AMD Accidentally Reveals Ryzen 3 1200 and 1300 Processors, FINISHED&BANKRUPT

First Benchmarks Leaked – Comparable Performance To A Stock Core i5 3570K

wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-3-1200-benchmarks-leaked/

Discuss

Shouldn't less cores and threads equal to higher clocks and higher performance? What the hell went wrong?

I'm on a 3570k. Nice to see that after what, five fucking years of no improvements at all, we are finally getting newer chips that actually have better performance.

Nothing? The process limits clocks. These are bottom of the barrel ccx 4 cores with no hypertgreading. I would be shocked if they were more than $100 a chip. Pair it with a 1050 And you have your 12 year old kid buying a gaming pc with his allowance for a month.

>we can expect the Ryzen 3 1300 and Ryzen 3 1200 to be priced at $149 and $129 respectively.

D O A
O
A

R5 and R7 already made i5 and i7 obsolete. R3 is now destroying i3. Did you expect anything else, OP?

>sittin' here with my 4790k
Probably wont upgrade until ddr5 is a thing

no? clock speeds is dictated by silicon design and architecture design (setup and hold violations and whatnot)

>4C/4T unlocked Haswell i5 for the price of a Kaby i3
>DOA
lmao

They are pulling those numbers out of their ass.

>wccftech
you never learn

Yea you would be an idiot to not get Pentium over this

wait these are 4 cores?

Where dem 50-70$ cpus?

Fast dual core > gimped 4 core

For gaming

As long as the chip is priced around €50, amd will crush intel

>HURR DURR INTEL IS ALWAYS BETTER AT SINGLE CORE WITH EVERY CPU

You are unbelivably stupid if you think the poorfag pentium has any single core advantage over Ryzen. The only CPUs from Intel with any significant single core advantage are the Skylake/Kabylake K-series i3/i5/i7.

Aren't these aimed more at enterprises as opposed to consumers?

Why would you even care?

cheapo builds

Budget PCs care a lot.

Assuming it really is the same as an i5-3570K, it's going to beat the poorfag pentium in single threaded by 10% and beat it in multithreaded by 60%
Ryzen 3 is also coming in consumer form, I think.

the jews shilling at night

idk wat this mean

>wccftech
I'm actually interested in one for a home server though if it's cheap enough, and can eudimm.

119$ R3 @ 4.0ghz on stock cooler
64$ ASrock b350
105$ 3200mhz 16gb ram

This would be a great budget setup for anyone gaming or comp work

Poorfag Pentium can actually overclock though

But the R5 1400 is $140, those R3's will be sub $99

No, it can't, and Ryzen can.

2C for 130$? What about us poorfa/g/s

Yes, 4C 4T

The biggest problem for these, if they're actually priced that insanely high is:

a)G4560 absolutely being the better choice

and

b)3570k and the other shitty i5s haven't died because you can OC them to the moon,
but Ryzens can't. It'll probably top out at 4gHz again.

Soooo irl scenarios a shitty used 3570k or even 2500k is gonna destroy these.

IT MAKES SENSE FOR HTPC and other low power situations, not gaming or any kinda work.

Do you even understand how binning works? Those are literally aborted 1800X.

I would be really surpised if the R3 1200 wasn't $100. With the R3 1300 being $120.

It means the 1200 is ridiculously cheap, 2 core 4 thread is a direct competitor with i3

AMD gaming? pfft better off getting a Pentium for gaming than this. This r3 would be perfect for a cheapo server though, so I'm a little excited.

You're right. Guess which one you can overclock? Not the Intel option.

The poorfag pentium will straight up lose to these. Everyone really overestimates the specs on that thing. It's dirt cheap for a reason.

Fucking this. I want Sup Forums to leave this place

>119$ R3 @ 4.0ghz on stock cooler
Not happening, the binning is so low tier it won't go up to 3.3GHz

It's competing with the G4560 (which will finally get BTFO on price/performance)

Look up g3528 overclock. Then shut up

if the amd bottleneck was heat, then yea, it would be faster, but the amd bottleneck is voltage.

That's not the CPU we're talking about and nobody is going to dig up a mobo that you can ghetto overclock it with.

W hy does it say four core but then 2c/4t

Makes no sense

The article says they're both 4c/4t for some reason

>The poorfag pentium will straight up lose to these
Source?

This @ 4.0ghz will outperform the G4560 by a decent amount
Just compare a 1400 OCed its basically the same thing minus the HT which most games dont use very well unless its a 2c4t chip
1400 @ 4.0ghz is faster than a i5 7600 non k

we're talking about Pentiums so yes it is. you don't think lga 1150 motherboards are sold anymore? wrong

He's retarded, desktop Ryzen is 4 cores minimum.

Not hyperthreaded dumbass, everyones talking about a different Pentium.

No it says on the SiSoft Sandra picture, he didn't make it up

Old Pentiums are dead for gaming, the only reason Kaby Lake Pentiums are talked about is they have 4 threads. The 4560 has shit clocks though, an overclocked r3 would rape it.

ITS NOT FAIR INTELBROS

AMD should put out a Ryzen competitor for the Intel Pentium G4560. I've been seeing this get put into a lot of simple home PCs lately and it would probably be a great little niche for them to jump into

It's clearly misreading it. Straight from AMD marketing slides. It's 4c/4t.

I was the first one to specify a specific Pentium. keep deflecting.

Assuming that this can hit a stable 4.0, and you like playing GPU bound games.

Anyway fuck gaming. If this can ecc, and has an igpu then I would like to shove one in the darkest corner of a closet, and have it pump files. Unless it costs more than a pentium with ht ofc.

The pentium anniversary edition has beem dead for gaming for a while, almost every game needs 4 threads now or it stutters like mad. The 4560 is the only relevant Pentium now.

1600x can barely hit 4ghz and that is with high speed ram. amdtards delusional as usual.

>iGPU
None of the Ryzens have an iGPU. Only their Raven Ridge APUs will have those.

>Quad-Core Processor (2C 3.1GHZ

ok.
So a 1200 @80-90$ would be killer deal, when overclocked @4gHz is gun rape

no most games don't. I game on a duocore and it works fine on most games.

if these are 8 core with fucking 6 dead/killed cores, you bet your ass they gonna OC to 4gHz or at leas ON PAR with the r5 and 7

>Don't have a Pro 1800X because your CPUs sudoku if you try to pass 4GHZ and the 1700X already gets too close

how about you bet your own ass twink pajeet.

>None of the Ryzens have an iGPU. Only their Raven Ridge APUs will have those.
That's shitty. Still if it's priced low enough I wouldn't mind installing a low power GPU.

I guarantee it will go 3.9ghz+ on the stock cooler
Ryzen has shown to have insane yields on the silicon. The 1200 might not 4.0ghz but it will get very close
People dont understand ryzen has better IPC than the intel chips they just dont clock as high compared to the OC models
You can buy this R3 with cooler + mobo + 8gb of ram for the price of a i5 7600k chip alone no cooler
I am betting this chip is $109 for the lowest cost model maybe even $99
B350 is ~65$
8gb of ram is ~50$
R3 1200 ~110$
$225 is less than the cheapest 7600k with the same performance if clocked @ 4.0ghz for both

I game on my trusty pentium 4

That graph is based on extrapoliated values before release and is outdated. Here's something from when Ryzen was actually released.

Redteam+ pls go. You hurt amd more than you help.

Ryzen 3 are the worst silicon in the bunch, the Ryzen process is so efficient that people were wondering if Ryzen 3 would even be released. Look at the 1400, it overclocks like shit. The lower down the stack the worse the silicon, stop thinking in terms of Intel.

>anything positive about amd is shilling

2 cores vs 4 cores

>anything positive about amd is shilling
Your bullshit isn't tolerated here, please go back to deleting posts on plebbit.

>DDR4 2400mhz

sure is gimp in here
@ 3200mhz+ ram the ryzen has better IPC than the intel chip

>needing that kind of CPU in a corporate environment

>the 1400, it overclocks like shit
Source?

>whaa i wanted to le epin trollee the ayyymde subrebbit
>WWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW i got banned time to shitpost about it on Sup Forums

>2 cores vs 4 cores
Fine argument you have there.

Poor Intlelfag

I don't go on plebbit, so no ban poofriend.

>vvait for vega
>turns out to be another indian turd stinker
>deluge of shitty future zen chips released
>AMD hype and lies mode activated

Not just that but 4 cores @ 4.0ghz vs 2 locked cores @ 3.5ghz

G4650 is good but it wont compete with even a stock R3 1200
OCed no chance
Take a look at the stock 1500x here which is 3.5ghz

>I know about ALL the deleted posts on rebbit
>what i don't post on rebbit i heard it from my cousin
sure buddy, i believe you

>Poor Intlelfag
Was excited for this cpu, but the usual amdfaggery just changed my mind.

I wonder if Intel even makes money on the 4560. The price to performance is insane yet Intel doesn't advertise it at all, which leads me to believe it might be a Pyhrric move to undercut AMDs low end stuff. Even AMD's FM2+ APUs and Athlons typically go for more.

>I know about ALL the deleted posts on rebbit
Everybody knows about plebbits deleted posts. It was actually news fuccboi. CEO even made a public apology over diddling comments, but still pretty much iterated that it was okay.

Ryzens main disadvantage to Kaby Lake is clockspeed, not IPC. Ryzen cant beat the overclockable Intel CPUs, but stuff like the Pentiums are locked at lower clockspeeds so an overclocked 4 core Ryzen will sail above them.

That's not what you were talking about sweetie, itrs ok we all know you post on reddit now

Some of us would like to play more than indie text adventures.

His source is his ass

1400 OCs the same as the other ryzen 3.9-4.1ghz for 95% of the chips

Here is a 1400 compared to a 7700k(4.2ghz)
Shows the IPC on ryzen is better than the intel chips
Intel has to be higher clocked or have more cores to beat the AMD chips its that simple
If a i5 7600k was clocked to 4.0ghz vs a R3 at the same clock the AMD chip would be the faster chip

If we are comparing all non OC chips the ryzen they have no chance really. Even the 7700 non K is clocked too low to compete with a OCed ryzen chip
The k models are factory set to higher clocks compared to the base counterparts. 7700k is 4.2ghz compared to just 3.6ghz on the 7700 non k
You never see anyone benching the non K chips because they lose horribly

1080 build or 1060 build for the same price? you choose

the 2c2t cpu that wont even run modern games?

pppffttthahaha

Here is the 1400 @ 4.0ghz compared to the 7700k bench in CPUz
both are 4c 8t chips

They probably can't unless they operate at a loss per chip.
Each Ryzen chip costs the same to make. But a Celeron and a Pentium cost significantly less, since they aren't cut down i7s. Intel doesn't make much in margins at that segment, only by volume. But they can still turn a profit where AMD loses money.

I don't see AMD offering a competitor in that market anytime soon.

>That's not what you were talking about sweetie,
>sweetie
T. Malaysian shill clocked in

enjoy your overpriced, overheating, inferior product :^)

INTEL SHILLS SOON TO BE LAID OFF

it's ok sweetie
just take deep breaths

These are supposed to be priced at $129 at the high end. They're competing with dual core i3 and Pentium processors.

not that poster, but who are you trying to kid? seriously.

You are right each chip cost the same on ryzen but each finished CPU is not the same price

Intel has the same thing with binning chips they all basically cost the same. But the really cheap pentiums are offset by the overpriced i7s in the same way the R3 will be offset by the 1800x 1700x ect
Once you have the R&D done the cost of the manufacturing is irrelevant assuming yields are not retarded low