Do you guys think he was physically ugly?

Do you guys think he was physically ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings
encyclopediadramatica.se/Elliot_Rodger
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-isla-vista-elliot-rodger-search-history-nazis-20150219-htmlstory.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TifNlvA_jic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really. If a 5/10 was average he was probably a 7/10.

Problem though was that he was a sperglord, and you need to be a 10 to be considered by girls if you're a sperglord.

he had a rare face but he was not ugly imo

anyways he was probably a terrible person and incredibly autistic so that's why he didn't touch pussy

He wasn't THAT ugly. He also had money.

So he didn't get pussy probably because he was extremely obnoxious.

in that picture he looks quite handsome

Shame he was a sperg, that part in his manifesto where he talks about throwing a milkshake on that normie couple is hilarious though

He wasn't bad looking but he was entitled as fuck, mysoginist and a massive cunt to everyone. No girl wants that.

He was ugly inside.

No, facially wise 6-7/10, but he was a manlet and dicklet and that made him insecure.

I personally think he overall was kinda ugly.

In some instances due to lightning, pose etc. looked alright.

His looks weren't his biggest problem tho, it was his autistic personality which you can see in his videos.

Not even a golddigger fucked him

Well, not ugly, but definitely not as gorgeous as he thought he was

Not at all, he had a unique look, I would say he looked above average. But what I don't know is what kind of a person he was.

No bullshit, no trolling. For real.
The problem with this kid is that he had a terrible personality.
Like, really nasty personality. He could've been fucking Thor, 6' 5", deep blue eyes, sexy body and all of that, he would still come out as fucking crazy.

nah he's attractive

just an entitled freak

all of this is correct

He was ok, just a sperg and narcissistic psycho.

His problem was not his physical appareance or even his money, the sperg is just a reason who ehance his madness but his real problem was mostly the fact that he's psychopatic.

the psychopaths have an incredibly huge ego. (also reminder that he's rich)

He didn't respect women enough.

I think his face is ok.

But he was short and an interesting mixture of autistic and narcistic. Bad combo.

But psychos at least know how to enchant people.
This guy was just bad. Like holy shit, shittiest person ever.

He would've been aesthetic af if he lifted. The scrawny Asian insecurity would've vaporized.

He was a literal failed abortion, since his mom was taking abortion pills while pregnant.

Typical asian cheekbones but something sinister about him.

Nah man, it wouldn't. He was legit insane.
Check out his page on Encyclopaedia Dramatica.
His posts on the bodybuilding forum, on that other teen website, this guy was just fucking insane.

He was just dumb.

Yeah, he was autistic, not what you can call a 'psychopath'

His looks had little to do with it, his personality was /r9k/ incarnate. Being an average looking eurasian he probably could've pulled FOB asian chicks no problem had he not been a turbo sperg.

This is the point, his psychopatic personnality is altered because of autism, so he can't play the charismatic asshole, and that make him more frustrated.

without autism, he probably would act like Ted Bundy or some shit like that.

what did he do?

literally every single person i've met who sympathized him in any way has been similar to him. bitter because they can't get fucked but in reality it's completely and entirely their own faults for being dicks who think they deserve everything they want and see women as sex toys

>without autism, he probably would act like Ted Bundy or some shit like that.
made me laugh but it's true, very true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_killings
retard tried killing a ton of women because he bitter due to the fact that he was a virgin, ended up not even killing many people and mostly men. absolute twerp.

He's a minor mass-shooter, having only killed 6 people and himself. But Sup Forums is fixated on him for two years since he reminds me of themselves.

For real? Maybe he got some screwed up hormone production or something

Nah man, it was more than autism.

Hahahaha, yeah, totally. Or that character played by christian bale, the one with the dubs

encyclopediadramatica.se/Elliot_Rodger

Seriously, check out this page.

But that guy was rich and could perfectly goes to professional whore if he wanted sex so much.

another proof that he's psychopatic, he want to "extend his superiority" by his own moves but can't because autism, also he considered himself like a superior being.

>another proof that he's psychopatic, he want to "extend his superiority" by his own moves but can't because autism, also he considered himself like a superior being.

That's Narcissism, literally 90% of the Brazilian population suffers of this. Not psychopathy behavior.

Nice shop.

>literally 90% of the Brazilian population suffers of this
what? nonsense. brazillians hate themselves.

eh narcissism goes hand in hand with psychopathy and antisocial behavior

Shame he had such a terrible mother. Would ahve been better off an orphan

his google history and internet footprint is a goldmine
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-isla-vista-elliot-rodger-search-history-nazis-20150219-htmlstory.html

>"nazi anime"

the fuck are you talking about faggot

narcissism != selfishness

How common are hapas like him btw?

But huge narcissism is an obvious sign of psychopathy or sociopathy, the psychopath thinks he's naturally superior to everyones and can does anything he want, absolutly not giving a fuck about other people because can't feel empathy.

and if you mix that with autism.... the potential of frustration is very dangerous.

It is! It absolutely is!
His edits on Wikipedia are comedy gold

I think most of his victims were asian men
Like he specifically targeted them

Not compared to me

pics

>"Oct. 9, 2012
Did Adolf Hitler have a girlfriend

Adolf Hitler’s childhood

I’ve never had a female friend

Nazi anime"

Jesus christ and i thought i was a hopeless loser.

Nah
He randomly went after people
But it's telling that he stabbed one Asian guy 90 times, and the other two 20+ times. He shot the sorority girls over 7 times each. Kid was a fucking lunatic

The Asians were his own roommates whom he deeply hated.

His plan was to enter the sorority house and kill only girls. But the door was locked, so he gave up.

Lmao
Why does nazism attract so many autistic kids?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TifNlvA_jic

holy shit
is this for real

>Roommate takes very long showers

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

he was ugly and very creepy looking

No but he was autistic as fuck.

Intelligence correlates with autism sandnigger

Terrible, morbid body language/10.
There's a vid where he turns to look over his shoulder at a passing car and his head and shoulders are all one piece, he basically has to turn his whole tense little corpse to look around.
That's a red flag even if you don't know to look for it. People judge your body language without knowing why, it's a deep level of communication and he was basically the walking dead. Proof was his laugh, hmmm hmmm hmmmmm.
Combined with the fact that he was gay but so lacking in insight he didn't understand why he couldn't naturally get near a girl. His grandiose plans to have women in breeding centers blah blah blah is typical closet fag implosion material.
Not ugly, but dead inside.
Scary thing is, once you know how to spot these weirdos, you notice them everywhere. The zombie apocalypse is permanent.