Pigs are very smart animals, just like dogs and cats

Pigs are very smart animals, just like dogs and cats.

Please refrain from eating any pig based animal food products.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/packaged-whale-meat-in-ja/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im vegetarian

stop being a bigot and trying to manipulate me to throw away the thousands of years of culture and tradition of my people.

Thank you my friend, I too am also a Vegetarian.

baHAMAS indeed

Their fault for being so tasty

sorry but they're delicious

I will never stop eating toasted ham, tomato and cheese sandwiches.

wtf i love piggies now

lolno
I don't eat animals because they are dumb, I eat them because they taste good.

mmmhh

>pigs are intelligent
>therefore, do not eat them

This has a logical flaw, assuming that we don't eat animals because they are intelligent. Humans as a race tend not to eat something if it is either a) inherently toxic or b) we have domesticated them to an extreme extent.

I like pigs, but they're still cunning little buggers, and they can't exactly be called dependent pets in the same way cats and dogs can. Dolphins are also intelligent, but they like to kill sharks for fun, and masturbate with dead fish therefore I have no qualms about eating them. Seals are intelligent, and display doglike qualities, but are also unfortunately delicious, and have a tendency to rape penguins, so again, no qualms.

>Intelligent

As if

This

Bing smart is not enough to guarantee you a place as a pet
>They are helluva messy and stinky
>noisy as shit
>has no cuddly fur
>does not know how to nuzzle and show affection. Or at least in a way that is cute
>offers no assistance in the household at all
Cows and chickens are much more likely to be domesticated as a pets in the future than pigs who are just so ugly

>eating seals
>in britain

what?

>dolphins
>ok to eat
Dude, dolphin, or whale meat in general, contains a large amount of mercury and was known for killing plenty of japanese every year

Filipinos have pig like noses.

see

Nice try you muslim i'm not falling for it

Then dog is okay then.

Cute :3

No, because humans domesticate dogs, and make them dependent, therefore it's fucked up to eat them unless you're an aztec, which is the only reason you actually kept a dog.

Oh I know, I'm just commenting on the ethical side. For instance, even if you thought it was ethically okay to eat dogs, you'd have to avoid stuff like Huskies as you'd get vitamin A poisoning.

I go further north occasionally on holiday. Haven't been for a while, but being cold and eating the equivalent of pure fat, once you've gotten used to it, is pretty sweet.

Sleep tight pigger

>further north

where is that?

I thought onlyh eskimos ate seals

I've had dog. It tastes like shit next to pork.

Cat tastes better than dog, and cat isn't very good either.

Seal is popular in the Faeroes, Iceland, parts of Norway, and the Orkneys.

source

>snowniggers

>They are helluva messy and stinky

Only if you are shit at cleaning and maintenance. Same applied to other pets.

>noisy as shit

They only vocalise when they need something.

>has no cuddly fur

That is a con if you have a thing for non short hair dogs.

>does not know how to nuzzle and show affection. Or at least in a way that is cute.

They can easily

>offers no assistance in the household at all

You don't really have a pet for that reason unless you are a farmer but even then utility cones second to the primary reason of love.

Pet pigs are completely different from farm pigs. The latter grows much bigger but the farmer can be made obese if you are too stupid and feed it to much or fattening food.

Not that guy, but women who are nursing, pregnant, or who wish to become pregnant should avoid whale, it contains up to 200% of the maximum allowable mercury level your government set for fishes.

scientificamerican.com/article/packaged-whale-meat-in-ja/

Hard to prove direct death, but mercury is the reason why I haven't tried whale, and I'll try just about anything once.

We domesticated pigs too and dogs are dependent on humans since they can go feral. The exception are those breeds bred with shitty traits into them that harm them.

A 4 year old American boy enjoying a snack.

>it contains up to 200% of the maximum allowable mercury level your government set for fishes.
Whoops, meant
>200x
IE
>20,000%
Big difference.

There's very few dog breeds that are bred for food buy I assume you tried the Korean breed?

It was probably ChowChow, but even the english speaking charlies I was there with couldn't understand the guy who sold it to me. It was at an ethnic bazaar in Minneapolis.

I ate cat at a Hmong friend's family barbeque, that I knew what it was before I ate, only tried a little.

In return, I feed these immigrants Lutefisk and pickled beef heart. I'll also admit to giving racoon jerky to people who are annoying when they beg me for venison jerky in the fall. It's not bad, like a less flavorful bear. Although an urban trash panda would probably taste a lot worse than the rural racoons I kill.

still messy and stinky, wouldnt have a pet flipenis