Why do blacks in the USA behave so different from their white counterparts? I mean they speak different, act different...

why do blacks in the USA behave so different from their white counterparts? I mean they speak different, act different, have different thoughts, have different life goals, it's like they are not even living in the same country as the others ethnic groups in the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfic-5wJbxA
youtube.com/watch?v=I45MKJZuJf8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Brazil#Crime_by_type
youtube.com/watch?v=2F-XmObnWkE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422605/The-town-destroyed-migration-week-murder-beautiful-young-social-worker-sent-shockwaves-Europe-MailOnline-shines-spotlight-Molndal.html
thelocal.de/20140604/germanys-most-dangerous-and-safest-cities-crime-rates
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/21/olympics-brazil-security-athlete-robbery
swedenreport.org/2015/05/18/police-yes-there-are-no-go-zones-in-sweden/
express.co.uk/news/world/641223/Swedish-police-being-ATTACKED-as-they-struggle-in-NO-GO-ZONES-as-migrant-crime-rockets
aljazeera.com/news/2015/07/sweden-farright-plans-gay-pride-muslim-area-lgbt-150728180328656.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

divide and conquer

The same reason the blacks act in Brazil

It's not just the US. But the glorification of rap music and the Marxism levels in America are off the charts, hence why yanks of most backgrounds are "special".

they speak the same language, act just like other BRs, do the same music as other BRs, mix with people of other races and do other shit
>pic related

Genetics

/thread

You say that if rap and Marxism are bad things

youtube.com/watch?v=lfic-5wJbxA

>marxism
>country where you just die if you can't afford medical treatment

Pick one

Oh? I heard they act different but I guess my sources are incorrect, thanks for the clarification

Yeah lol this is one of the least marxist countries on earth

2bh, what happens here is that there is a clear divison between rich and poor, not by race

Blacks have similarities with white southerners though and their dialect is heavily influenced by it alongside cooking influences between 2 groups.

youtube.com/watch?v=I45MKJZuJf8

Ah that makes sense. I plan to come there to see my friend in August (funds permit) any tips? My Portuguese will be bad 2bh just started learning

>mix with people of other races
thats not good dumb ass

>a guy talking quickly over a beat is considered talented
True, it's easy to get a bed when all your neighbours died on starvation the week before.
>feminism all over TV
>bix nood all over TV
>women drafted into military
>gender pay gap myth still widely believed
>divorce_rates.pdf
>whites demonized
>affirmative action

kek why not?

we dont have political marxism but we have cultural marxism IE SJWs. Its terrible.

which city is he from?

>have different life goals
They don't have goals at all

They never assimilated like the rest of the immigrant groups

Even Mexicans are more Americanized than they are

>she
Close to São Paulo

New World is not European land though

Santos, Campinas, Guarulhos? I am actually from São Paulo m8

It was only like this in the 70's and 80's. Since the late 90's, white Americans started behaving exactly like African Americans.

You literally have no idea what "Marxism" means.

There is literally nothing wrong with this. Whites have Pooland, thats enough for them.

>>>r/KotakuInAction

We literally got races from everywhere across the globe, and all of them got our culture. So I really don't see the problem m8

>all of them got our culture.

Brazil has no culture. It's just so poor that immigrants have no choice but to dance along with the music.

yes, brazil has no culture, nobody in the world can recognize our culture, we have nothing to be proud of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Brazil#Crime_by_type

and?

>dindu nuffin
>we wus kings n shiet
do they really speak like this?

But their culture is American.

Yeah, it's almost like they're a distinct ethnic group with their own culture, musical tradition, interpretation of religion, and dialect of English.

Huh, how bout that?

It's exaggerated for comedic effect

How absolutely coincidental it is that being "multicultural" results in a rise in crime!

>a small number of """refugees""" arrive in Japan, two are almost immediately convicted of rape
>Sweden becomes Europe's rape capital and has the 6th highest rape capital in the world
>ethnic ghettos/no go zones in Germany, UK, France, Sweden, the Netherlands, etc.
>all "diverse" cities in America

The list goes on.

youtube.com/watch?v=2F-XmObnWkE

yes cause you know our crime is due to ethnical and racial tensions hahahaha they clearly don't feel BRs or have the same culture as other BRs, they do it of hate towards the majority that oppresses them!

yeah instead people like you prefer to just keep the mixing in the family

Oh really? neat maybe we could meet up for a beer or something. She's from Sao Vicente.

Stay away from white women, Tyrone scum.

Where you live sounds nice

If a female "friend" invites you to her house here in Brazil, It means they want the dick.

Do you even know what happened in Detroit? It was a city with a single industry and when it crashed everybody that didn't want to lose money left. All that was left is the poor nigs rampaging around in their dead economy. Nobody forced blacks to move there

SHEEET I am from Santos m8, SV is the neighboor town kek. But I am living in Curitiba right now, because I study here, but I come back every two weeks to Santos

Well it crossed my mind, we've become pretty close. We talk almost everyday, txt and skype on the weekends. I kind of thought we were just really close friends.

Not to mention Canada is Brazilian's #1 country of choice to emigrate to.

For Canadians to get BR girls is very easy.

Noice! tell me about how things are around there in Santos, I will probably check it out.

North LA, I rarely see black people up here

There's like 1 black dude who asks me for a cigarette every time I go out for a walk but other than that I never see them

exactly. they showed up on their own accord and its shit. If it were 100% white tho it would still be poor yeah but it wouldn't have as many gangs/be one of the most dangerous cities in the US

I'm as white as they come

Please don't (you) me you shitskin ape

they commit more crime than everyone else everywhere. doesnt matter the country. thats my point

Kek what kind of faggot dies from not going to the doctor

We survived just fine for thousands of years without fancy hospitals and clinics

nope thats muslim shit

DEPLOY THE D

Really? I had no idea. Well that's nice to know but I'm just going to see her, and see your country, not going to pick up girls, but good to know for future reference.

Santos is literally the beach tourist city of São Paulo, it got 400k inhabitants and it's the hometown of the football team called Santos, which became popular worldwide due to Pelé, Neymar and other football players. Got the biggest port of Latin America, the biggest beach garden of the World. There is a bike way throughtout all the beach gardens of Santos and São Vicente which you can ride it. I really miss living there, I used to ride my back all the time and play football matches at the beach. Good thing the winter vacations are coming and I will be able to stay there for sometime

>see your country
>not going to pick up girls

Wut? How does this even works?

Come with Tinder installed m8.

(you)

>if trends continue
Show me sources on these 'trends'.

the reason Detroit is so black is because everyone left to the suburbs once industry died but the blacks were too poor to move. Most didn't even move far, they created bubbles like Grosse Pointe to live in instead (directly borders Detroit to the East).

I'm just an odd duck m8, I've traveled in Europe and Asia and never got laid or really tried, talked to many girls for sure and flirted but nothing ever happened, aside from once in Bulgaria I made out with a girl once, that's it.

>>Sweden becomes Europe's rape capital and has the 6th highest rape capital in the world
>>ethnic ghettos/no go zones in Germany, UK, France, Sweden, the Netherlands, etc.
>memes

>all "diverse" cities in America
Actual diverse cities don't have that high a crime rate.

yes, that certainly proved me that most of the violence here in Brazil is solely due to the presence of black people. And as you can see it's a worldwide trend! And the only solution is the genocide of dark people!

It's never genetics alone. But yeah they give the guideline for cultural preferences and values while they interact with environment.

do you guys still have that big ass that divides from the rich and the poor ?
favellas I think they are called.

yeah we do

No we haven't. I've only survived for 22 years so far

They were (heavily) discouraged from assimilating until about 50 years ago.

I thought our equals were able to perform on our level or, as the TV would tell us, build a few pyramids and invent time travel.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422605/The-town-destroyed-migration-week-murder-beautiful-young-social-worker-sent-shockwaves-Europe-MailOnline-shines-spotlight-Molndal.html

thelocal.de/20140604/germanys-most-dangerous-and-safest-cities-crime-rates

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html
>le jump to le extreme to le discredit le uncomfortable truth guy
xD!

it seems so weird and fucked up at the same time
well hang in there bro those rich guys must be dicks every apartment has a fucking jacuzzi im talking in a humanitarian way.
just by looking at it I can even tell who the drug dealer is on the left side.

Sheeet Brazil is such an extreme country xD

I could put 500 horny men from the DRC in Utah. That doesn't mean there's a trend of non-whites overtaking whites.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/21/olympics-brazil-security-athlete-robbery

yes and by posting favelas and a theguardian link you sure proved me that blacks are the solely reason for crimes in Brazil

Sweden has been top 5 in the world long before the refugee crisis.

No go zones ARE memes. Fucking Dagenstan has a lower violent crime rate than some mostly white states.

The country was segregated for hundreds of years you stupid monkey. Learn a little US history.

income inequality is the main problem of Brazil. And the worst is that most rich guys support the US individualism culture and they honestly believe that poor people are poor people solely because they want to

well we were the last country in the world to abolish slavery. Learn a little of Brazilian history

>And the worst is that most rich guys support the US individualism culture and they honestly believe that poor people are poor people solely because they want to

This is good. Keeps the murder rates high so i can keep shitting on Brazil till the day i die.

Did you keep them segregated until the 1960's?

we never segregated them like you guys did 2bh, that is why most of our population is mixed and yours isn't

honestly what makes you think you know so much about the US? why do you think things are divided by race and not class here?

>go to Brazil as an Olympic athlete
>be in a "safe" area
>be mugged at gunpoint
You showed me Antonio Silva Rodrigues Noguiera Palhares Favelas!
>long before the refugee crisis
That's because thousands of Africans and Middle Easterners were already immigrating there long before the current wave of immigration.

swedenreport.org/2015/05/18/police-yes-there-are-no-go-zones-in-sweden/
express.co.uk/news/world/641223/Swedish-police-being-ATTACKED-as-they-struggle-in-NO-GO-ZONES-as-migrant-crime-rockets

Dagestan is quite ideologically homogeneous, and is made up mostly of native ethnicities.

Well there's your answer. The populations remained separate and established separate cultures (not entirely, but for the most part). Hence why some people say "black America" and "white America".

because of your culture of individualism, and the American Dream. People think America is the place where anyone that got the power has the freedom to do everything they want, and that literally means if you are rich guy you can literally fuck everyone else, segregate those that you don't like and imply that you are superior human being compared to the rest of the other Americans. And since the USA gives this chance towards everyone, if you aren't rich like me it's because you are shit and you should strive harder to get where I am faggot

America has no culture

>police officers now require backup

That is not a no-go zone.

that sure showed me why people of other races commit crimes! HAHA you are right!

so wouldn't that be division based on class and not race in its purest form?

>unironically racist brits and aussies spewing their bullshit shit in those grating accents

At least it's mildly endearing with a white trash twang.

It's not a police exclusive term. If they need backup, or in some cases are hesitant to enter such areas, actual Swedes and other actual Europeans would be in danger. In that sense, it's a no go zone for unarmed groups of whites.

Why wouldn't this have worked? You'll get a candy or whatever Americans call it if you're a good boy.
aljazeera.com/news/2015/07/sweden-farright-plans-gay-pride-muslim-area-lgbt-150728180328656.html

>If they need backup, or in some cases are hesitant to enter such areas, actual Swedes and other actual Europeans would be in danger. In that sense, it's a no go zone for unarmed groups of whites.
I'm also in danger if I go camping without a gun.

wat? I'm black and have friends of all races and know a shit ton of other blacks who do too.

yes, but since individualism there is too damn high, people group up among their differences to make them stronger. That's why blacks, mexicans, whites and other ethnic groups behave different instead of behaving as group. That's the main culture of the USA, that literally explains your obsession with guns too

That is pretty messed up Iv`e always wanted to visit.

Nice meme

come here m8, there are bright unique sides about brazil that you don't see everywhere across the globe m8 :D