"Brazil is not for beginners"

>"Brazil is not for beginners"
>Tom Jobim
What did he mean by that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFKsY5O7oYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Brazil is shit

So your country should be for beginners?

It's shit

I highly doubt the guy that made such incredible masterpieces to your country would meant that

It's shit, senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFKsY5O7oYs

What do you think of this? :^)

He meant that our political scene is extremely complex and can't be understood easily without experiencing it first-hand for a lifetime.

THE MONGOLS

oh ok, that truly makes sense 2bh, even here on Sup Forums you can see that people have trouble understanding Brazil like myself :D

It means you're a huge fucking faggot

Most Brazilians are two-face backstabbing people, so you should always keep your guard up.

that's exactly what an autist worldwide would say about their own people

Learn to use VATS and quickscope because those cunts attack in packs

Living in Brazil is living in hard mode. Not for beginners.

If you are not a hard cunt you die here

>What did he mean by that?
>Living in Brazil is living in hard mode. Not for beginners

Exactly. It goes like this:

VERY EASY MODE:
Sweden
Norway
Denmark

EASY MODE
Canada
France
Netherlands

NORMAL MODE
United States of America
Italy
United Kingdom

HARD MODE
Chile
Brazil
Poland

VERY HARD MODE
Mexico
Venezuela
Bolivia

NB: The DLC pack "Inscrutably Kawaii" is highly recommended, with Japan (Very Easy), Republic of Korea (Easy) and People's Republic of China (Hard) recommended, but not "Heart of Darkness", as all of those are Very Hard, are broken to the point of being nonfunctional, and full of bugs and viruses.

Another of his phrases
"Brazil is a country upside down and if you say so they put it upside down for you to see that it's up"
I'm drunk I hope I've translate correctly

Chile is not as bad as Brazil, neither is Poland, I think.

It's the thing with dancing with the street dogs.

One that I love:
That's a country where prostitutes cum, drug dealers sniff cocaine and a second hand car is is considered more worth than a new. Isn't that an up sided down country?

top kek that literally explains BRs on int kek

Such a next level country. It's like a bizarro Florida in a way.

that is from Tim Maia isn't it?

Every brazilian is a potential Florida Man/Woman

>Brazil
>not special ULTRA HARD MODE

Nope, he just added that 'the poor vote for the interest rich' or something like that

There's a huge Brazilian population in Massachusetts, no clue why. My friend's mum was a model from Brazil and she didn't know either

>tfw got a (you) from Brazil
wew

*for the interest of the rich
I'm drunk I think I should stop posting

Brazilians move anywhere that is easy to hide from the immigration police.

Because there are numerous descendants of Portuguese clam diggers/fishermen living in coastal England, especially in New Haven, CT. New England Portuguese even featured in Family Guy, which is set in RI.

Nah, you're good m8, keep going, I'm also drunk

I also don't know. My mum said earlier this year that she wants to move to Florida, because of the number of brazilians who live there would make it easier to get used to a new country. Literally couldn't stop keking thinking about Florida Man, and just told her to stay on Brazil if she wants to keep living among brazilians

Hope you enjoyed my blog, please subscribe

subscribed +1

BEST COUNTRY MODE:
France

VERY EASY MODE:
Northern Europe
Iceland

EASY MODE:
Western Europe
Canada
Australia

NORMAL MODE:
Southern Europe
The United States

CHALLENGING MODE:
East Asia
South America
Central America
Eastern Europe

HARD MODE:
The Middle East
Non-Eastern Asia

THERE IS NO GOD TIER:
Sub-Saharan Africa
Papua New Guinea
North Korea
Portugal

>hardtugal

>Nah, you're good m8, keep going, I'm also drunk
*high fives*
I bought a bottle of wine, which is almost empty now, and I'm at that point where you start to smile at the monitor do you know what I mean? HUHEUHEUEHUEHUEH

I usually play CS:GO with wine kek, last time I even dropped it on my keyboard kek.

Brazil is pretty easy.You just have to max your skills the right way and follow this walkthrough:

-Go to free colleage
-Graduate in a non meme usefull course
-Get an amazing paying job thanks to your university degre and the insane wealth disparity
-Enjoy inequality and cheap services because 80% of the population is poor as fuck
-Beat the game

Tha is it.Next week I shall post a in-depht guide on how to avoid mobs and farm sluts.

>tfw drinking wine and watching old Top Gear
Who /comfy/ here?

That's easily the best thing about being drunk, it even gives you the super power of being able to socialize.

Actually playing CS:GO while drinking doesn't sound like a bad idea, would certainly help with the immense amount of rage this fucking game gives me

wish I had wine :(... Chilean wine is too damn good Cabernet Sauvignon is the best thing ever

Still, the odds of being attacked by someone is much higher.

He means that Brazil is hardcore mang

foreigners dont know that.For them,apart from some meme countries like mexico and venezuela ,all of latin america is the same.Be glad that they didnt tag you with peru and equador

kek, people don't get killed here for no reason mang

tbqh the mobs early game are pretty nasty,but once you farm enough gold and unlock the rich areas you are pretty much safe.it is just a matter of surviving the first levels