Would you believe me if I told you that Apple remotely sends commands to older versions of their hardware...

Would you believe me if I told you that Apple remotely sends commands to older versions of their hardware, be it phones laptops, etc that cause them to overheat more quickly and more often in order to break them and force you to buy the latest version?

no

Would you believe me if I told you that thermal paste wares over time

They don't do it remotely
They have the release of all future iphones already planned and programmed into each phone and everytime a new one comes out it will make the phone more and more shit

But that's common knowledge.

Do what?

>wares

Wears?

The technical illiteracy of Sup Forums that leads to posts like these can be scary sometimes.

What if I told you that I still have an iPhone 4 working in near perfect condition because I didn't update from the time that the iPhone 5 came out.
Also it's a known fact that apple's updates fuck with older versions just to drive up profits.
>Source: I was an apple coder once.

Technically literate people don't use Apple.

>
>He doesn't pirate his thermal paste

>Source: I was an apple coder once.
>apple coder
>coder
This week on "Things That Never Happened"

I agree

Can apples block advertising yet?

>He doesn't mix semen with toothpaste to make thermal paste

>Would you believe me if I told you that Apple remotely sends commands to older versions of their hardware, be it phones laptops, etc that cause them to overheat more quickly and more often in order to break them and force you to buy the latest version?
Yes, they're called iOS updates and I've experienced it first hand.

Download ostv beta or whatever its called, and your device wont find any new ios updates. This way you can stay on current build and not get crippled.

>an APL coder
did you even use the special keyboard?

They don't really need to, they just add more bloat to every new update to iOS. Combine that with the fact that apps also get increasingly bloated over time. You get the same experience in Android and Windows was like that up until recently.

Yes

thermal what?

I've been licking semen off my components all these years?

anyone with a job in phone repair will tell you that idiots using dollar store chargers with no current regulation are destroying their batteries and the power regulation circuitry on the phone gets burnt out, then the battery swells, then everything else takes the hit

people on here arguing about putting tape on their webcam to protect security and yet dont want simple software security updates

Yes. It's called iOS updates.