Why do hackers NEVER do something charitable like hack a bank and spread the money to the people...

Why do hackers NEVER do something charitable like hack a bank and spread the money to the people? Why is it that they always do these lame ddos and cryptovirus attacks fucking up life for everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking
aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/algerian-hacker-hero-hoodlum-150921083914167.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hack a bank and spread the money to the people

doing that successfully would require the bank not knowing about it, hence you never hearing about it

Hurting somebody to benefit another is not charity.

They do do that. Anonymous stole money from several police departments in Florida and donated the money to various charities in the area

Because hacking an bank is as easy as downloading a 5 dollar ddos or calling at&t for a sim card in someone elses name

>steal money from the very people who protect you from niggers

> hack a bank
> spread money to the people
bruh, that is robbery

As the money in online banking systems isn't physical wouldn't it make sense and be less suspicious to generate more than to redistribute what is already there?

banks have no money, they give out far more than they have, and hope everyone does not take out there money. there is no money to take.

this is BS

If banks have money, why did Obama keep giving them trillions of dollars?

Because we respect private property.
Stop reading marx and get a job, Jamal.

It's true though, they only have to have a small amount of the money they represent having, I think the physical cash necessary to have on hand is something like 25% of all cash represented, the rest is literally numbers in a computer. Same thing with a lot of loans, it's all virtual transactions handled by the Federal Reserve and not necessarily physical prints.

You do know the bank's money you want to steal is just their members' money pooled together, right?

Take a high school economics class, and get back to us.

>has never heard of bank runs
Watch the news too.

cus the sheckle boys need more helipads in their cribs

>cops aren't a subset of niggerdom

Hell, stock markets even.

But they don't do it because those are actually protected with high security.

Shalom!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking

Every single thing you do might affect someone else negatively. For example by writing your comment, you pissed me off

Being given money for no service in return is a mutual loss.

They don't have "no money", they have less money than their customers gave them. Not at all the same thing.

>charitable
Im really sorry that you are so naive in the world we are living in.

because people who are capable of doing that don't have time to even think about it, unlike unemployable Sup Forums neets

Semi-related, but I'm consider suicide bombing some kind of malicious tech hq. I'm going out anyway, and I think it's about time RMS gets an army.
Would ms be a good bet?

Seek mental help

Criminals exploit weaknesses in computer systems.
Finding a flaw in any system is easier than finding a flaw in a specific system.

And even what the intentions are, moving money around changes the rules of the game and undo a lot of work people do.
Say you took a bunch of loans and have a lot of debt you couldn't pay off.
Removing this debt means you stole from everyone you bought stuff from.
Giving money to poor people is far more wasteful than throwing money away

A real mensch you are shlomo

back to >>>/pol with your racist pictures

Federal banking, Sup Forumsentoomen.
Zeitgeist the second movie

This is actually hard
>Why is it that they always do these lame ddos and cryptovirus attacks fucking up life for everyone?
This is easy because all they have to do is repurpose someone else's code to make some easy bitcoins!

>hackers
RMS is a hacker, he did many charitable things I think.

Criminal hackers (i.e. black hats , crackers, etc.) are usually doing something for the lulz, political reasons or profit, whilst lawful hackers (i.e. white hats, hackers, etc.) are usually there to protect corporations, citizens or states.
Furthermore grey hats/mercenary hackers are just working for the highest bidder

>why do hacker dont hack bank
lol you are watching too much hollywood

If this nigga could hack the NASA, then there's must be someone talented enough to hack a bank.

>muh Peter Pan fantasy

Stop.

>Zeitgeist the second movie
Bullshit on a stick, along with the rest of the series.
He makes some good observations, but it's stepped in so much bullshit, and the solutions are so retarded, it's painful.

No it's Robin Hood you stupid

take a load of this goy

>do do
You know you can just write one "do" and it'll make sense. You can avoid looking like a retard in this way.

THERE IS NO WAY HACKING FUCKING BANK TRANSFERING FUNDS and money IS NOT THAT EASY. even taking 150k$ loan took like week of authentication from my bank and we are loyal clients

It's exactly because you are "loyal clients" that it took so long. There are few instances where people who do things the "right" way get something faster or better than the people who do things their own way.

Good goy

>implying it isn't involve a insider job

except that's bullshit
no idea in which bank you had business but in my country no bank will hand you money that easily.

>charitable
kill yourself trash

I literally just went in to the bank 5 hours ago and asked for a small $10k loan to buy furniture for my new apartment and got it straight away within 10 minutes.

Interest at 2.6%.

Maybe you're just an unreliable payer.

ya and i hacked 5 billion dollars from my bank 2 minute ago

That that would bug you so much just makes you petty.

Really makes you think.

If true, you shouldn't be buying stuff you can't afford

Why are you advocating robbing a bank to help the poor, when by posting that frog, you show support for taking away their health care?

>if true
trust me it's bullshit

>that that
Read that aloud to yourself. Now proceed to commit suicide for being such a fucking idiot.

It's perfectly valid syntax and even easier to understand in speech, since the second 'that' is emphasized. Most people aren't autistic and understand that.

Because I wouldn't risk my life and freedom for anyone.

>lame ddos and cryptovirus
You know that ddos-as-a-service and ransomware-as-a-service is a profitable endevour on the dark web, right? It's not just Microsoft who can make money on these things.

Moving to a new place, starting a new job. Unfurnished apartment.

It takes 1 month before I start getting paid (get paid at the 15th of every month), hence why I had to take the loan for furniture and first month of rent. I can afford it just fine.

all of our money is fiat currency.

>hackers
Do not use hackers when you mean pirates. Please stop that.

why don't hackers hack ATMs so they can allow anyone to withdraw as much money as they want?

Tell that to robin hood

>taking money from the jews and giving it to niggers
Why would you waste resources doing this?

>hackers
If you're really worried about making the world a
better place, kill yourself

>stealing tax money
so anonymous is the government?

>muh pedantic language redefining
give it up

America is the USA and not the continent
And hackers are the bad guys who make viruses not your friendly neighborhood RMS

So what if you steal from a rich people bank?

aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/algerian-hacker-hero-hoodlum-150921083914167.html
>Algerian hacker hacks 217 banks and donates it all to Palestinian charities

>ITT nigger mentality

tell that to karl marx

>hack bank.
>give it to people.
>They put it back in the bank.