Okay, I am done with new eggs... I bought 3 gtx 1070s to set up my first mining rig...

Okay, I am done with new eggs... I bought 3 gtx 1070s to set up my first mining rig. Getting into zcash before it blows ups.

they cancelled the order without even telling me. limit 1 per customer and it resets every 48 hours.

What is the best newegg alternative?

That's done to slow down fucking miner faggots like you from fucking it up for everyone else. I just gained a bit more respect for Newegg.

Jews

Also, fuck you.

Thanks, Newegg.

Get fucked

kys minefag

Fucking good. People like you are ruining it for everyone else. All the good graphics cards are either gone or priced way above MSRP.

Nobody cares minefag. One less cash for the jews and one less card for you faggot

Can't wait for Bitcoin stock to crash

You do know you can only 2way sli on the 1000 series. You're not fooling any one miner scum

wtf I love newegg now

Newegg is doing everything right here. The only way ppl like you can make up for what you did to the market is to an hero
Also:
>buying 1070s for mining
He doesnt even know what hes doing, guys

Good for Newegg another would-be miner stopped.

just get a real job you lazy shit

Kill yourself.

Get fucked, retard

Good on newegg, you mining faggots are whats destroying the market and shitting on everyone that just wants to have nice things.

>wants to buy 2 new GPUs that outperform your current hardware for a reasonable price
>NewEGG is the only option at the time
>only one (1) at a time
>shipping+reset time
You fucked up user

Fucking this!!!!

Can you count?

>tfw had to settle with 380 because all the minefags blew the prices up like a grenade

OP status?

B T F O
T
F
O

You have been visited by the Night Hound. You will mysteriously receive a GPU of your choice, but only if you reply "Oh Great Doggo, Bring Misfortune To These Dreadful Miners".

Miner haters are true niggers.
If you wanted one of these gpus you would have already bought one.

Stop being offended for the sake of being offended.

New "Gas A Miner Jew" Egg

No fuck you I was going to get a RX 480 to upgrade from a GTX 950 but because of the miner faggots there are none to be found.

Faggot, you had so long to buy it before minerfags but you did not.

BASED NEWEGG

Ha, you will never ever reach Bitcoin value ever again.

Enjoy wasting electricity on blockchains that the founders already own 40% of

You're the biggest problem here, off yourself.
I fucking ordered RX580 (intended for gaming) in late April but because of the miner fucks the cards never even arrived in my country.

Newegg just gained my support. Doing God's work Newegg.

>tfw I started to get into mining back in 2009 but gave up on it and sold my cards for a profit to some other miners after a few days because I thought it wasn't really worth it.

If I'd stuck with it, even for a few months, I would now be fabulously wealthy.