"people" that flip their shit over Japs/Faroe killing whales

>"people" that flip their shit over Japs/Faroe killing whales

Do these people exist in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/11172519/Vegetarians-have-much-lower-sperm-counts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

half of greece is half nazi uneducated brown cunts and the other half extremely annoying SJW libtards

Yup, but just to blame Japanese

I think killing endangered species is dumb but on the other hand want to try whale meat

Japan did nothing wrong.
Faroe Islands did nothing wrong.

Fuck NWO.

I'm pretty sure those whales are far from endangered

atleast the faroese ones

japs are evil
kill them all

Most feel are too busy righteous indignation that people other than Danes feel they're allowed to have an opinion on what OUR colonies do.

Those that would probably get angry about it are too busy being angry about the zoo killing and disecting baby giraffes and feeding them to lions, which we then also kill and disect.

Hunting is the best kind of conservation.

They're not. The hippies are now trying to tell the Faroese that the whales are too full of heavy metal because they realized they have no legit case, and while that is correct, they should just fuck off instead of going there to harass people and shit up the place.

Norway gets flak for it, and Iceland too.

Support Nordic and Japanese whaling itc, whalers do nothing wrong.

>on the other hand want to try whale meat
Enjoy your heavy metals consumption.

north european don't kill a threatened species, they kill the minke whale

Let me guess, youre vegan too?

Fucks japs and their whale hunt industry.
Two nukes weren't enough

But they kill them for the sake of killing them. Japs at least eat their victims.

Whale is good taste 2bh lad. I want to do some aquaculture on whales and tuna if I have money and if technology is available

do they taste good?

Yes

Imagine eating a fat tuna sandwich each day

How's life for you primitive apes with your lack of critical thinking ability and complete absence of ethical values ?

We killed like 90 percent of land megafauna as cavemen, how the fuck are we going to prevent killing the rest with all the equipment and organization we have now?

whales are a million times smarter than dogs

Not really, no.

Sea Shepherd people are barred from entering the country now, so there won't be any banter like last summer. I have personally never met a native who's really against whaling.

Dogs are a million times smarter than americans.

Whaling is so savage it's pretty much muslim-tier.

>flag related

>I summoned the entire Faroe population in my thread

>there are people who will defend small dicked japs and norgays killing nature to get their rocks off (lmao they just throw the meat overboard when they're done masturbating) because they want to be the cool contrarian kids on an anonymous basketweave forum
pretty cuck behaviour tbqh

Well maybe the nips should doing it in our waters
We're fucking full you weeb neckbeard cunt

t. moose murderer

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

Australians are pretty much the textbook definition of savages

>Caring about what people from other countries are eating
If they arent that endangered or pollute the sea while hunting, why should others care? I prolly wont eat dogs, but I wont give a flying fuck if Chinese or Koreans would want to eat that WITHIN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES, the same goes for Japanese or Faroese.
Also "some" of these animal-rights-activist are the biggest retards you will see

Yes, except most people here don't even know the Faroe Islands exist.

Barely.

Japs sail into foreign waters and kill any whale as long as it's edible.

my dream job

>impliesfvbnlooooo
we have mose but theres alot so we can coll them no oronelem

What is it that Japan is researching that requires all these whales anyway?

>But they kill them for the sake of killing them.

Exactly what drives you to voice opinions on subjects you know absolutely nothing about? To make claims that rely entirely wrong?

>Norway, Iceland and Japan
did you notice that only true master race countries still keep whaling?

Pretty good

>Denmark
That's rich coming from you.

Norway never signed the "no hunting whales treaty" and we only hunt whales in our national waters unlike japan. Besides mink whales are not endangered. There are 100.000+ mink whales in our waters and we kill around 500 each year.

>"people" that eat meat

Do these people exist in your country?

>vegetarians

Greenpeace, please hurry up cleaning up the oceans so we can go back to eating as much whale as we want.

yes, my brother
he used to watch that Whale Wars show on TV (i used to watch with him) idk how involved he was though, just followed them on facebook and such

Literally the Beta-diet

telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens-health/11172519/Vegetarians-have-much-lower-sperm-counts.html

How does whale meat taste?

why would you kill a whale when they risk extinction?

inb4 not true hurr

it already happened that humans wiped off animal species just to eat them, I would rather have a whale in this world than an autistic nip or faroese guy with his belly full.