Whats a good Thinkpad t420? Looking for one under $200 with i5,i7 500+gb of hdd, 8 or more ram. Would like a webcam

Whats a good Thinkpad t420? Looking for one under $200 with i5,i7 500+gb of hdd, 8 or more ram. Would like a webcam.

T420

T60
If there was a "AK-47" of laptops, it would be T60

NIGGA? Theres like a million of em, help me find a good one.

>Would like a webcam

What exactly are you asking? Just look for one on eBay

Skype my senpai when i'm overseas

How did it change senpai to senpai

I agree, it was certainly one of the better ThinkPads. Shame the hardware is dated now.

>saying "nigga" in a serious sense
>Not having the brain capacity just to go to fucking ebay
Fuck off summer fags holy shit

Let me guess, you heard it was a good laptop from some Sup Forums memes that spilled over into what ever hell you came from (Reddit is my guess) and came here to ask about it and you think you'll just install Win 7 (Or worse, 10) and play some fucking shitty ass gayme

SENPAI (FUCKING F A M) family

dude 420 weed lmao

>I can say nigga whenever I want
>Ebay is full of fucking russian scammer like you

Going over seas soon and i'm looking to get a laptop. I don't want to carry my PC everwere.

>I plan on using Windows 10, dual booting with some Linux variant or Blackarch. But yeh usually I prefer VM's and that's why i'm looking for laptop with 8 ram.

Your chink spy friends?

>not knowing about T70
Not so fast there, buddy.

Just step off a bridge, you're clearly helpless.

I know about the T70, I'm not sure how interested I'd be in trying to get one though. I followed the T50 project quite closely and the final product put me off the idea.

Just get the fuck out you retarded cunt.

True, there is some corncerning parts of when doing this mod and what happens after it.
From what I have understanded, the quality of the board should be better from the mistakes they learned to avoid doing again in the next project (like X62). However, there is obvious drawbacks when doing this, but the very least, you can get Libreboot so it has value whether you are interesting of protecting yourself from proprietary software and Intel ME (the main selling point desu)

just get the cheapest one no matter the specs and upgrade the processor yourself

u need a webcam for your small penis ying yang show?