What the fuck is all the fuss about nVidia and ATi/AMD?

Seriously.

You guys are fucking retarded. If you want nVidia,go for nVidia. If you want ATi/AMD,then go for it.

But seriously, this nVidia vs ATi/AMD shit has become cancerous. No, wait. IT WAS CANCEROUS FROM THE WHOLE BEGINNING.

STOP SHOVING YOUR FAVOURITE GPU PRODUCER DOWN ANYONE'S THROATS.

t. the owner of multiple machines with both kinds of GPUs. They run at the same speed.

>post scriptum - THE SAME APPLIES FOR WINDOWS VS LINUX,FAGGOTS.

bump

welcome to Sup Forums

that's not an argument

>I am new to Sup Forums, and I have forgotten the golden rule of Sup Forums
Welcome to Sup Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay.

not an argument

People are desperate to justify their choices.

Not every reply is an argument, newfriend.

Not every Sup Forums """""rule"""""" is an argument.

I understand but why the fuck do they have to shove it down other people's throats?

Something like:

>if you don't buy nvidia you're shit
>if you don't buy amd you're shit
>if you don't buy intel cpu you're shit
>if you don't buy amd cpu you're shit

I know right?
It's like these idiots don't know what else to do...
Just buy AMD CPU with AMD ATI and you're good to go.
Intel and nvidia is for gaymers.

You completely missed the point of this thread.

ATI is dead, user. Has been for over a decade.

>ATI is dead, user. Has been for over a decade.
>AMD bought ATi
>ATi is dead
nigga

Yes, the company ATI is dead. It is no more.

Yeah, pretty much.

Intel = bleeding edge performance for premium price.

AMD = best performance for your money

Nvidia = gigafaggots of the highest caliber, performance varies per iteration, though usually on top. Very anti-consumer megajew company. But, performance. High prices.

AMD = Drivers written by 10 year old gooks straight outta tha rice fields. Good prices for performance, though.

desperat AYMD damage control, hiding behind "neutrality" and "maturity"

>AMD bought ATi

How many times do I have to say this?
If you really think I am on AMD's side OR nVidia's side, you're absolutely wrong.

t.somebody who doesn't care about them as long as my pc just werks okay and fast (meaning it doesn't take billions of years to start up firefox)

There is no ATI. They were bought by AMD. They are now AMD.

Then whose company is the Radeon 9600? Eh?
AMD bought ATi much later than the Radeon 9x and X1000 era.

>If you really think I am on AMD's side OR nVidia's side, you're absolutely wrong.

You make no sense.
One company, just like in the CPU market, is objectively superior to the other.

So arguing you "don't care" is actually going against your stated goal

Where is ATI headquarters located? Who is their CEO? What's their ticker?

My goal is to make people understand that no matter what you use, it's still a PC in the end.

Unless you're a fanboy or a gaymer, you should never care what is your GPU capable of, as long as it can at least run Aero and do basic stuff such as Youtube and messaging.

I chose AMD for their superior free Linux drivers.

And apart from Sup Forums how many people run Linux? And by this I mean the consumer market, which means usual people who have jobs or who stay at home (like kids for example)

Other people's choice of OS should not, and does not, influence my decision making. I'm not in highschool, and don't care about popularity contests.

>apart from Sup Forums how many people run Linux

the entirety of loonix users posts on Sup Forums.
So none.

>I'm not in highschool, and don't care about popularity contests.
What does that have to do with my answer? Nothing.

You're just some stupid faggot trying hard to push Linux into the market because it's """"free as in freedom"""" (yeah,sure thing)

Don't expect to see normal people (majority of US and the world) to use Linux ever. The most likely you'll ever see in US is faggots using Mac (because of the stupid status bullshit) and the rest of the world will still use Windows.

I'm 100% ok with this. Most things, like the internet, die when "normal" People start being the majority. And you still keep going on about your popularity contest. Might as well eat like shit and smoke because heart disease and cancer are the most popular way to die.

>And you still keep going on about your popularity contest.
wat