>tomorrow

Are the Brexit results in?

Can't be as bad as cuckland

Lets get this shit started

>britcucks

Jibun o shinjite

I wouldn't show my face on Sup Forums for at least a week if i were you

don't worry Nigel, ill defend you.

I promise you that I will care just as little as I always have, no matter what the results are.

Scotland is europhile. Imagine if the Brexit fail because of their votes.

My sides would kill me.

Either way I'll be happy.
EU BTFO or UK BTFO, it doesn't matter to me

don't worry so much about what the users on Sup Forums might think, instead, get your anus ready Nigel because those on Sup Forums will be fucking merciless
Also, sorry to hear that, once again, the people isn't heared by the politicians (i suppose it isn't so surprising, kikes want more shekels and less whites).

Wthio heibio eich terfynau

Well you're the only EU country that held an exit referendum. That's a positive, but still no breaks on the banter train

cheer up mate we are sitting on the cusp of history, in the next 24 hours some catchy meme word will be created to instantly shutdown anyone posting with a brit flag to remind them of their eternal cuck status
we all know its coming, but its impossible to actually predict what the word or meme will be, very exciting

Wrong. Ireland had a vote, it passed, but the EU controls them fully and forced them to stay.

For all that British huffing and puffing, you know the majority of them are going to bow to Merkel in the end.

No brakes on the Merkel Reich.

>britcucks

>PooPeelanders voted to keep the cuckstamp of the united cuckdom on their flag

I predict
>britcuck

I guess in the end legitimate economical issues are more important to the masses than memes.

Who'd have thunk it

I think you mean every single day ever.

>republichinks

>imblying

There's less republican sentiment here than Ausgaylia and they have their cuckstamp still.

Either way it's going to be fucking great.

>We are going to be the laughing stock of Sup Forums tomorrow

Is it Friday already?

You're the laughing stock of Sup Forums since you elected a muslim as mayor of your capital.
Until then Brexit or not (not is the obvious anszer) you will still be.

You vote to leave, right? I hope this will make EUR drop to the point = USD and GBP raise

Serve you right, eurocuck!

t. illegal farmer

That's not true, they never voted to leave the union itself. The Dutch had a referendum this year on trade with Ukraine as well.

This is the first referendum for any country to leave, other than Greenland.

That wasn't an exit referendum, it was a referendum on approving the Lisbon treaty

>France

You're probably a muslim or African yourself, lol.

You won't be if you VOTE LEAVE.

woah pierre calm down, the brits don't have 70 years of experience being an international laughing stock like you mate

t. Mahmout al bongistan

>be Scotland
>vote no to independence
>then go on to enslave the UK forever

Has there ever been a more devious long con?

>we should swear fealty to a family of inbred germans who give zero fucks about us

get off the internet granddad

Scotts being more retarded than english and welsch is a well known fact proven through history

give me THREE good reasons we shouldn't swear fealty to the Queen

It's 2016.

I just want the UK to leave just out of curiousity. Just like I wanted Scottland to leave you. But nothing will change. Your government is more likely to cheat than to let this happen.

> Unironically being a Republishit

> Legitimately wanting to sever the last ties to our ancestors and ethnic homeland

> Wanting John Key to have executive power

I bet you voted for the leaf flag too

Sup Forums is a garbage board

t. zhang

>living in the past
>keeping ties with a dead "empire"
>unironically licking the festering asshole of a country that would deport you in favour of a Polish plumber or Syrian refugee

KEK, the absolute fucking state of you. Spoken like a solid Uncle Tom.

>taxpayer leech
>contributes nothing to leadership or the economy
>retarded inbred German

Boomers need to just die already so we can stop pretending like we have any link left to the pUKe

there has never been a pro-republic post on this board that didn't REEK of Sup Forums

Go back to your tradie job you filthy Mick .

Racial terminology only works if you're grovelling to another race. We're all anglo saxons here, except maybe you.

>tradies
>fedora-tipping commie republicucks
pick one

The Irish here always the most ardent Republicans, and coincidentally most are in the trades at the moment.

Tradies in general are fine but Micks still cry over their lost potatoes.

You will do well.

>getting fucked by immigration is always the fault of EU

I love this meme. How is your Asian diaspora?

shitting on the irish is something we can all get behind, but don't EVER let me catch you slandering tradies again you disgusting subhuman

>tradie commoner
>slave to her "majesty"

pick both

if you love your country, its people and the brotherhood of europe you should vote remain

DonĀ“t worry, you have always been the laughing stock of Sup Forums.

>implying i'm still not laughing at the scots for voting to remain crowncucks

i still believe in you pops

Only if you stay. If you leave I will respect you.

no, they will be in around 16-20 hours time. Polls opened an hour and a half ago.

Remain is going to win. Just face it.

The shame won't wash away. Every single shortcoming of the EU will be blamed in you. You had the chance to destroy it, and comoletely wasted it.
You'll only get a break when november 8 comes and USA officially trascends and goes beyond the memes

Good luck. I wish you guys well either way.

>tomorrow

Post yfw the EU celebrates the victory of the Bremainers by fast-tracking Turkey's membership into the EU

>living in a meme timezone

voted remain b t w

As a Jerseyman I'm going to be exceptionally smug in my posting but in reality depressed by it

Why are brits leaving again? Is the EU not Islamic enough for them?

>As a Jerseyman

Fuck off Nigel

>

Don't forget, you're here for ever.

I'd be more worried about being a laughingstock IRL if I were you