/brit/

fuck the EU edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/farshnukeofficial/comments/4cywg2/ask_me_anything/
youtube.com/watch?v=m1QPKc_8mpE
youtu.be/4NXFCDgyanA
youtube.com/watch?v=kHNatmxVMGY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3653380/Michael-Jackson-s-secret-underage-sex-closet-Inside-raid-uncovered-King-Pop-s-extensive-collection-photos-featuring-naked-teenage-boys.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EE3ISzalVuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cara

*slaps your nuts*

haha

delete that racist cunt

OOOOOHHH MI CORAZĂ“N

I enjoyed your digits

>delete that racist cunt

who /QLD/ here

anime and duolingo

Go to bed lads, it's too late

Remain 44%

Leave wins.

ALLAHU AKBARRRR!!!!!!!!

Lightning is putting out my TV lads

Get

>Highly unlikely given I'm infertile and only started being able to cum in the last year.

>My testosterone is about an 8 naturally and lower than the average woman. And yes the tests were done by my endocrinologist.

What the fuck is Wrong with Alexander Jahans? too much JUST to be real

reddit.com/r/farshnukeofficial/comments/4cywg2/ask_me_anything/

*dies in horrific terrorist attack*

wow i didnt expect there would be racists in Sup Forums

maisie

Shit get

*runs up your your mangled corpse*
*touches your willy*

Wow, I was gonna vote leave but I just realised I can't do it with how racist this general is. Guess I'm on the #remaintrain now.

JUST

this is what the political look like

Good night /brit/. At what will we start knowing the results?

Wow I didn't expect roaches would take human form!

got called racist in wollies lads

i think gibraltar + the falklands should have an MP between them desu

been thoroughly enjoying the euros 2bh

first results will be in less than 22 hours from now

not tomorrow you dick sneeze

Check out his YouTube channel lol

1am ish more or less, GMT (Friday)

got called greg on stormfront

*haunts you*

>Do you agree with the view that the Crusades were justified as a response to Islamic aggression?

>No

top cuck

*watches from afar, drinking my Yorkshire tea*

That's fucking late for britons...Thank you.

This thread is missing some sorely needed ISIS banter.

Thoughts on the NHS?

blame it all on the low test

Watching Canadian Heritage Minutes on YouTube.

Miss these commercials desu. Too easy to fall into the Yank trap nowadays.

This is the end

Just some light banter

not used it this millenium, will try and avoid using it for the rest of my life

>tfw no albino qt gf

I have my shitposting hands ready

youtube.com/watch?v=m1QPKc_8mpE

Yanks never change.

brexit is rigged, will fail 46.3 - 53.7

screencap this

t. knower

>work as a BA
>essentially I configure IT things for businessmen and work on software projects
>have a very particular client, always complaining about trivial things
>working on configuring some reports for them
>they send an email saying how much they like the new iteration
>boss looks at the email for a bit then just finds something else to chew me out about

Bit weak

Me on the left

>when he looks like he's about to drop the most fire mixtape of 2016

got my new ben 10 bag lads

hold your breath and count to ten

vote leave 2bqh

Remember lads

youtu.be/4NXFCDgyanA

*charges at /brit/*

confused but somewhat happy now that The Joy of Painting is on Netflix

apparently I'm the enemy of an entity which doesn't exist

Fucker, we are going to leave this here because I'm feeling merciful but you are so lucky I don't block you arse. Did you know the tories have increased the deficit more than 3 terms of labour in just one term and that the way they can claim to have solved the unemployment situation is by redefining what counts as employed?
If you want to debate facts and policy I will gladly savage you. If you want to be personal I will block you in a heartbeat and you won't be missed or remembered.

Bantered some ruins desu

Feel the earth move and then

friday's going to be amazing! i'm going to wake up in my Union Jack jim-jams to the sound of a squadron of Spitfires racing overhead and leaving a trail of hot buttered crumpets behind them

I'll run to the corner shop past all the british children who are laughing and squealing with excitement as they make a beautiful statue of the queen out of happy wriggling bulldog puppies - with two corgis for her eyebrows!

bunting flutters everywhere and the man from the betting shop steps into the street - "guess what! England just won the World Cup & The Ashes & The Grand National and here's the best bit - Boris put a bet on it for everyone! you're all MILLIONAIRES!!!"

the red arrows fly overhead dropping fish and chips as i walk into the corner shop, get my morning paper and go to the counter. "how much please?" i say to the asian lad there. "1 pence, everything in the whole shop now costs just 1p!" he laughs, "leave it on the counter, i'm off back to pakistan - we all are!"

and he's right! outside in the streets jolly old nigel farage is leading a huge crowd of happy foreigners - turks, poles, romanians, syrians - there's even a few English people with heavy suntans mixed up in there! nigel's playing Rule Britannia on a long pipe, rather like the pipe that takes the gas into your oven, and they're all following and smiling and talking foreign, bless them!

just then boris flies overhead in a concorde made of Bank of England gold - "don't worry!" he laughs "I've cut out all the bits the French made!" and with that he crashes into the ground at 1200 miles an hour, along with the economy, the country and all the dozy nostalgic foreigner-fearing fuckwits who fell for his bullshit.

grow up. wake up.

IN

youtube.com/watch?v=kHNatmxVMGY

Me on the right I think

>yfw da bremain wins da europa vote

me in the football shirt

me on the center

Me in the pink

me on the left

very good post i enjoyed it except for the ending

me and the lads drinking our juice boxes

>the "Afghani" """""military"""""

Seahawks fan, eh?

left the EU yet?

Me with the lads

me explaining how to remove the kafir people, a few minutes before my martyrdom operation

So when are you voting lads? Make sure to vote for remain.

fakkin mental storm going on out there lads

God knows about this referendum and he isn't happy

Or maybe it's the EU weather machine playing up

no thx

m8 i just went outside for a cig with no top on it's a warm sultry night. where are you?

check out this billboard lads

feel like shit
wish i was dead

Lads and I before ramadan in Michigan

No lol

London lmao

Really heavy rain and thunder, good times

Check these halal dubs

me and the lads making tawhid of allah

hi im 63% anglo saxon i've traced my ancestry back to yorkshire does that make me a baron :OOOOOOOOOO

what tea should i drink im really liking this "chai" stuff i hear it comes from london or birmingham or something its really really good especially when i put cream and milk in it

can someone pay for my flight over i wanna look at the crown jewels and molest the queens guardsmen i bet they have thick meaty cocks

whats the war of roses was it a shakespere play??????

Me asking for directions to Fallujah

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3653380/Michael-Jackson-s-secret-underage-sex-closet-Inside-raid-uncovered-King-Pop-s-extensive-collection-photos-featuring-naked-teenage-boys.html

michael jacksons house was even creepier than i had anticipated 2bh

Woden is smiting the shitskins and foreigners so they won't be able to vote tomorrow.

lel some company had their vans and lorries driving around gallows corner (a very busy roundabout) blasting out patriotic music and their vans plastered with vote leave signs

very impressive

/brit/ is tony blair and brit/pol/ is gordon brown

we're the bride, they're the bridesmaid

the fruit to their vegetable

and the remain to their leave

youtube.com/watch?v=EE3ISzalVuo

Haha chinks btfo (literally).