You wake up in a well planned American city

>you wake up in a well planned American city
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KFqM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you zoom in and it's just as perfect

Ride around with your bike, at last.

Enjoy simple navigation and reliable addresses.

m8

of all places in California, why in gods name would you pick a shithole like Fresno

Go have breakfast

>Fresno
Probably go insane because I couldn't escape that hellhole no matter how hard I try

Fresno is the meth capital of CA and full of gangs.

I would get the fuck outta there and drive to LA.

kill myself for waking up in fresno

Alright, what's so bad about Fresno? I was just daydreaming and exploring California on my phone and it just looks so pleasing.

Oh fuggg :DDDDD

>well planned

Just because it's a grid, doesn't make it well planned. Most American cities are a soulless sea of cardboard boxes surrounding a clump of tower, connected via highways.

>I'll move to LA to escape the gangs

its hot as fuck year round. Its essentially in the middle of a desert with fuck all in every direction. large Methhead population(see: hells angels)

I Explore food and drinks in the area

pic related is well planned

You'd have to go to Fresno to understand

Every major American city except for Boston are designed mostly by grid. Your Austrian autism can climax to any american city except those 2

*except boston

>I Explore Food

It's a soul sucking shithole

I've never been to Fresno, but I like how their downtown is similar to Denver's in terms of being cocked 45 degrees from the rest of the city. It's actually confusing when giving directions to visitors since locals understand that "North" when downtown is actually Northeast and visitors don't.

(((Bernstein)))

Is it really incorrect to say 'except for xxx'?

>Le American Bear
KUNTZMAN

> Riga (RIX)
> Fresno, USA (FAT)
> (FAT)
You can't make this shit up!

>But there's one thing. [America Bear] is the credulous foil to and perpetual victim of pro-Israel, anti-America conspiracies by “Jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif” (the internet’s favorite anti-Semitic cartoon)
It's "Scheming Merchant" you fucking tool

Oh no I was correcting the end of my own sentence. Originally I thought Philly was non-grid, but I remembered it was actually the first US city to implement a grid design on a large scale.

I have to work for 2 months and eat bare potatoes to be able to afford to go there.

>tfw waking up in NYC

Street navigation is so easy in the city

you dont want to go there

dont do it

just swim

Do you know if this design has any particular purpose other than messing with people's OCD?

Fly to one of the bigger American airports (JFK / ATL / ORD / DFW) and then take the train to Fresno. You'll have fun (except in Fresno).

>Latvian wages
Lel

You're not missing much 2bh
Just another Commiefornian shithole

I don't want to go there but you said I have to

When the city was founded, they aligned the roads along the river. Then the city got big and switched to cardinal directions. I have no idea why Fresno went with the same idea, but it probably has similar roots that made sense to pioneers.

>you said I have to
You'd have to have been there to understand how shit Fresno is, but you honestly don't want to

No, pic related is well planned

(((MSM))) really is milking the Sup Forums memes.

Most cities are grids, the only good thing about Phoenix is that the roads make sense (except for anything near Grand ave)

im high I forgot pic

Literally fucking Mordor

>well planned
The city is just suburbia and traffic, disgusting.

you're so high you posted a pic with your location

I dont like american grids
Feels too robotic

I don't like Poland in general

boston is a shithole, you've clearly never been there or lived there if you believe otherwise.

>muh same picture of that one street with the american flag
Most of Boston looks no different than Baltimore

Cry a bit because there are no historic heritage with cozyness or architecture and everything is adapted to automobiles and not people.

Good luck finding me even if you zoom in, I'm not an idiot buddy ;) if you want to visit you're more than welcome I have plenty of potatoes to share

>fresno
meth capital of the world

He is somewhere here.

It's pointless, all the streets look the same!

The elementary school probably

theres a 72nd dr, ave, and Ln

>historic heritage with cozyness or architecture
Stockholm is boring once you've seen the two and a half old churches.
Nice off-by-one

>archive.is/KFqM4
>A Google reverse image search for “Jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif,” as the file is most frequently, but not always, named, returns 1,210 matches.
What a fucking idiot. He probably read some random Sup Forums poster's unique filename and assumed that was its definitive name.

Grids are depressing

I'd go aggressively emptying my bladder at my communist neighbour right away. It's my favorite activity.

I got a plane there once on the way to Yosemite & had to get my bus from downtown. It's like a post-apocalyptic wasteland bro. Honestly made me think
>US
>First world
Like buildings have fucking tin-roofs, flowers by the roadside where dindus had obviously been shot, literally one (1) business open in the town centre. Only people I saw on the streets was some cracked out dindus and mexican cowboy looking fuckers. 2/10 do not recommend.

But look at all the pretty colours Austraya-san

I'm east of 71st ave and south of thunderbird, but north of cactus ;)

So is Rijsel desu

Stockholm at least has an old town and some cozy green suburbs with small-town feels to them and not just big blobs of concrete and asphalt.

You're surely exaggerating, it can't be that bad.

Brussels' grand place is depressing senpai, it's all black.

Rude

>south of thunderbird, but north of cactus
that's so cute

My high school was literally called Cactus High School, our football teams faced off against other schools called things like Cactus Shadows, or Cactus Ridge, or Desert High. The desert makes people retarded

Why you insist on comparing to the capitals. Capitals are rarely cozy.

My city (melbourne) is pretty well planned and looks similar to OPs pic with the slanted grid in the centre and a normal grid outside

I'm literally not. The first bus driver (black) looked at us like we were mad when we asked for tickets to downtown. Within minutes I quietly got my gf to remove & put her expensive looking handbag/glasses and shit in my backpack.

"Downtown" is a very different thing in US than Europe generally, but yeah..

There was obviously a grassroots movement to "gentrify" the place, was only there for a couple of hours but even saw a group of investors being toured and shown the "success" of the hipster bar we waited in.. People obviously cared about the place and were friendly, pretty much everybody we encountered.. Altho some did act/look bemused like the bus driver.

But still 2/10 do not recommend.

Because they're close. Lille isn't a capital but the flemish architecture is pretty similar.

>Dat pic
That's the other end of the spectrum, not to mention too sprawled out. You need a good balance like pic related.

>Stockholm is boring
What about islandslmao

That was zoomed on my neighborhood, it's not too sprawled out.

It's not the city planners fault the city is north of the tree line.