I really enjoyed this LinusTechTips video. Old people really are bad with technology! haha

I really enjoyed this LinusTechTips video. Old people really are bad with technology! haha

youtube.com/watch?v=HfucVNQ-rT0

His last cringe video was getting almost a third dislikes, which is pretty fucking awful. Hopefully he takes note.

If you're reading this, Linus or employee, here's my advice:

Let Luke make actual tech tips videos, parts reviews, benchmarking, overclocking guides, basically half the channel should be Luke's Workshop

Drop your cringe videos entirely, and stop "only pretending to be retarded" every time you make a cheap build video

I enjoy his cringe videos. Tech is boring

GET OFF MY BOARD NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

but howi s linux sobosed too make mony if he don't make vidio?

I like how mean this is. Fuck old people.

Hey everyone! This guy is not even on the spectrum!

It's just a seven and a half minute ad targeting A CERTAIN DEMO.

Those nails are disgusting.

Those are called "female" nails user

That doesn't make this particular set of female nails any less disgusting.

That seems pretty disrespectful towards his family.

But yeah, fuck old people.

>Browsing Sup Forums
>Tech is boring
>I prefer watching autistic shills dress up and wear makeup

Leave and never come back

HAHA WOW LINUS DAD IS AN IDIOT HAHA
WOW LIN YOU FUCKING RETARD

VERN IM GUESSING HIS UNCLE HAHA FUCK YOU VERN YOU AUTISTIC CALCULATOR FUCK

Brandon's really such a faggot.

>Camera review
>Never enunciates anything right
>Spends way too much time with autistic-level b-roll of what is literally a camera filming another camera
>Never denotes the price
>Never compares it to other features of cameras in its price tier
>Always ends camera review with a "Wow! I like this camera, only time will tell if LinusTechTips swaps over to it!"

Like is it so fucking hard to do? Even the terrible cell phone reviews LinusTechTips does at least compares stuff, like OnePlus5 vs iPhone or Samsung Galaxy S8 or whatever, so you can see where the reviewer's coming from as to whether something's actually worth the money.

Now he's dressed up in full drag? Fuck off...

Next he's going to make a video coming out that he's actually a trans, *with excessively autistic b-roll*.

but he looks cute though

>old people cringe video

Wow that's beyond autistic.

I like this dude for the most part b/c he makes videos I can listen to while I take a dump or shower. I happen to like prank calls where you know the other person is messing around - what a fucking stupid canadeen leaf prick.

Linus has 10+ people working for him, and all he does is release 6 7-10 minute videos per week. And they act like they are constantly really busy and overworked. I don't understand.

Anyone else notice how tweaked out Linus looks in some videos? As if he's taking amphetamines or huffing computer duster before making vids?

Those eyes...

How is that practical? Why do women have long nails?