Brexit? Nah

Post your face when the UK votes to remain.

Why don't you open your eyes Brits.

I mean, I've become more and more accepting of the fact that Remain is the most likely way it'll turn out, and it's not my country to really get all that invested in... But it's honestly just depressing to know that Bongs are most likely going to vote to disregard their history and culture thanks to 'racism' and the bottom line of bankers.

Hopefully you'll all get another chance someday soon, chaps.

honestly uk voting to leave is one of the dumbest choices they could make

Will be able to become an immigrant leech

Well... There's still Trump to go...
Don't fuck this up, America.

>mfw Hillary wins
>mfw Brimain wins
>mfw Hollande is reelected despite being hated by 80% of the country
>mfw this world
I need to get the fuck out of here asap, and buy a ranch in New Zealand or something...

I figured that if Britain exits we should exit too and if they remain we should remain. I would like to see what happens if the union collapses so please exit.

Take me with you.

>honestly uk voting to leave is one of the dumbest choices they could make
And the other one, remain, is the dumbest.

fuck off

leaving is only good as far as immigration goes and even then they're still gonna pick up refugees

can't wait to see their economy crumble if they decide to leave tho

The best thing is if they do remain they've forever tainted the union by being such massive faggots about this whole thing.

2bh I'd enjoy seeing the Brits leave so we can all watch them suffer the consequences.

but what about their democracy?
what about the european army?

He's throwing off his campaign with the weird shit he's been saying since Cruz and Kasich dropped out(Mexican judge shit when he could have just said La Raza, some stuff about Hillary and Orlando)

Still voting for him though

>tfw you really want them to leave but know the globalist overlords will never allow it

But now that he fired that other guy, I hope his campaign will improve

He fired Lewandowski? I haven't been paying too much attention to the election lately

It's okay i'm bringing up sheeps for you

guys what if trump decides he doesn't want to be president and hillary gets imprisoned?

who will be president then?

He did.

Bern man

In all reality, probably Biden
Biden's a decent candidate to field against the Republicunts

Why tho

Me

>Why tho
I don't know, but it seems that Ivanka had some issues with the guy.

Brits please leave and usher in a glorious new age for the Commonwealth.

>Contributing to Ivanka Trump's recent dissatisfaction with Lewandowski were intensifying tensions between Lewandowski and Ivanka Trump's husband, Jared Kushner, an influential force behind the scenes.
>Ethnicity: Jewish

>Still voting for him though

For what purpose?

Trumps VP nominee?

Because Hillary is a cunt and because leftists will commit sudoku or leave the country if Trump is elected

Would Nathan vote remain or leave?

>asylum shoppers
>economic catastrophe
You forgot the nuclear attack on Australia.

That's nuts.

Leave of course.

awoo

I'd vote to stay with him :^)

is it true that the nazis didn't invade you because of your weapons?

The Nazis didn't invade them because they weren't of strategic importance

They could have easily taken them, but they were collaborators, so why would they?

You and me both

Why leave

To keep people like you from coming to our countries.

#MAKEAMERICAWHITEAGAIN

some ancap page on facebook said that the nazis didn't take on the swiss because they all had weapons

Indians are decent immigrants here
They're all doctors or hotel owners

Have you seen his later vids though?

I lost all hope when he cut his hair :(

yeah
that was pretty lame
you guys scared him

are you aware that the western euros are going to build an army to tease russia?

Can I join?

Even i , a guy who is planning to emigrate to the UK, can see how the EU is bringing nothing but trouble to the Brits, it's just very profitable for companies. The lowest scum of Romania are all leaving in droves for the UK and they have no way of screening these criminals, i think they'd be smart to at least as for some screening meassures against criminally known imigrants

Yeah ive seen them, the ones where he's with ediz and zack are his happiest, even with the cut hair he seemed happy, but when hes alone hes much more reserved and scared looking like this vid

He looks so sad :(
Can't blame him after everything that happened

I don't think I've ever seen that one. Are all the vids available somewhere?

Remain is going to win comfortably and it's going to be very upsetting. Our relationship with the eu is already irreversibly fractured because of this referendum and the stubborn mainlanders are only going to make it worse when they try to punish us for our insolence

>Can't blame him after everything that happened
what happened?
i missed the story

Most of them are gone, the school concert one where he was at his goofy and joyful best was removed unfortunately and i never got to dl it. It all happened so fast, i cant believe ediz actually showed nathan the posts on Sup Forums about him lol. You know of a place where i can upload webm? Ill up a short webm of the video you havent seen where he looks scared/nervous

Tell me more about this whole thing!
I've only seen one video, the one with the piano.

Supposedly the school forbid Nathan & Ediz from hanging out and Nathan's parents found out and were not happy. Some people thought Nathan & Ediz were too 'close' and that this was a problem considering their age difference (12 to 16)

I do know one place you can post them, but you might not like it... double chan (you know what I mean) has a /bl/ board. If you check the catalog there's a couple other threads on Nathan with sound webms

Oops just realized the webm i have is small enough to post on /wsg/.

How to cross board link? I posted it in the happiness thread.. also whats double chan, is that infinite chan or something?

#########

Yea, that's what I meant. You should check it out sometime, you might like the board I mentioned

Infinite chan. Eight chan.

Also, /wsg/ is awesome :3

>Ediz
that's the kid playing the piano, right?

>i think they'd be smart to at least as for some screening meassures against criminally known imigrants
we do this already tho. we're not part of schengen.

Oh dear.. i do not like the look of that board.. did you see the webm i posted in the happiness thread? Doesnt he look so drab compared his usual bubbly self

Is that it? He does look pretty different. He's smiling all the time in his other vids when he's with his friends. Sorry you didn't like the board, user-kun.

Staying is objectively the better choice since Brexit will have mostly bad consequences for the UK economy.

There are things more important than economic short term progress.

>british
>blue eyes

I don't bloody think so whitie

central and southern yuros will join Russia against the west

nz is a shit place to live

very left wing desu and not worth visiting at all

You shouldn't even talk about it

>28 people make laws for 507,416,607 people

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I trust the good people of UK to do the right thing.

Better together, as they say.