DELL NEEDS TO BE STOPPED

how do we get normies to realize a PC is literally just 4 parts that you click together and 99.9% of the general pop can spend just $250 to build it

>cheapest intel HT cpu
>cheapest mobo w/ hdmi
>cheapest 4GB ram (preferably 8, 16 if heavy tabs/app user)
>Logisys CS6801BK SFF case

the SFF logisys case is merely for "its too big" memes and they can swap the PSU if needed but the stock supply is over 75% what the pc will ever need

At the end of day there will only be so many people willing to go through the process. Sadly, most people are not intelligent enough to appreciate the savings and in fact not intelligent enough to troubleshoot a problem (most fail at connecting the CPU plug) when one occurs. Then there are the people who appreciate on-site service more than savings.

More importantly, why are you getting you panties in a bunch over how people spend their money? Shouldn't you be more worried about people buying truly unnecessary shit?

Either way shit thread so no bump for you.

I just needed to stretch my fingers anyway

>I just needed to stretch my fingers anyway
id love to stretch my fingers inside that girl 2bh farn

because if people who aren't qualified for things obtain those things for money, they ruin those things.

Look at the internet, ruined by normie retards. There are antiviruses that "keep you safe" when in reality a simple java skidware is FUD after 1 hour of development and all data that you consume/produce is logged and sent to antivirus software agency to "keep you safe". Its the retards who ruined technology. Its the retards who ruined life. Its why i go outside only after 3 AM when all the sheep is asleep.

Who is that semen demon?
I must know for science.

Also
>implying normies would ever build a PC
>implying they even BUY PCs anymore

if all you're after is a facebook machine then you can buy a second hand prebuilt with equivalent specs for half that price.

Jordyn Jones

>thinks old ass prebuilts can stream 4k
>thinks they have enough ram to do anything in windows 10 without maxing out

lol no

the fucking i3-4170 which is the haswell refresh brand couldnt even handle 4K meanwhile the 4600 can

I need a small case that can hold at leat 3 3.5" drives, and one 5.25" drive.

halp

why would normies want to stream 4k video on their facebook and email machine?

you seem to confuse facebook and emailers with ppl who dont also watch YT/NETFLIX or anything else where video is played

these are the ppl who complain when something buffers or stutters because they leave it on auto quality

it won't default to 4k because they won't be using a 4k monitor.

People have busy lives and businesses have to actually conduct their business (which is not assembling PC's all the time).

Dell does a lot of business sales, it accounts for a lot of their revenue. Reason being is that they have good support, something breaks and the IT shop just calls someone or a technician gets dispatched. Medium sized businesses and up typically have replacement computers or servers on hand and just mail off the broken one. It's the business' IT shop job to keep the business systems running so their employees can keep doing their job. Saving a few hundred dollars on a custom built PC or server does not make any sense when you lose thousands in productivity when you need to troubleshoot it because it's custom built.

>good support
>like telling you to buy their new PC when your HDD starts to fail

also I have no doubt the autsitic build designs they use is also to deter normies from trying to build their own cause they think its going to look anything like that

You sound like a cunt desu

>Why do people pay mechanics
>Why do people not build their own houses
>Why do people not install solar panels
>Why don't people grow their own food
>Why don't people raise and slaughter their own cattle
>Why don't people learn how to run electrics in their home

Life is too short to try and do everything yourself. Civilization exists for a reason, it allows you to focus on a specific set of tasks that you (hopefully) enjoy rather then spending all of your time doing everything yourself endlessly.

>going full autist strawman

All the general pop needs is a phone dock. Desktops are a waste of time and space for most people.

>Why don't people raise and slaughter their own cattle

I tried the damn things were jumping over the fence into traffic, until they realized they didnt even need to jump and could pull out u nails and snap 2x4 with their weight

but damn do cows that ate real fruits and veggies and slaughtered within a year taste like 1000X better, I had to stop after 4 though cause my shitty fence couldnt contain them and I didnt want to have electric or barb on my property

She's 17 you know?

Overpay for everything and be left with nothing.

This picture doesn't make sense. Most fans of Thinkpads also like durable, business class laptops of other brands (HP, Dell).

The real hurdle would be drivers and the OS not being installed. They have to buy windows for $100 or whatever it's selling for, instead of the license cost baked in.

Dell is great. My gaming pc is a old dell, you can buy them for next to nothing. Also do you expect businesses instead of just buying already built machines, to hire somebody just to build the 100 pc's they need?