You made 8 personally identifying posts on reddit 5 years ago but never set up an email to reset your password

>you made 8 personally identifying posts on reddit 5 years ago but never set up an email to reset your password
How the fuck can I get back into this account and delete it? Just sit and try to think of every password I could have possibly used in 2012?

contact the mods and ask them to delete them?

send me a link to the post and I'll see what I can do

I tried looking it up and it said they won't do that for any reason.
Nice try. I was definitely drunk at the time because I have zero memory of any of this and didn't even realize I had an account like that until today.

Take a pic of your ID and post it here. I'm a mod there so I can delete once verified

ahahahahahha

go back there, and stay there!

The worst that can happen is someone you know recognizing your posts. And since they're so old, no one will even find them unless they look specifically for them

5 years is not a long time ago

>posting on reddit
That's what you get.

5 Years is a long time in internet years

This happened to me too but it was super benign so it doesn't even matter. What kid of posts op? Link? Maybe we can ubvote you to the front page! Reddit is cancer I chringe when people bring it up.

>pleb didn't use fucking encrypted password safe.
>pleb gets fucked

I was super drunk, and posted a few home endoscope pictures of the insides of my ass/intestines. After a meter in I realized what I was doing, and that I was very open with my identity.

I'm a pastor, and it was in reference to uganda's "homos like to eat da poopoo seminar".

How old are you? Is the procedure painful? I'm 30 but my insurance pays for it so I future...why not?

Any specific advice?

It's like a week.

>How old are you?
28 then
>Is the procedure painful?
I'm not sure if the actual medical procedure is, but shoving an iPhone endoscope wasn't in the least painful when you're drunk.
>Any specific advice?
Don't post it online maybe.

Not him, but I've had quite a few done and it's only slightly uncomfortable at worst if you aren't sick.

So should I just go for it? I think the procedure they pay for is the colonoscopy... But they only pay for it as a preventative thing. So I figure... Why not.

I recently had a physical and complained of Hemmeroids and they gave me a good look and a finger feel... They said it was all good but I want pictures and a proper work up. Funny story... There was some resident doing the exam and the main doctor told him to glove up and stick his finger in. The dude, who was my age, gave me a disgusted look when leaving after the appointment had concluded. I'm like... Bro... You surely must have known you were going to have to finger fuck dudes as a doctor? I just hope I never run into that guy in real life. There's something about having someone your own age do that shit... Much more comfortable to have an old guy do it.

Can anyone relate?

Anyways, would a colonoscopy just for fun be a waste of time? Like I said, it's free 99. Feels good to have good insurance.

I don't think you would need a colonoscopy for hemorrhoid, but if it's free, go for it. YOLO. Also, post pics later.

why do you care about a reddit account? just make a new one, you don't even have to verify it with an email!

>a colonoscopy just for fun
>Much more comfortable to have an old guy do it
user, I think you might be gay.

Not for the Hemmeroids, just being proactive about ass health... Ya know?

it's to check for polyps for colon cancer. they sedate you. unless you over 35 its pointless really

Because if someone ever decided to fuck with me they could find out a lot of personal things about me easily if they found the account.

He's right though. To old doctors you're just meat. When a young doctor does it, it feels more like you just have a guy putting things up your butt,

>Anyways, would a colonoscopy just for fun be a waste of time?
m8 there isn't anything fun about colonoscopys

the day before the procedure you have to drink a litre of the most vile shit imaginable which tastes like liquid chalk, along with another one that's sour as fuck to clear out your system (that means you'll be shitting nonstop all night)

had 3 of them cause of IBS, they're fucking shit

>tfw I had an account with an identifiable name on a minecraft forum back in 2010 with several posts arguing about the change of the oof sound to a crack sound when you took damage

Thank god I used to use the same password for everything.

>Just sit and try to think of every password I could have possibly used in 2012?
Yes.
Make a spreadsheet of all the passwords you could have used
Then get drunk (this is important because you were drunk back then too)
Try to relax and have a look at that list again to think of other passwords
What's important is to not stress yourself too much
It's been 5 years already so a day or two more won't make much of a difference
Then try each and every password and combination you've written down

nah you're worrying. it's all just online banter, fuck em. like you said, you didn't set it up with an email, they aint got shit son. deny deny deny

>tfw I still have facebook posts from 10 years ago talking about how osama bin laden was framed by the jews and hitler did nothing wrong

Online banter that could result in someone doxxing me if they ever found the account and decided to start digging hard.

I have embarrassing shit like this too... And some of them actually won't delete. I think it's some database error or something. I'm friends with the guy who's wall I posted them too and he tried to delete them but couldn't. I've tried reporting them, and opening support tickets...nobody can delete them. They are all about getting high and stuff, which isn't terrible but isn't great.

Thank fully the ones about how odd it was that we would have a black president were able to be deleted.

I think I'm just going to export everything from Facebook, save my friends list, nuke my account, wait a few months and then rebuilt it. So much dumb shit from college that is impossible to purge...ive already spent hours trying and its really made to be impossible to methodically delete stuff from the site.

well if your name is somehow involved with people with such spite, good luck on your reddit account recovery m8.

Anything can happen.

I get the feeling that there's more to this. A home endoscopectomy isn't embarrassing at all.
Unless you were jerking it to the images. Even then that can be played off as saying you were for the lulz.
I get the feeling that there was no proper camera used. That you actually shoved an iPhone into your arse and took photos.

>can be played off as for the lulz
that's not how the adult world works, kiddo

>I get the feeling that there was no proper camera used.
It's an iPhone attachment that was further modded into a driving dildo.
As a pastor my goal was to show just exactly how disgusting gayfolk by hard slamming a camera into my bum bum to tickle my prostate into orgasm. My buzz wore off, and my asshole was left a gaping reck, and then I realized that I accidentally posted my tinder.

It's exactly how the adult world works. Simply nobody gives a flying fuck. It's only back in HS shit like that would make you a local celebrity.

Reminds me of the time I accidentally posted my Death Knight's name on Sup Forums back in 2001.

>reddit

A very enjouable explanation overall. You should write short stories.

>I tried looking it up and it said they won't do that for any reason.
Sue them then.

i like you, so i'm going to actually tell you the answer

send them a fucking DMCA.

B-but only brainlets need a password manager. ;_;

Wouldn't work. Terms of service on all of these sites grants a non-exclusive indefinite license to your posts; AKA, they own them too.

This means they legally may ignore your DMCA; you're making a copyright claim on something you let them have by posting; genie's out of the bottle.

I've been in a similar situation OP. I had a xanga account from when I was 13 with lots of personal (and humiliating) info on it including my real name. I didn't even remember the email I had used to sign up for it, just the username. I ended up emailing the support staff at xanga and just explained that I couldn't remember the email or password, but that it was definitely me and I really wanted it deleted and they deleted it within a few days. The account had been inactive for like 10 years so they probably figured there's no reason I would be lying about it.

I'm pretty sure I have a LJ out there somewhere but I don't even remember the name.

When I found my xanga it was still connected to all my middle school friends accounts and most of those accounts were still open too. Embarrassing as fuck looking back on some of that shit (it was 2004 and emo/scene was cool). I sort of wish I had saved some of it just for laughs, but I don't know any of those people anymore so I didn't bother.

What the fuck

>iPhone endoscope
Of course that's a thing

They're a US company. Unlike the European Union, there is no right to be forgotten there.
You fucked up.

>What the fuck
Was it really that confusing of a read user?

Wiz Khalifa?