $70 GPU with infinitely better performance than iGPU
Choose one

The best part is that amd's apu line have the best igpus.

You know why we are not poor in the first place?

Because we spend our money wisely.

That means buying reasonably priced i5s and the best price/perf laptops instead of wasting money on ripoffs such as ryzen and generally all windblows laptops

Because you're a faggot and you like to waste money?

That $70 GPU would have given him access to CUDA as well. Hell, I bought a refurbished gt730 for $30 from EVGA for my server/play box that's on par with an igpu. Sad.

You should have just bought a Raspberry Pi based on your own metrics of "value", as you've clearly demonstrated that neither CPU nor GPU performance are important to you.

Post your speccy or whatever you winfags do so I can critique the rest of your poor decisions. The only time I hear your platitude is from poor people deluding themselves into thinking saving $30 will make them a millionaire.

>That means buying reasonably priced i5s
But there aren't any of those. As everyone in this thread is telling you, i5s are overpriced. You're just an idiot.

How can you not play at least competitive games in 2k17 ? how can you even exist you wagecuck faggot?

>That means buying reasonably priced i5s and the best price/perf laptops instead of wasting money on ripoffs such as ryzen and generally all windblows laptops

Do you have Downs syndrome? Buying a Ryzen with a $70 GPU gives you much, much better price to performace compared to i5's with the iGPU since the only advantage the i5 have is single threaded performance which is only relevant for video games and even the cheapest GPU is infinitely better than the iGPU for games.

yeah i agree, i only need cpu power (digital art) so amd is obviously the worse choice in every category

And if you spent your money wisely, you would buy a fucking i3 at most for the uses you need your PC for, hell, even a Pentium would be more than enough. You have no need for a Ryzen and you shouldn't have bought an i5 either.

t. Intelshill

are you kidding? intel works better with both photoshop and paint tool sai (pretty sure kritta too) and is cheaper because i dont need to buy a gpu (thus also quieter

you can literary buy some old 20-30$ gpu and get much better performance than the latest integrated graphics from intel

double digit IQs go for Intel, thanks for proving the point

>>Doesn't have integrated graphics
>woah, finally, found something to shit on

>6400
>OC

So I take it Photoshop does not support more than 8 threads as of now.

You can OC locked Skylake CPUs if you have the right motherboard with the right version of the BIOS.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OP here this post is a falseflag. Nice try Pajeet

>He doesn't know

skylake does not have this issue

its heavily single core reliant, and is optimised for intel cpus i think

is what it is unfortunately, adobe is a pretty jew company

why bhop script? is it only for surf and bhop maps?

>you need two motherboards and an outdated bios to OC Intel cpus
What technology!

2? No. Outdated? What's outdated?

jew

so what if im jewish?

False flag

Kek, if you need integrated graphics, you need a video card. It's just one of those things where you either do or don't need it.

>yeah i agree, i only need cpu power (digital art)

What software? Almost every piece of art we use in the art department at work gains massive performance off GPU due to CUDA.

nvidia.com/object/adobe-photoshop-cc.html

Raven Ridge APUs with integrated GPUs are coming next year. Until then just buy a GT 1030 or RX 550.

The GT1030 and RX550 should be priced at least 20% lower, I can literally get the RX460 for cheaper than the 550 in my local store