TFW fell for the cs meme

>TFW fell for the cs meme
>TFW still cant get a job 7 months after graduation

At least you can do bubble sort.

that pic is great. it really makes you wonder about what went so fucking wrong

Either your grades sucked or your school sucked. Believe me, I had employers sucking my dick before I even graduated

Gay

School wasn't prestigious. Did it have to be? Do I have a chance? My degree never required an internship so I never got one

just how much of a piece of shit do you have to be not to get a job with a cs degree lmao

Life. Shit builds up, and then the simplest fucking thing just breaks down your will. It's how you pick yourself up that matters.

fuck, one year away from this. shoulda applied for an internship

Internships are gold, if you have a chanve to do one take it . The school doesn't have to be prestigious it just needs to have high visibility and name recognition, and a decent reputation

do something creative for your capstone and try to be the lead engineer if (when) no other nerds opt for it.

she dropped the pot of sauce

You may want to work on your resume too. Don't lie, but definitely embellish the truth. Make yourself a dream employee.

It sounds like stupid advice, but it works like a finger in the ass during a blowjob.

because youre doing it wrong.

write some shit, build a resume...contribute to/create some open source projects and throw it all on your CV.

Try 2 years nigga

Just combine your degree with a sales background if you're even the slightest bit normal looking/acting...

you're either a shitty person nobody wants to hire, have no experience or you massively overvalue your banal skillset and are only looking at positions way out of your league

wtf why would this lady just sit on the floor when clearly somethings just been spilled. especially something like what looks like tomato sauce that could really leave stains on that shitty floor

If she was the one that spilled it I hope that bitch lives alone and nobody else has to put up with her shit

imagine getting this angry at a picture on the internet

I do the technical part of the interviews at my company. I don't give a shit what school you went to. Hobby programming projects and the ability to have a reasonable conversation about technical topics go a long way.

Also, be able to not be a drooling retard when presented with basic ass code snippets (literally 'what is the output' tier shit) written in the language you claim to be most familiar with. It's shocking how many people with a CS degree can't do that much.

that pic pisses me off too, I mean who would just give up after spilling some sauce. That woman is clearly weak

He's actually angry at his mother.

this

I want to sniff her pussy

>Drops pot of sauce like a retard

>Sits down in the floor and cries like a child

Women are not adults.

>spend all day collecting cans in the 90 degree heat
>walk another mile to turn them in at walmart
>buy a $1 box of pasta and tomato sauce
>happily walk the 2 miles home
>im starving!
>cant wait to serve my kids a real home cooked meal!
>go to take a leak and wash your hands quick
>come back
>cat knocked the pot down
>give up

> My degree never required an internship so I never got one
That's your problem. Internships or any work relevant to CS for that matter are king. In your case I'd get some things in your resume, from contributing to open source projects to doing freelance. Anything that shows experience will go a long way.

>being poor
>having a cat (a luxury item)
This is why they stay poor

>
> (a luxury item)

>not killing your cat the moment you suffer financial hardship
>totally deserve to be poor

> You marry the hot blonde cheerleader.
> Two years later is fat to the point of depression dropping food on the floor.

I have $160 a month income and I take care of and feed a feral colony. Fuck you.

>take care of and feed a feral colony

no actually fuck you
i hope you get feline aids
you are a degenerate fucking nigger

>2.7 GPA
>landed internships every year from sophomore on
>graduating with a $70K job
LOVING
EVERY
LAUGH

>CS majors at my school AVERAGE 93k starting
>not in memefornia or cuck York so that money is legit
What a life you can get by trying hard in high school.

This, so much this. I don't care where you went to school, I don't care if you went to school, show me your GitHub, show me your PRs.

I work for a big software company, top 10, I don't have a degree, no one cares, no one even asked. I had to work my way up in smaller shitty enterprises first though, and you can too.

It was just the straw that broke the camel's back. That young lady was put away in a psych hospital right after this.

>what went so fucking wrong

>pampered millennial fails at the most basic task
>breaks down
>WHY DOES THE WORLD HATE MEEEEEE

>tfw 3.9 GPA but too depressed to get a job

>UB Law sticker

Probably wondering how much she can get from suing that cat

tldr: open source contributions

They already have toxoplasmosis, that's why they spend all their money on cats

I actually went to UB, didn't even notice the sticker. 2 + 4 Pharm.D instead of CS cause I did my research and knew coding should be a hobby, not a career choice.

Not sure where You're from, but here every fucking job requires at least some technical degree, if You didn't study CS/CE or even IT, You're SOL finding a job, even if you have years of experience.

>be me
>fall for the cs meme
>work as a sysadmin in a factory/office between freshman and sophomore year
>work as a web developer sophomore year and following summer
>work for CS department as a researcher summer of sophomore year until graduation

lmfao, try not being a brainlet OP

> hey here's 3 jobs I held that I don't need a cs degree for
> t. brainlet

>cs
>cat sauce

Pest Control + Emergency Meat.

well, two jobs that don't require a CS degree /as i was still working on my degree/ and one job that does require a cs degree (usually a graduate degree) before my degree was completed

so what jobs are there really when it comes to CS?

Wish i had a CS degree. Or rather, wish I was smart or privileged enough to get one. Cherish that shit, OP, not everyone in the world gets to get one. The job will come soon enough.

How important is a degree? I want to be a back-end developer but I don't want to drop 50k on that shit.

>lift pot of steaming hot sauce ready to be brought to table
>turn around and take a step furry friend runs through your legs and you almost step on him
>try to dodge but its allready to late... sauce all on the floor
>cat is kill
>noo

All it makes me say is KEIKAKU DOORI NYANCAT XDDDD 0__O

How do you deal with staring at a computer screen all day? I stare at the screen all day and i don't think i feel too great because of it.

You don't deal with it, you just endure it till it kills you.

wow,didn't think of that before, makes sense

She got a cat